Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

screams aren't loud enough for you to hear my pain

The next morning Rose got a text from Scarlett. Scarlett had invited Rose and Connor to one of her house parties later that night. Rose asked if Scarlett could invite Fernando and his wife; and because Scarlett knew that Fernando's wife would be there she kindly agreed to invite Fernando and his wife, to come along to her party hoping that any feelings between Rose and Fernando would be lost with the sights of their partners. Rose then saw some missed calls from Connor and called him back. "What do you want?" Rose Harshly started.
"Why didn't you pick up my calls last night?" Connor asked in a threatening tone.
"Um I don't know Connor, maybe because I was asleep." Rose Severely spat back at him.
"Well I had to stay at my mate's house... Do you know how embarrassing it is ASKING SOMEONE if you can sleep on their sofa?" Connor lashed back.
"Right because I'm the embarrassment in this relationship aren't I?" Rose sarcastically pointed out "anyway Scarlett has invited us to her house party starting at 7 o'clock, but if we show up at around 7:30pm. Please turn up sober this time. I'm not having the rude guy that I had to put up with last time!" Rose hissed.
"Is Scarlett's friend Lacy going to be there?" Connor bleakly questioned.
"I guess so, why?" Rose pondered interested in how the fact of whether Lacy would be there or not meant so much to Connor.
"No reason; I guess that it wouldn't hurt to show up then." Connor replied with a slight perk in the tone of his voice.
"Ok; do you want me to pick you up then?" Rose continued.
"No- I'm gonna get the bus- see you in 10."
"Ok see you soon" Rose uttered before hanging up on him.

It was 7:30 pm and Rose and Connor had arrived fashionably late. They were greeted at the door by Scarlett "I'm so glad that you could make it; please come in. I love your dress Rose!" Rose was wearing a violet purple tight dress that finished half way down her long flowing legs. The tight dress really complimented Rose's thin and long body shape.
"Aha" rose laughed "I was just about to say the same thing to you!"
"Connor; you look great!" Scarlett replied.
"Aw, thanks; It's nice to know that my sly looks don't go unseen!" Connor joked as he lightened the mood.
When they walked into Scarlett's spacious lounge Rose immediately laid her eyes down on Fernando's and she tugged Connor as she leaded him to where Fernando was standing looking bored with his wife looking incredibly moody next to him. "Hey!" Rose greeted before introducing Connor to Fernando and his wife "This is my boyfriend Connor."
"Hello" Connor said before shaking hands with the other couple.
"This is my wife Olalla" Fernando said in return as Rose and Connor shock her hand.
"It's nice to meet you; you wouldn't mind if I got a drink would you?" Olalla pondered trying to get out of the clearly awkward conversation.
"I'm feeling thirsty too; you wouldn't mind if I joined you would you?" Connor posed.
"No, not at all." Olalla answered as Connor joined Olalla walking towards the buffet area.
"Your boyfriend's an ass." Fernando immediately stated as he turned to face Rose.
"Excuse me?" Rose returned feeling offended when Fernando hardly knew Connor.
"You heard me. He's an ass!" Fernando repeated.
"How?" I probed.
"In the two minutes that we were here meeting each other he checked out three different girls' asses!" Fernando blankly stated.
"He was probably just looking at their dresses!"Rose defended.
"We both know that that's not true!" Fernando continued.
"You don't even know him for goodness sake!" Rose blurted out.
"Yeah; I don't even know him and yet I know that he's an ass!" Fernando muttered.
"the only person under this roof who is an ass is you Fernando, YOU!" Rose shouted before storming out. Rose needed some air. She needed some water. There was a bar around the corner which she walked too, she got to the entrance and met a guy named Kyle who Rose could tell was not a guy to be messed with. she knew this because of two things, 1-his appearance ans 2- he reeked of cannabis.
"Can i buy you a drink?" Asked Kyle.
"Sorry but I've got a boyfriend." Rose replied shrugging off his offer. "Could I have some water please?"
"Sure, one glass of water coming up." The bar tender started.
"Oh- could i have it in a plastic cup?" Rose asked in a sweet tone to ensure that she didn't wind up the bar tender.
"Of course" The bar tender answered giving Rose a wink which Rose smiled away before leaving to the ladies room to check her make-up. Rose's make-up had not smudged a bit. The grey smoky eyes still looked strong, her foundation and blusher looked radiant. Rose then walked out of the toilets to find that Kyle had left. She paid the bar tender; sipped away at her water and then left to return to the awkward situation at the party. On her way out she found Kyle. His look was distorted. Blurry. She suddenly felt dizzy. "Whoa there; do you need some help?" Kyle asked running to Rose and putting his arm around her back and placed his hand firmly on her ass.
"Whoa there K..Kyle. Leave m...me alo.. alone. I don't n... I don't need you" Rose replied but her speech was blurry.
"Come on baby you should come back to my house" Kyle temptingly offered as he tried to walk Rose towards his car, but he didn't know that Rose was stronger than she looked.
"I told you to get off of me you you you creep" Rose smeared as sh then weakly kicked Kyle in the shins.
"Oh, baby likes to play dirty huh?" Kyle started getting wound up yet excited "That turns me on you know."
"A bag of weed could turn you on you creep! I don't want y..you" But Kyle then slapped her hard in the face. "What you think that I haven't been slapped before?"
"No, but that was to shut you up." Kyle then took a punch into rose's eye socket.
"Please leave me al.. alone. I don't want to be beaten up again Connor." Rose blurted out. Rose could then here footsteps in the background.
"Shit- you got lucky there bitch. Next time you won't be" Kyle threatened before running off into his car and driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rose just got attacked. Who's footsteps could she hear?