Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Why does you making it so easy make it so hard?

"Rose! I saw the way that the two of you were looking at each other! You know, with the 'what's your name?'" Scarlett impersonated Fernando and then me " and then when you replied ' Rose, Rose Wood!'" In a flirty high pitched tone which completely twisted what really happened.
"What's so bad about that?" Rose Posed.
"Well maybe the fact that he's married? Or the fact that you have a boyfriend." Scarlett responded.
"Well it didn't mean anything, We were just being friendly" Rose stated giving Scarlett the 'it's not like you think it is' look which Scarlett found reassuring.

It was 6 o'clock giving them 2 hours before the gig which they spent re-doing Rose's make-up and practising the words and tune of the songs. Before they knew it it was 7:55 pm and as rose peeped her head around to see the crowd, she estimated around 500 people had showed up which made her extra nervous. but what made her nerves even worse was the fact that she had seen Fernando in the crowd! "i don't think that I can do it! There are so many people out there anticipating me to sing... One of them being FERNANDO TORRES!" Rose stuttered nervously to her best friend.
"Wow, he showed up?" Scarlett asked in shock "Listen to me carefully Rose. You have sung in front of a crowd before and everything went perfectly. You have a talent that very few people have! throwing that away would be a huge waste. That would be giving into your nerves. The worst thing that could happen is that a note comes out wrong. That's not bad, especially when I have heard you sing and it is incredible! deep breaths. In... and then out... Ok you're ready now show them what I already know!" Scarlett encouraged. That was why Scarlett was rose's best friend. Scarlett always knew the right words to say. Scarlett was always there right by Rose's side watching her best friend thrive. Rose stepped onto the stage area. As she did so the crowd erupted welcoming her and giving the pub a very positive atmosphere. Rose locked eyes on Fernando. He was at the pack near the bar sipping away at his pint of beer. She didn't know why but she could remove her eyes off of his indulgent brown eyes which had a hint of chestnut spiralling in circles.
Eventually rose introduced herself "Hello, my name is Rose Wood and I'm going to sing a few songs which i wrote myself. The first one is called 'hidden deep'." Rose began singing with the voice of an angel. All of the notes fit into place. Like a roller coaster, but smoother. Every word was like a hypnosis. She drew the audience in with an array of tunes and beats. Normally she was nervous while singing; but with her eyes locked on Fernando's it felt in place. When she was looking at Fernando nothing else mattered. It felt like it was just the two of them in the room; as if she was singing the lyrics to him.
Unfortunately her time on the stage had finished and she had to bring the performance to an end "Ok, that's it I'm afraid, but thank you all for being such a wonderful audience-it was a pleasure to sing for you all. If you would like to see anymore of my performances you can either pick up a leaflet which is on the table by the double doors or you can follow my Facebook or twitter page which is 'Rose Wood'. Thank you all again for being amazing and I hope to see you all again." Rose gave a wave and then packed up her stuff. She was on her way to meeting Scarlett at the car park as she felt a tug on her shoulder "Fernando?" She asked. "Fernando hi! Thank you for coming" Rose quickly continued.
"Thank you for inviting me to come! You were magnificent! Really; to be honest I wasn't expecting you to be half as good as you were!" Fernando complimented.
"Aww, thank you! That really means a lot to me!" Rose replied as blood raced to her cheeks causing them to blush.
"I really mean it! I don't think that I've ever met someone quite as talented as yourself. There's something about you which intrigues me."Fernando continued. Before Rose could reply she heard Scarlett beeping her car horn which caused her to jump out of her skin.
"Whoa" Rose jumped.
"Goodness it sure is easy to make jump!" Fernando smirked.
"Yeah; but that's Scarlett in the car so i should probably go meet her-but it was nice seeing you again." Rose commented.
"Yeah you too... Shall i be seeing you at our next Chelsea game?" Fernando asked while Rose turned and glared her eyes at Scarlett who clearly wasn't happy about the two of them talking.
"Um no- I've got a gymnastics competition that day so I can't but I should be able to make it for the one on Saturday" Rose replied.
"Well can I have your number in case i want to see the gymnastics meet?" Fernando flirtatiously pondered.
Rose wasn't sure what to say but she did want to see Fernando again and so therefore was obliged to exchange numbers."Sure" Rose said while exchanging phones with Fernando. Once he had typed his number into her blackberry and she had into his I phone she gave Fernando a cheeky smile before running off to meet Scarlett who she could tell was getting more furious by the second.

As she hopped into the car Scarlett bombarded Rose with questions leaving them an incredibly awkward car journey. Once they had arrived at the house that Rose and her boyfriend Connor shared Rose ran out of the car and dissapeared into her house while Scarlett drove off and into the distance.
Rose looked around for Connor yet he was no where to be found. That made her happy. Connor was probably at the bar drinking his money away. That sounded like a bad thing but to Rose that was the best thing; she hated it when Connor was around.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Fernando and Rose shared a special moment there; and Rose and Connor aren't getting along well.... What's going on with Connor and Rose???