Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

I'm crazy about Fernando... I just hope that that's enough for you.

When Fernando and Rose returned home Fernando immediately started making out with Rose. Fernando's warm lips molded to her, his cool breath on her cheek. Fernando's hands tied around Rose's waist as Rose played her hands through Fernando's short cut, chocolate hair. Fernando pulled away, "Rose, I was thinking..." Fernando started "We've been going out for almost 2 months now..."
"And..." Rose urged, worried of what Fernando might answer with.
"I love you, and well my parents, they are in England for the next few weeks... And I was wondering if you'd like to meet my parents." Fernando nervously suggested.
"Wow, that's a big step..." Rose started.
"You don't have to, I was just putting it out there in case you wanted to meet them." Fernando interrupted.
"I'd love to meet them Fernando. Your parents are a big part of your life, and therefore I would really like to meet them." Rose enthused.
"Really? I thought that you didn't like big steps!" Fernando asked with a surprised expression in his voice.
"I don't like them, but with you by my side, the big steps don't seem quite as big... Plus parents love me, Scarlett's mum pretty much treated me like another child!" Rose smugly boasted.
"Well, how can anyone hate you?!" Fernando flirted.
"They just can't!" Rose stated toying with Fernando as she pulled him in for a kiss. "So when can I meet them?" Rose asked as she pulled away from Fernando.
"Tonight at 8? I'll call them to let them know that I would like to introduce them to someone very special! Oh, and don't worry I'll translate for you!" Fernando offered.
"I think that I'll be fine!" Rose replied laughing to herself.

It was 7:15 and Fernando and Rose were getting getting ready to leave as Rose walked down the stairs. Rose was wearing navy high-waist jeans, a mint green blouse with a white laced collar, and a pair of turquoise converse. Rose looked so stunning completing her 'casual' look.
"Jeez, you look stunning. My parents are going to love you!" Fernando commented.
"Thank you, are you sure they will? Because I'm worried that I'm going to say something that they might take the wrong way..." Rose anxiously replied.
"My parents aren't monsters, they know how much I love and care for you and so will act the exact same way... Just they won't love and care for you quite the way that I do... that came out wrong..." Fernando admitted, embarrassed as his cheeks blushed.
Taking a deep breath in,"It's fine Nando. It's going to be ok." Rose ensured as she stroked Fernando's cheek and pecked his lips. "I love you." She commented as the couple walked to the car.

Fernando drove through the village leading to his parents house that they were renting. The village was full of cottages. There were fields surrounding the village, as Fernando cruised to the drive way. "Here we are... No going back now!" Fernando mused as he got out of the car.
"I know!" Rose answered as she too got out of the car.
"Hola, hola!"Fernando's mum greeted.
"Hi, mum this is Rose." Fernando introduced.
"Hello, it's lovely to meet you Mrs Torres." Rose began, shaking her hand.
"You too, and please; call me Flori." Flori commented.
"You speak Spanish?" Fernando asked shocked.
"I have many talents that you don't know about!" Rose teased as she entered the house hand-in-hand with Fernando.
"Jose, get down here. Fernando has arrived with Rose!" Flori shouted up the stairs.
"Sorry, hello, I'm Jose." Fernando's dad introduced as he came running down the stairs, and offered his hand to Rose.
"I'm Rose, it's lovely to meet you." Rose replied as she shook Jose's hand.
"Please, dinner's on the table." Flori urged.
"Great! What did you make?" Fernando asked.
"Your favourite!" Flori answered smiling at Fernando.
"Curry?!" Fernando probed excitedly.
"Yep!"
"My goodness, Rose - you're in for a treat!" Fernando stated to Rose as he tucked into the table. Every one at the table began to dig in at the lovely meal they had presented in front of them.
"So Rose, you're Fernando's girlfriend?" Flori asked.
"Yes, we've been going out for 2 months." Rose politely replied.
"Do you have any hobbies?" Jose asked.
"Um, I enjoy to sing, do gymnastics and play football." Rose answered.
"Rose sings professionally! You should really hear her, she's amazing!" Fernando enthused.
"Mmm," Fernando's dad agreed, "I always said that Flori should get into singing, but she didn't like the idea of singing in front of so many people."
"Well, I just pretended that the other people weren't there, and that I'm just singing to myself."

The night was one full of laughter and smiles. Flori and Jose got on really well with Rose.
While Rose and Flori were washing up Rose stated, "Flori, I was really nervous about meeting you, but you and Jose have been really supportive of our relationship, and I just wanted to say thank you. I know that a mother is always protective of their son, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm crazy about your son. I love Fernando so much and I just hope that that's enough for you."
"Of course that's enough for us. Fernando hasn't smiled the way he has tonight for the last 2 years. He's really happy, and he really loves you. So I'm the one who should be thanking you for bring the old Fernando back to us." Flori thanked.
"You think that he really loves me?" Rose asked.
"I've never seen him give that look to anyone else... Not even Olalla. He is truly in-love with you." Flori soothed.
"Well, it's getting late, and I have practise tomorrow." Fernando started as he came walking into the kitchen.
"Yeah, it's been a really enjoyable evening, and I'm glad that I got the opportunity to meet you. The curry was delicious." Rose praised.
"Oh, thank you. I hope you enjoyed yourself." Flori replied.
"We really did." Rose answered.
"Thank you, bye." Fernando said as he and Rose walked out of the house and into the car. The click of the seat belts went as Fernando heard a sniffle coming from Rose, "Rose are you ok?" Fernando asked concerned.
"Yeah," Rose sniffled,"You're parents are lovely Fernando, and I love you... But you're never going to meet my parents..." Rose started as her voice trailed off.
"What do you mean?" Fernando asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose has met Fernando's parents and has confessed to Fernando that Fernando will never see Rose's parents... What happened that has caused this break in Rose's family?

jeans : http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jeans/28in-navy-high-waisted-supersoft-skinny-jeans_285542549

t-shirt : http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/madame-rage-mint-green-embellished-collar-sleeveless-blouse_285664237

converse : http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/turquoise-lace-up-trainers-_292118348