Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

speak now

Olalla threw her phone down in anger, she was in big trouble now. Olalla had just been on the phone and the doctor ha confirmed that there was no way of faking a miscarriage for her. Olalla didn't know what to tell Fernando, if she was going to that was. She formed a plan in her mind, to tell Fernando shortly after the wedding, once Olalla was his wife it would be a lot harder for him to leave her. Olalla jumped slightly at the sound of the front door slamming. "Fernando, where were you?" Olalla asked him curiously, she wasn't going to allow Rose to get close with Fernando and ruin her plan.
"Out. How's the baby?" Fernando asked coldly and impatiently, he refused to look at his fiance as his eyes wandered around the room.
"Um, good." Olalla replied shyly, she knew that her last two children had formed a large bump and that Fernando would catch on that Olalla still had a flat stomach.
"Good, I'm going to be going out tonight." Fernando said bitterly as he shifted to go upstairs. He couldn't bare to even look at Olalla, he hated the fact that she was the reason as to why he could be with Rose.
"Where are you going? I could come with you." Olalla replied in a clingy tone. she knew that Fernando was starting to pull away from her, she needed to pull him back to her.
"I'm going out with Juan, so no you can't come." Fernando replied sharply as he disappeared into his bedroom. He made a call to Rose, but she wouldn't pick up. He called her again but still no answer. Fernando knew that Rose was ignoring him, so he decided to call Juan, guessing that it was going to be a boys night out after all.

Rose slumped as she walked through the front door to an apartment that she was renting, she couldn't go back home with Zac seeing that he would be there, and the only hotel nearby was the one that Fernando occasionally slept at. Rose pulled out her magazine as she went to sit on her sofa. She flicked through some boring pages before a headline caught her eye. 'Naughty Zac Back With Vanessa?' the headline read as Rose felt anger build up inside of her, this was taken from yesterday, when she had broken up with Zac. His hair had been ruffled and now she knew why. "Whore" She cursed under her breath, knowing that she was hardly one to complain when she'd made-out with Fernando. Rose looked down at her phone as it buzzed with Fernando coming up on the caller ID. Rose clicked the reject button both times, she did feel slightly guilty but Fernando needed to be put in his place, Rose wasn't going to be treated second best. No good would come if they continued down this road and Rose knew that once Fernando was married he'd completely shut her out. Rose was trying her best at keeping her distance from Fernando, she needed her space and she knew wanted to hold off the heart break for as long as possible. Rose heard her phone ring again as she looked at the caller's ID it said 'unknown'. Rose pondered in thought for a second as she then clicked answer. "Hello?" She asked wondering who it was that had her number.
"Hello Rose, it's Olalla here. I would like to invite you to Fernando and I's wedding on Saturday." Olalla invited smiling smug at the thought of Rose's face when Fernando said 'I do.'
"Um, I'd love to come, however I'm busy..." rose replied, she wasn't busy really, she just couldn't stand the thought of Fernando committing to an unfaithful woman like Olalla.
"Oh cut the crap Rose. We both know that you're not busy, you will show up at the wedding or you will have to pay the consequences." Olalla threatened holding back a roar of laughter.
"you and Fernando are none of my business Olalla. you can't force me into anything and have nothing to threaten me with." Rose hissed at Olalla, holding back a rude remark about what she and Fernando had been doing earlier. Rose knew better than to tell that to Olalla to hurt her, Fernando would hate Rose for doing that if she did.
"I have Connor... and Connor has your mum. Imagine what Connor and your oh so sweet mother could do to Leo and Nora! Remember, sit right at the front where I can see you!" Olalla chuckled. Rose was shocked, shocked to her very core at what Olalla could do to her own children.
"fine. I'll be there but if they do do anything to Leo or Nora you will die a slow painful death, you hear me Olalla?" Rose spat at Olalla. This was low, even by her standards and Rose was already starting to form a plan in her mind about what she would do at the wedding, she wasn't about to stand by and watch the man she loved marry a witch.

It was the day of the wedding and Rose was wearing a navy front zipped skater dress paired with black and Gold Trim Lace Up Shoe Boots. Rose had her blonde hair down and, she had grey smokey eyes eye make-up with a line of definition stroke across her lid in black eye liner. She had bright red lip stick on and looked stunning. Rose had had her hair cut shorter so it just passed her shoulders, with many layers. Rose turned her angle in the mirror to look at her dress from the side, she smiled smugly to herself as she walked downstairs and to her car.

At the wedding Rose was very lonely, Taylor hadn't been invited and Rose hadn't seen Juan anywhere. Rose looked around the church before someone grabbed her from behind making Rose jump in shock, Rose turned around to see Connor. "Get off me" She hissed harshly as she threw Connors arms away from her and went to sit down where she had been instructed earlier by Olalla. Rose looked behind her to see Connor staring right at her. A smiled graced her lips as she saw Juan make his way towards her. "Thank goodness you're here." Rose greeted, before embracing Juan in a long hug. Juan pulled away from her as rose nodded her head in Connor's direction as Juan followed her gaze. Juan rolled his eyes at the sight of Rose's Ex. "What is he doing here?" He spat emphasizing the 'he'. Rose shrugged her shoulders as she turned and saw Fernando standing by the Vicar. Fernando was staring at Rose sadly as his heart skipped a beat when she turned to see him. She looked truly beautiful and wished himself into her arms. He smiled at Rose sadly before returning to look at the priest who was attempting to catch his attention. Rose turned back to Juan who hadn't missed the look that his two friends had shared. "You sure that nothing's going on between you two?" Juan jested as he nudged Rose playfully in the ribs. Rose smiled shyly in return making Juan's jaw drop. He had figured out what Rose was implying and to be honest, he was happy about her plan.

the ceremony had begun about half an hour ago as the priest asked "does anyone have any reason why these two should not get married here today? If so then thus speak now or forever hold your peace." Rose glanced around at everyone who remained silent. Rose couldn't allow this to happen. It was so wrong. Rose searched the room one more time before standing up. "I do." Rose quietly began making the entire crowd stare at Rose with looks of disgust smeared all over their faces. Rose did her best to block out the rest of the faces as she locked her eyes on Fernando's. Rose swallowed loudly, as she bit her lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose has been forced to Fernando's wedding with Olalla and has protested... What will Fernando say?

dress: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/navy-zip-front-skater-dress-_295038740

shoes: http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/black-and-gold-trim-lace-up-shoe-boots-_290551901