Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Are you a man of your word?

Rose woke up slowly the next morning with her eyes flickering around the room. She couldn't see Fernando anywhere. Surely he wouldn't have slept in the spare bed Rose asked herself. It was 6:43 and Fernando's alarm goes off at 7:00... So where was he? Rose knew that she couldn't force herself back to sleep when she didn't know where Fernando was. A sudden flash of memories of last night shot her head. Her confessing her past to Fernando. Olalla turning up at the their house. She knew that she definitely couldn't go back to sleep now. She lazily pushed the covers off of her body and rose from her bed. Rose then grabbed her robe and strolled down her spacious stairs to find Fernando. It didn't take Rose long to find Fernando as she walked into the kitchen. Fernando was leaning against the marble kitchen island. His forearms on the counter, with his head buried deep in his hands. Fernando was clearly deep in thought as he hadn't heard Rose come in. Rose silently tip-toed over to Fernando, as her arms wrapped around his muscular body. Fernando jumped in shock into Fernando as Rose nuzzled her forehead into Fernando's neck.

"Hey, what were you thinking about?" Rose asked concerned.
"We need to talk Rose." Fernando began in a deadly serious tone which worried Rose.
"Ok." Rose replied trying to hide her worry behind a confident voice... She had gotten awfully good at hiding her feelings thanks to all of her practice with Connor. Fernando walked into the living room and sat down on the modern white leather sofa. Rose followed him and perched herself next to him.
"Do you remember what happened last night when we got home?" Fernando asked looking deep into Rose's eyes, searching for the answered that laid there.
"Yes, Olalla showed up and said that she needed to talk to you." Rose replied, again faking the confidence in her voice, as her mind jumped to many conclusions. What if Olalla had beckoned Fernando to come running back to her? Rose didn't trust Olalla with anyone. She knew that Olalla had a dark hatred for Rose. Rose was the reason that Fernando had the confidence to break up with Olalla, and Olalla would forever hold that against Rose, and would do everything in her power to destroy her.
"Olalla's pregnant." Fernando bluntly blurted out. His eyes searched Rose's face, looking for some kind of emotion. Rose refused to show any emotion, admittedly she was terrified for her relationship with Fernando. The last thing that she needed now was for Fernando to leave her.
"Is it yours?" Rose asked gazing into Fernando's eyes.
"No." Fernando assured, still studying Rose's face. Rose felt a lot better hearing Fernando say that. It was as if a ton of relief had been removed from her shoulders.
"So why are you telling me this?"
"Because Mike broke up with Olalla, and she needs a friend to be there for her." Fernando calmly answered as he broke eye contact with Rose and went to stare at the floor. Rose felt a fire burning in the pit of her stomach. Olalla couldn't have gone to her own friends, to her parents, to anyone... Yet she comes to Fernando (her Ex husband) for help. Rose knew that Olalla was going to try to use Fernando to hurt Rose.
"And let me guess you've already said yes." Rose mumbled. As Fernando looked up at her.
"No, I told her that I'd discuss it with you first before agreeing to get back into her life." Fernando replied feeling a little hurt that Rose didn't trust him to let Rose in with a big decision. Rose felt honored that Fernando had included her in this decision.
"You should do it. Olalla needs someone, and you should be able to be there for her as a friend." Rose agreed as Fernando's head shot up at her. He was shocked that Rose had allowed him to help his Ex wife.
"Really?" Fernando asked.
"Yes, really." Rose confirmed before kissing Fernando on the lips. Fernando deepened the kiss before Rose pulled away. "Fernando, I'm trusting you with everything I have. Please, please don't throw this back at my face." Rose asked softly with a look of pure innocence lying in her eyes.
"I could never hurt you Rose, never." Fernando reassured Rose as he continued kissing her.
"Fernando." Rose warned. "You have training in 10 minutes!"
"I can be late." Fernando replied still kissing Rose. Rose smiled as Fernando picked up Rose and carried her into their bedroom. He laid Rose down softly and started kissing down her neck. Fernando then looked back at Rose's face and cupped her cheeks. He kissed Rose passionately as Rose then with drew.
"Uh, uh mister." She tutted at Fernando as she got up from her bed. "Tonight." She confirmed toying with Fernando. Fernando looked at her with a glimpse of lust before agreeing to Rose's proposal. "Fine, tonight!" Fernando flirtatiously replied as he pecked her on the lips and walked towards the door. With Rose following on after him.

"You're picking me up from training right?" Fernando asked as he turned to face Rose.
"Yep, I will see you at 4 pm." Rose agreed as she pecked him on the cheeks. Fernando winked at her as he walked out of the door. Rose was praying that Fernando would stand by his word and wouldn't hurt Rose. Before she could think any further into what had just happened she went upstairs to change into something suitable before she met with her agent.Rose had all of her time for singing now that she had quit football, and quit gymnastics to get away from Scarlett. She hated that she had to quit her hobbies because of a grudge that she held against one of her team mates, however she still did a bit of gymnastics at a gym slightly further away, she just no longer competed. But this was a real opportunity for her to go all of the way with her singing career which she was really looking forward to.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose has agreed to allow Fernando to help Olalla out with her pregnancy, however Rose is still worried that Fernando won't keep his worried... Will he?