Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Choose me or loose me

***3RD PERSON POV***
Rose parked in the garage as she walked wearily to the door. Her cheek was still crimson, with trace marks from her mother's hand, but that wasn't what was on her mind. Fernando's face couldn't escape her mind. Rose walked through the door as she saw Zac sitting on the sofa switching channels on the t/v. Zac's hair looked messy and forced Rose to furrow her brow at the reason as to why it was like that. "We need to talk." Rose started as she sat down on the t/v. She stared at her boyfriend and shook her head. Zac and her hadn't been getting along lately, their conversations were made up of yells and shouts. Zac gave his girlfriend a dirty look before turning back to his t/v. Rose felt angered at her boyfriend's lack of respect towards her as she snatched the remote control out of his hands and turned the t/v to standby.
"Hey, I was watching that!" Zac yelled at Rose. Rose rolled her eyes, she was tired of asking questions into silence. Rose knew that Zac was still in-love with Vanessa and wasn't at all interested in her, but she wasn't exactly innocent either, she was still in-love with Fernando and had kissed Fernando twice now.
"I said that we needed to talk." Rose harshly began as she gave Zac a stern glare that indicated that she was not in the move to argue. Zac sighed at her, he did feel guilty about how he would start so many arguments with her, but he was just frustrated about Vanessa.
"Why are we always fighting?" Zac asked softly, he didn't like how they were always fighting, but he couldn't stop himself. Rose met Zac's gaze as she took a deep breath.
"Maybe that's the reason why." Rose began as Zac returned her a look of confusion. Rose took in another deep breath, "Maybe the reason we're always fighting is because there's nothing to fight for. you and I are just heading nowhere and we both know it Zac, so instead of fighting with each other we're fighting against each other." Rose explained as she watched Zac's eyes widen. He knew where this was going, he liked Rose, but just not in the way that he was supposed to. Rose shook her head as she leaned in to kiss Zac's cheek. "I'll collect my stuff tomorrow." Rose suggested as she got up from the sofa, Zac gave her a look of sadness as Rose leaned forward and kissed Zac lightly on the cheek, "goodbye Zac." Rose whispered as she walked out. Out of Zac's life.

Rose didn't know why but she felt a sudden urge to see Fernando, he was all that she could think about and it was bugging her. 'We need to talk about what happened today... Meet me at the shopping center in 10, bring some disguise... Nando x' rose's phone read as a smile crept across Rose's face. Rose dug out her sunglasses and put on a snap-back. 10 minutes later she was patiently waiting in the shopping center, when a man grabbed her into an alleyway. Rose fought against the man's grip, however he was too strong for her. The man finally let go of her as Rose turned to face the man standing in-front of her. Fernando was smirking at Rose as Rose playfully hit him on the arm for almost giving her a heart attack! "You really couldn't have been any more-" Rose started however she was interrupted by Fernando's lips which came crashing down onto hers. Rose smiled into the kiss as she felt Fernando's arms slip down to her waist, pulling her closer. Fernando ended the kiss as he leaned his head against Rose's. "We need to talk." Fernando started as he looked around, he couldn't risk prying eyes from the press catching him here with Rose. "But not here, come with me." Fernando instructed as he grabbed Rose's arm and led her to his car. Fernando started the engine as he began to drive.
"Where are we going?" Rose asked him, as her eyes shifted outside of the car window, watching passers by.
"I've got a hotel room that we can go to." Fernando replied as Rose looked at Fernando confused, why on earth would he have a hotel room booked when he was renting a house with Olalla. Fernando saw Rose's puzzled expression, "Olalla gets on my nerves sometimes, so I come here to get away from her." Fernando explained. Rose looked at Fernando, she wasn't quite sure what to expect from him.

As Rose and Fernando reached the hotel room Fernando immediately pressed his lips onto Rose's and began to walk her towards the bed. "Fernando, not until we've talked." Rose warned as she looked at Fernando knowing what was on his mind. "I broke up with Zac." Rose started breaking the silence which was growing between them. Fernando looked at Rose shocked, he felt guilty that she had dumped Zac for him when he couldn't do the same for her.
"Rose, you know that I can't break up with Olalla just like that, we're engaged and she's pregnant." Fernando replied feeling shameful that he had buried her hopes for them.
"Is she Fernando, is she?" Rose asked, she had a feeling that Olalla wasn't pregnant, she wasn't showing at all, even though she was 5 months into her pregnancy. "Look, if you can't break up with her then why are you with me?" Rose asked hoping that Fernando would say something to allow her heart to break down the walls that she'd been building up for quite sometime.
"I can't let you go Rose. I love you and I can't live without you." Fernando pleaded hoping that Rose would believe him, he did have his suspicions over his fiance's pregnancy, he had seen her with a glass of wine in her hand on more than one occasion. Rose looked at Fernando with doubt circling her mind and flashing in her eyes.
"You've got to make up your mind Fernando, I love you, but I can't wait around for you forever. If you continue down this road then in a weeks time you'll be married." Rose replied staring at Fernando seriously. Fernando knew that Rose was right, as much as it angered him to admit it, he was going to have to break up with one of them at one point or another... And with Olalla as his wife she just might hold the advantage, no matter what his feelings were for Rose. Rose got up and turned to leave as Fernando grabbed her hand, spiralling her towards him.
"I am going to win you over Rose. You can count on that." Fernando insisted as he looked into Fernando's eyes. Rose cringed her face, enraged by what Fernando had just mentioned.
"This isn't a game Fernando. I'm not some kind of prize to be won. you don't win or loose in love. You either survive or you are left for dead. That's it, there's no in-between and I'm not surviving." Rose bickered as she stepped out of Fernando's hotel room, leaving him standing in the door way speechless. He felt his heart calling out for Rose, but he couldn't figure the right words, he was just breathing slowly as he thought about what Rose had just said. He slowly closed the door behind him as he considered his options. He bit his lip thinking hard about what to do as he walked over to the bed and allowed his body to fall down heavily towards it, h would have to come home to Olalla soon. he cursed himself under his breath as he considered what excuse he could offer her... She wasn't stupid and would soon figure out that Fernando had been seeing Rose. He just wondered what she would do if she found out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose had broken up with Zac and forced Fernando into making a decision between her and Olalla, who will Fernando choose as his doubts compile over his fiance and her 'child'.