Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

begin again?

Rose paused at Fernando, not quite sure what to say, she wasn't quite sure how Fernando felt about her return. Fernando and herself hadn't left on the best of terms, and she wasn't quite sure what to make of it all. She wasn't quite sure if she was the victim or that Fernando was genuinely mad at her. "A day before the wedding Olalla phoned me. She threatened that if I didn't go to the wedding, then she'd get Connor and my mum to hurt Leo and Nora. I showed up, and it killed me. I couldn't bare to think of you marrying her Nando. I saw the look that you gave her when she walked down the isle, it wasn't one of love, but of regret. I couldn't allow myself to allow you to make this mistake Nando, you shouldn't be with someone that you don't love.When I stopped the wedding, I saw Connor, he was about to leave to go find your children when I stopped him. I demanded that he tell me where they were, and he abided. when I got to your house , when your mother had to leave and I stayed there." Rose paused and took a deep breath in. She could feel Fernando's gaze on her, but refused to meet it. Rose swallowed hard, trying to get rid of the growing lump in her throat.

"I just remember sitting on a chair, and thinking long and hard about you. You said that you never wanted to see me again. And then suddenly a car violently parked into the garage and I heard the door slam. Abruptly the body exposed itself, as I was left standing there, shocked to my very core that Olalla was so vile. 'Out of my way.' my mum warned me as she stepped past me. I turned around as I watched my mum go down the hallway and towards the nursery. I didn't think. I just ran towards my mother and kicked her harder than I knew that I was capable of... She fell to the ground in pain. I watched my mother lying before me. Helpless. I was just so furious. I wanted to see her hurt the way that she hurt me. So I punched her in the eye. She immediately began crying in pain as she got up to leave. And I, I smirked knowing that she had finally gotten one over my mum. I walked behind her to the door as she turned to face me." Rose took another pause, wondering whether she should really be saying the next part. Rose looked up at Fernando, who's eyes looked teary. Rose knew that she needed to tell Fernando everything, even if it meant declaring her feelings for him.

"And then she said 'You know that Fernando will never love you again right? You screwed up the one chance of happiness that you have. and for what? You know that I'll come back one day, I'll come back and I'll kill you.' as she punched me in the face. I looked at her in anger, not of her threat, not because of the punch, but because of you, Fernando. I slapped her hard in the face, before slamming the door in hard in her ugly face." Fernando didn't think before he crushed his lips to Rose's. It took a while for Rose to realize what Fernando was implying, before she kissed him back. Rose pulled back, and leant her head against Fernando's. Fernando kissed Rose's head softly.
"I'm so sorry Rose." He apologized to Rose feeling guilty for Rose, and what he'd put her through.
"Don't be Nando." Rose replied as she hugged Fernando tighter and smiled.
"I missed you." Fernando admitted as Rose turned her head to face Fernando. Fernando smiled at Rose as giggled.
"Of course you would!" Rose mused as she pecked Fernando on the lips. Fernando smiled into the kiss, laughing at Rose's ego, "So where does this leave us?" Rose asked as she detached herself from Fernando's arms. Fernando looked into Rose's eyes, full of hope.
"Well, I was hoping, that we could go back to where we were." Fernando suggested, raising his eyebrows at Rose. Rose remained silent as Fernando worried about what Rose was going to say.
rose smiled knowing that the tension was killing Fernando. "I would like that." Rose replied kissing Fernando on the lips again. Fernando gave Rose a devilish smile knowing that Rose had been playing him with the silence. Fernando laughed at how cheeky his girlfriend was, before hugging Rose tight to him, never wanting to let her go.
"How did you know that I wanted to be with you over Olalla?" Fernando asked suspiciously. As Rose rolled her head so that shoe could see Fernando's face.
"When I returned the promise ring, I saw something in your eyes that you wouldn't have if you truly loved Olalla." Rose answered, looking deep into Fernando's eyes.
"What was the look of?" Fernando asked, knowing that he was just toying with Rose now.
"Lust." Rose replied as she got up from the sofa and sat on Fernando's lap. Fernando laughed as he began kissing Rose. He was so glad that she'd come back to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know that It's a short chapter... But anyway, Rose has confessed about how her mother came to hurt Fernando's kids, but Rose protected them. Fernando and Rose are back together now, will this relationship last, or will it slip through their clasp once again?