Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

there are 2 sides to every story

Rose didn't miss the ice cold glare that Olalla was channeling in her direction, making rose grow more and more nervous. "There's no point in marrying someone because you have to Fernando." Rose began hearing the buzzing from everyone whispering in the background.
"SHUT UP ROSE. Remember our deal?" Olalla threatened. Rose turned around as she saw Connor smirking and getting up from his seat. A wave of terror drenched Rose's face alarmingly.
"Don't make another move Connor or I swear I will tell everyone what you've done." Rose spat coldly, as she glared at Connor. Connor re-seated himself shrugging his shoulders at Olalla.
"What's going on here." Fernando asked staring around the room nervously.
"Olalla's not pregnant. The doctor phoned me this morning. He wanted me to tell you Fernando. Olalla made the whole thing up to claw you back to her." Rose informed Fernando as Fernando gave Olalla the darkest scowl. Fernando was outraged and disgusted at Olalla's lie to him.
"Is this true?" Fernando asked as he stared at Olalla coldly. Olalla replied with silence making Fernando shake his head in anger. A tear rolled down his cheek. "How could you lie to me like that? We're over Olalla. I never wanted to see you again." Fernando shouted as he turned to storm out of the room. Rose looked at Olalla who was staring after Fernando. Rose shot Juan an apologetic look as she ran off after Fernando.

"Fernando wait," Rose called as she sprinted towards Fernando who was walking towards his wedding car.
"Go away Rose I really don't want to look at your face right now." Fernando spitefully commented. Rose attempted to shrug off the comment knowing that Fernando was hurting right now and wasn't aware of what he was saying.
"I'm not leaving you Fernando. It's going to be ok, you and me, that's what you want right?" Rose asked as she took Fernando's hand. Fernando withdrew his hand from Rose's sharply.
"No. No it's not what I want. I don't want you, I don't want to see you ever again Rose, we're done." Fernando shouted angrily. Rose refused to allow Olalla's work make an effect on her relationship with Fernando, she wasn't letting history repeat itself.
"You don't mean that." Rose warned as she took a step back from Fernando.
"Actually yes, yes I do." Fernando hissed as he slammed the car door and raced away from Rose. Rose watched after him with tears painting her face black with mascara, but she didn't car. She'd just lost the man that she loved to the woman that she despised. Rose fell to the ground in pain, she really thought that Fernando and her would be together.

Rose heard footsteps as she sniffed, wiped her tears and turned around. "You better not get in that car." Rose warned as she got on her feet.
"Or what? You've never been strong enough to stop me before." Connor replied laughing. Rose shot him a ice cold glare as Connor's face straightened.
"Where's Nora and Leo?" Rose asked as Connor burst into a fit of laughter. Rose was so mad, she couldn't control herself as she grabbed Connor by the collar and thrusted him onto the car. "I said where are Nora and Leo?" Rose repeated as he stared at Rose in shock, this wasn't the push over girl that he knew.
"They're at Fernando's house being watched by Fernando's parents." Connor answered honestly, in fear of what Rose might do to him.
"They better be Connor. If they're not, I will ruin everything that you have. you have my word, everything that you have fought for will be swiped away from you." Rose intimidated as she shoved Connor back onto the car, and swiftly ran towards her own car. She came steaming out of the church car park and towards Fernando's home. She wondered why the children weren't at their parents wedding, but she wasn't going to allow for them to get hurt.

Rose came speeding into the driveway and hurriedly knocked on the front door. The front door creaked open slowly as it revealed Fernando's mum. "Hola." She greeted as she welcomed Rose into the house. Rose smiled weakly as she walked towards through the hallway hoping to find Leo and Nora. Rose got to the last room, a nursery, as she found Leo and Nora sleeping quietly. Rose sighed in relief as she went back to Flori.
"Sorry about that, I just, I have a bad feeling for the kids safety at the moment." Rose apologized. Flori smiled at Rose sadly. She knew that her soon still loved Rose and was just using Olalla as someone to hide behind.
"Well that's very nice of you to pop by. I was just about to leave to get something for the kids to snack on after they wake up, do you want anything?" Flori asked softly.
"Um, I'm fine, I'll stay with the children... to keep them safe." Rose replied as she looked down towards the hallway.
"Goodness you sure are worried about them aren't you!" Flori mused, wondering what on earth Rose was so frightful of.
"I just have a big hunch."Rose replied before Flori turned and left.

20 minutes later Rose's eye was bruised like a peach. Rose looked down at her blistered hand, it was throbbing in pain. Rose heard a car parking and assumed that it was Flori as she headed out of the door. As Rose lifted her eyes she saw Fernando climbing out of his car, with his eyes sore from crying. Fernando glanced at Rose feeling disappointment running through him. "What are you doing here?" Fernando hissed at Rose spitefully.
"Nothing." Rose replied as she walked to her car. Fernando's eyes drifted across her face as he saw Rose's swollen eye. He knew that Olalla had something to do with it, but he couldn't bring himself to care about it. Fernando was so exhausted with all of his emotions that he just didn't care about anything; even Rose. Rose felt a tear escape her eye and gush down her cheek. She looked at Fernando who had made his way into his house to find his kids, unaware of what Rose had sacrificed for them. Rose got into her car and drove, as far away as she could.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO Fernando left Olalla at the altar as he found out that he wasn't pregnant. He also told Rose that he never wanted to see Rose again. What happened at Fernando's house that gave Rose a black eye and swollen fist? Is it really over between Fernando and Rose?