Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Coming out of the shadows

It had been 1 week since the wedding. Fernando and his children had been back in England for 5 days now. Rose was still living in America, and Juan had stayed behind with her. Olalla had also stayed, Olalla was deep on the path of revenge against Rose. Rose hadn't spoken to Fernando about what happened with her and Olalla, what she'd done for the children or about how Olalla had been threatening Rose daily. Rose was constantly living in fear, afraid to turn her back over anything. she flinched at Juan's touch as Juan tapped her on the shoulder. "Rose are you going to reply to the text?" The Spaniard asked her knowing that something was up with her.
"Um, I need to tell you something. I've been trying to hide it... But its getting out of hand and I'm scared." Rose started as Juan nodded his head, signalling for Rose to continue what she had started. "Olalla forced me to come to the wedding. She said that if I didn't go, she'd tell Connor and my mum to harm Leo and Nora. They're children Juan, I couldn't allow anything to happen to them, so I showed up. Then when I stopped the wedding Olalla gave me a cold glare hinting that she would stick to her word. So after Fernando ended things with me, I rushed back home..." Rose paused, it was painful telling Juan this. She continued her sentence as Juan nodded understandingly. When rose had finished with her confession Juan's jaw hit the floor.
"You need to tell Fernando, warn him. The way that the press are showing it is that you beat her up. You need to tell him the truth before he believes another version of it." Juan warned as he embraced Rose into a hug.
"Thank you." Rose whispered into Juan's ear as she then pulled away and left to pack. She was returning home.

Rose was wearing her sunglasses, as she tried to hide her face from the paps, however they still managed to find her. As soon as they had spotted her a million flashes had set off from their cameras. Rose groaned as she boarded the plane and stared out of the window. The last time she was on here she was running away from Fernando. This time she's running back to him. Rose felt the dipping of the seat next to her as she turned her head. Just her luck that Eden had gotten the seat next to her. Rose sighed loudly knowing that this was going to be a long, long flight. She knew that she couldn't let anything happen between her and Eden. If Fernando was going to believe her then she's have to prove that she wasn't interested in anyone else other than him.

Eden tipped his head to the side as he spotted the person that he would be sitting next to for the rest of the flight. He heard the girl moan as he soon realized who he would be sitting next to. He smiled discretely to himself not believing his luck, it must have been fate he told himself. "Hey." He greeted smiling at Rose.
"Hey." Rose replied sharply as she plugged in her music and stared out of the window, Eden looked after Rose sadly knowing that he couldn't show that his heart was breaking, seeing her hatred for him.

4 hours into the flight Rose was growing uncomfortable in her sleep. She moved her head into a more comfortable position as she continued to sleep. An hour later Rose felt someone softly shaking her. "Rose, want do you want to eat?" Eden asked sweetly. Rose opened her eyes slowly as she sharply moved her head from Eden's shoulder. Rose blushed slightly as she took the lasagne from the air hostess and smiled shyly. Eden smiled at Rose, while Rose pretended not to have seen the smile that surfaced on Eden's lips.
"I didn't realize that I was leaning my head on your shoulder." Rose muttered under her breath, however Eden heard her and his head shot up from his food.
"I never said anything about it." He said calmly trying not to embarrass Rose. Rose looked at Eden, wondering what had caused him to not try and embarrass her. She knew that she had been nothing but rude to him ever since he sat down on the plane. Rose then glanced at Eden softly as she turned her head back to the food.
"The food here tastes like dust!" Rose mused breaking the growing silence. Eden let out a quiet laugh. Eden looked at Rose with a trace of lust lingering in his ebony eyes.
"I'm sorry Rose. I know that I've been nothing but difficult for you and Fernando. But that stops now I promise, I'm a married man who loves his son and wife very much, I wouldn't give that up for anything in the world." Eden apologized to Rose who let a weak smile slip her lips. Rose was concealing a pang of hurt that hit her in the stomach. Rose's dad walked out on her and her mum so easily, he cheated and left as if it was so simple. Yet Eden couldn't do that to his family, it made her feel slightly depressed that her father never felt that way about her, that her own dad never loved her.
"It's ok. Just stick to your word." Rose teased as she took a bite from the lasagne and cringed at the taste, causing Eden to giggle.
"I know somewhere that does the best lasagne ever, I should take you sometime!" Eden suggested, as Rose pushed the lasagne to a side.
"Yeah, I'd like that." Rose replied softly, nodding her head in agreement.
"So how long are you staying in England for?" Eden asked changing the subject. Rose looked at Eden deep in thought. She hadn't really planned out how long she'd be staying there for. She knew that she just needed Fernando to hear the truth.
"I don't know, but it's going to be a long visit, I may even end up moving back here!" Rose replied as she saw Eden's face brighten.

The plane had finally landed. Rose and Eden had been talking for almost the entire flight, and Rose knew that she had just made a sincere friend. Rose walked towards the luggage collection as her suitcase came out first, finally some luck was spilling her way. She walked out of the airport and headed into a taxi. Rose gave the taxi driver the directions the hotel that she'd stayed at after she'd broken up with Fernando. It was close to Fernando and was pretty much the only hotel that she knew directions to in the area. As Rose arrived at the hotel she saw a few cars park. she paid the taxi driver and headed into the hotel. Flashes set off of the paps camera's as Rose looked away from them. She booked the room that she'd stayed at before, and she then walked over to her room. As she walked through the door she sat her things down on the bed and headed out straight afterwards. Rose ignored the press as she began to walk towards Fernando's house, planning what to say. Finally Rose reached Fernando's house and she knocked on the door hearing movement inside. the door slowly opened as Fernando was standing in the entrance, shocked at who he was looking at. "Hi, we need to talk." Rose began as Fernando nodded and opened the door wider to allow Rose to walk through. Rose walked through and sat herself down on the sofa as Fernando sat next to her with an un-readable expression on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Eden and Rose have made friends on the flight back to London. Rose has now turned up at Fernando's house and is going to confess something. What is she going to confess, and how is Fernando going to react?