Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

One second earlier and I could have saved us

Rose climbed into her car as she turned on the fierce engine of her Aston martin which she shared with Fernando. Rose was on her way to pick up Fernando from training, after just leaving her appointment with her agent. Her agent had suggested that Rose was to move to America to help her singing career and for her to get her name known, however Rose had turned down the offer because she couldn't leave Fernando. Rose's agent's offer was still on the table; however Rose wasn't going to have a long distance relationship. Rose loved Fernando with her entire heart, and was not prepared to live without him by her side. A smile crept on the smile of Rose's face as she remembered her first date with Fernando. It was still winter and so they went to the beach... it was a romantic setting where no-one would be. Rose could still recall the bitter cold wind crashing against her cheeks, her hair going wild, her feet frozen cold, but she didn't care. She was with Fernando, and Fernando put his arm around her for the first time. She remembered how the huddled against each other watching the waves collide with the rocks.
It was a memory Rose treasured.

Rose parked her car by the training ground as she saw the Chelsea squad making their way out of the training ground. Rose's eyes searched the bodies walking out of the ground, but Fernando wasn't there. He must still be in the changing room, Fernando always had been a slow changer. "Fernando's not here." A familiar voice beckoned from behind as Rose slowly turned around to face the man standing in front of her. "Crap. Of all people." Rose uttered under her breath at the sight of Eden standing before her, "Where is he then?" Rose asked sharply as she tried to avoid any deep meaningful eye contact.
"He didn't tell you then?" Eden retorted staring straight through Rose's eyes and into what felt like her soul. Eden loved the fact that there was tension in the air, it meant that there was obviously something between them.
"No, no he didn't tell me, so why don't you tell me?" Rose questioned sarcastically sweet. She knew that Eden was trying to play with her, and she refused to be a player of a dark twisted game. Rose had not come this far to let some teammate of Fernando's get between her and Fernando.
"He left halfway through training because Olalla called him, apparently it was something to do with her baby." Eden finally answered as he took a step closer to Rose. Eden knew that if he played his cards right, Rose could see how much Rose meant to Eden, and that he could make Fernando out to be some kind of monster. All Eden needed was for Rose to question her love between her and her boyfriend.
"Oh, well I'll go rescue him from Olalla then, I best be off." Rose replied awkwardly, she needed some sort excuse to get away from Eden. Eden was being really difficult and Rose didn't want to end up giving Eden a black eye for trying the moves on her.
"He should be there for a while, why don't you come with me for a cup of coffee?" Eden asked curiously. He looked into Rose's eyes. They were beautiful, so blue and disguised. Eden saw a flicker of doubt occur in Rose's eyes. "Come on, it's one cup of coffee, what's the worst that could happen?" Eden flirtatiously replied as he leaned towards Rose's lips. he was just inches from Rose's lips; and he wanted to kiss them more than anything... Meanwhile Juan Mata was watching from afar. He could hear them talking and was worried that Rose would kiss Eden... Rose could see the look that Eden had on his face. Rose realized what was going to happen. Eden was about to kiss her! Rose quickly took a step back.
"That's the worst that could happen. I should honestly go. Please stop it. I'm taken, off the market." Rose spat at Eden. Rose ran into her car and drove straight to Olalla's house. Fernando had given Rose the directions to her house in-case of emergency. A stroke of worried surrounded Rose's head. She suddenly realized how close she was to cheating on Fernando. How close she was to ruining everything that she had with Fernando. She was so close to loosing it all. She tried to shake away the feelings that had been buried away at the back of her head. Rose had always had her doubts about herself, but she had managed to shake them off, but she couldn't seem to shake them away. It's like someone knocking at your door; they don't stop until you tell them to leave. And that was exactly what Rose needed to do, Rose needed to tell Eden to go away and that he was knocking on the wrong door.

Olalla watched Fernando closely. He had been really sweet to her lately, and she slightly regretted how she tore their marriage apart. it saddened her slightly that he was happy without her. Fernando was sat on the end of the sofa watching the t/v as Olalla strolled over to Fernando from the kitchen counter. "Fernando we need to talk." Olalla began as she perched herself beside Fernando. She stared at him as he switched off the t/v and turned to face her... In the meantime Rose had gotten out of the car and walked up the stairs and over to Olalla's front door. She could see Fernando and Olalla talking, and she hear them as well as the window was cracked slightly open, allowing the sound to dance into Rose's ears. Rose watched intently to what Fernando was talking about. Rose knew that Olalla was messing with her, and Rose wanted to know just what the game was. She knew that it was wrong of her to be listening into what they were talking about, but it was her business in a way... "This was never about me needing a friend, I need you back in my life. I need you to be the man that I need. I guess I wanted you to come back home to me and that we could move on from my stupid mistake." Olalla confessed staring into Fernando's brown eyes.
"Olalla. You know that I'm with Rose. I love her and I am happy with her, sure she has her flaws but so does everyone. Please, don't make me regret agreeing to help you." Fernando protested as he got off from the sofa and began walking towards the door.
Olalla grabbed Fernando's arm, and tugged him back towards her. "I can give you what she can't. I can give you a simple life without any flaws, without all of the drama." Olalla suggested... Rose gasped in shock of what Olalla had just said. She couldn't wait to walk in on Fernando turning Olalla down and proving himself to her. Rose swiftly ran towards the door and slowly opened it as she quietly tip-toed into the living where Olalla and Fernando were... Olalla could hear footsteps as she immediately leaned in and forced her lips onto Fernando's... Rose gasped in shock, as Fernando immediately broke his lips from Olalla's and turned towards Rose. Fernando was so frustrated at himself. Rose shook her head in anger, sadness and shame.
"It's not what you think it is." Fernando protested. Rose glared back at him and stormed off into the car. She cursed herself for allowing herself to fall for Fernando. Fernando cam running into the car as he looked into Rose's eyes apologetically. Rose sent a cold scowl back as she reversed out of the drive. This was going to be a long night, and Fernando feared the worst for his relationship with Rose. Was their relationship as good as over he asked himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Eden has once again made moves on Rose, and Rose has just caught Olalla kissing Fernando, is this the end of their relationship?