Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Will your presence ever be gone?

It had been 4 months since Rose had landed in America. She loved the way that everyone loved her accent, and how she could start a new page. She had told no-one about her past with her mum, boyfriend, or Fernando. She was now pretty famous, and was good friends with singer Taylor Swift. Rose was on her way to completing her first professional album, and all of her fans were hanging over joyed with the fact that she would be performing in a couple of days, singing a few of her new songs. Rose was now dating American actor Zac Efron, it was nothing serious, infact they were hardly a couple, however they were together. Rose had still kept in touch with Juan, who had once gone on a flight to see her. Rose was living in a large house with Zac which they shared, yet almost never slept in the same bed. With schedules as busy as theirs, they would see each other once or twice a week if they were lucky.

Rose looked down at her phone as she saw it vibrating. Taylor had sent her a text reading 'meet me at Starbucks in 5. Need to speak..., its urgent!' Rose quickly flew out of the door and towards Starbucks where she found Taylor looking down at her coffee sadly, stirring her drink slowly. "Hey." Rose greeted as she sat down opposite Taylor.
"Hey." Taylor replied miserably not lifting her eyes from her coffee. Rose sat there awkwardly wondering what on earth was wrong with Taylor, she was happily single...
"What's wrong?" Rose asked finally breaking the tension between them. Rose had looked outside to see many of the paparazzi waiting impatiently outside, their camera's flashing like lightning at them waiting for them to come out of the cafe so that they could get some better quality pictures of them. Rose rolled her eyes as she looked towards Taylor who had lifted her eyes from her coffee.
"Why didn't you tell me the truth about how you feel? Why have you lied about your past to me?" Taylor asked Rose with disappointment that prevailed through the tone of her voice.
"What do you mean?" Rose countered trying to deflect the argument away from her. She tried to look as innocent as possible, however she knew that Taylor didn't play dumb.
"You and Fernando, why didn't you ever say a word about that. When I asked you about why you were so closed off with guys you said 'it's just who I am'. That's ballsh*t Rose and you know it." Taylor hissed quietly trying not to cause a scene. Rose looked at Taylor, burying any looks of guilt that might glimmer in her eyes.
"It's not important, I didn't think that it was necessary to bring it up." Rose answered trying to look honest, yet she knew that Taylor had a reason for bringing it up. Normally Taylor wouldn't mind if Rose had hidden something from her before, but the fact that Taylor was annoyed meant that something must have happened with Fernando.
"Fernando's in America Rose." Taylor blurted out blankly, making Rose's face perk up at the thought of maybe seeing Fernando. Her eyes twinkled as she tried her best to hide a beaming smile with a straight face.
"And..." Rose probed attempting to conceal her excitement with a dull tone.
"I saw that twinkle in your eyes Rose, you've never looked like that when you've been around Zac. You still love Fernando don't you." Taylor questioned, and the sounded of silence gave Taylor the answer that she already knew. "I'm not going to lie, I think that Fernando makes you happy, and all I want as your friend is for you to be happy.... But please remember that you are still going out with Zac. Cheating doesn't solve anything." Taylor warned in a calm tone.
"Whoa, whoa, when did I ever say that I'd cheat on Zac?" Rose quickly backfired as raised her hands up in innocence.
"you didn't have to." Taylor pointed out as she gave Rose a shy smile suggesting that she believed that Rose and Fernando were meant to be together. Rose bit her lips taking in what she had just been told. "Anyways, I was thinking that you should one of the songs that we wrote together, maybe enchanted?" Taylor asked as she slurred on the last of her coffee.
"Yeah, I think that I should."Rose agreed, nodding her head at Taylor's suggestion. Rose glanced at her stylish watch and suddenly realized that she had a meeting with her agent on the concert. She quickly apologized to Taylor before rushing out of the cafe with all of the paparazzi pointing their camera's in her direction, as Rose covered her face away from their camera lenses.

It was the day before the concert and Zac had just rushed off to go to his work meeting on the production of a new film that he would be starring in. Rose watched as his car left the drive way as she sighed to herself as she turned around and closed the curtains. rose didn't know why she was with Zac, she honestly didn't. She liked him... but she knew that she was just using him to try and make herself forget Fernando, and she knew that he was doing the exact same thing with Vanessa. Rose knew that sooner or later they were going to have to finish this relationship that they had, neither one of them really loved each other, nor did they really belong together. Rose got carried away in her thoughts as she them heard a knock on the door. Rose slowly strode over to the door and opened it slowly, praying that a member of the press wouldn't be on the other side with a camera on the ready, prepared for an interview. As Rose flung the door open, as smile shone across her face as Fernando stood in the entrance. Rose immediately flung her arms across Fernando's neck as she pressed a meaningful, passionate kiss to his lips. Rose had missed this, the feeling of them being so close. She felt Fernando kissing her back as she smiled. Fernando finally clocked in what was happening as he pushed himself away from Rose."Sorry, I've just missed you so much, it came naturally for me." Rose blushed as she then remembered Zac, her boyfriend... She quickly ushered him out of her thoughts as she smiled at Fernando.
"I'm sorry Rose, I have some news for you," Fernando began as he avoided eye contact. Rose looked at him with eagerness shining through her eyes, waiting for him to admit that he wanted her back too. The gap in his sentence was starting to worry Rose as she looked at him expectantly, "I'm engaged." Fernando confessed looking up at Rose to see the expression in her eyes. Rose looked at Fernando in shock. She cursed herself for kissing Fernando like that, she though that he was kissing her back. Wasn't he? She must have imagined it.
"Who's the girl?" Rose asked as she gulped loudly, she couldn't hold back the bitterness in her voice.
Fernando stared at the ground again as he whispered quietly, "Olalla." Rose gasped in shock as she shook her head and slammed the door in his face. Rose had just confessed her feelings to Fernando, and he had just come to let Rose know that he was re-marrying the girl he cheated on her with. Rose felt tears stream down her cheeks, she thought that she had cried Fernando out of her system, but his presence would never leave her. Rose wiped the tears from her cheeks as she grabbed her phone and dialed in the number to her agent."Hi, I would like to make a slight alteration to one of the songs that I'm singing...." Rose began as she sat herself down on the sofa, she wasn't going to allow Fernando to leave her hanging like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose has started going out with Zac Efron, yet just cheated on him with Fernando, who just confessed that he's engaged with Olalla.... what song will Rose sing at the concert... what message will it send to Fernando?
The songs 'enchanted' is written by Taylor Swift... None of it belongs to 'Rose' or anyone... Just to be clear ;)