Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

I don't want to loose you again.

Rose opened her eyes slowly, as she then remembered what happened with her and Fernando last night. She smiled to herself as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She walked into the bathroom, instantly feeling the coldness from the tiled floor severely freezing the bottom of her feet, as she swiftly made her way to the warmth of the shower carpet. Rose turned on the shower, and as she stepped in she felt the power of the water harshly landing on her head. She couldn't hold back the smile that was forming on her face. This was it, she was finally back with Fernando. Rose vowed to never let anything get in the way of her and Fernando, before she came out of the shower.

Fernando stared at the silhouette that was left from Rose's body. He could hear her in the shower, as he laid back on the bed smiling smugly. He was so delighted that Rose had come back to him, he dreaded to think of having to move on from her, he never did, and he couldn't bring himself to the thought of her leaving him again, he was never letting her go again. Fernando was disturbed from his thoughts as he saw Rose coming out from the shower, he smirked as he sat up on the bed and pulled Rose down towards him. Rose giggled as she allowed for Fernando's lips to trail down her neck. "Fernando, I've got a meeting with my agent this morning." Rose groaned as Fernando continued to kiss her neck, while caressing her thigh.
"You can be late." Fernando suggested, moving his lips to Rose's, and kissing them passionately.
"I just got out of the shower." Rose moaned, giving into Fernando. Fernando smiled into the kiss as he knew that Rose had given into him.

Rose was in the meeting with her agent as she wasn't really listening to what her agent was saying. The thought of Fernando couldn't escape her mind as she watched her agent grow more and more impatient with her. "Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Rose's agent complained as Rose finally clocked out of her trance. Rose's agent knew that she finally had her client's attention as she repeated what she had begun saying. "Your relationship with Torres is getting a lot of circulation from the media. I need to know Rose, are you staying here with Fernando, or moving back to America to help your career?" Rose's agent asked impatiently as Rose looked deep in thought. She was here, but she didn't know how long for, her trip to America had really publicized her, but she didn't want to leave Fernando.
"I want to stay here with Fernando." rose finally admitted, earning a glare form her agent.
"Rose, you have so much potential, I honestly want what's best for you. I know that you're in-love and that you don't want to give up on that, but I just hate to see all your talent go to waste." Rose's agent calmly whined. Rose shifted nervously wondering whether her staying here would be beneficial for her career. She knew that America held the potential for her career, it just didn't have Fernando.
"I'm sorry Jane, I just can't bring myself to leaving Fernando, not again." Rose replied, getting up from her seat and walking towards the door from her agent's office.
"The offer's still on the table." Jane offered hoping that her client would take her offer, it killed her to see a client with so much capability not use it to the full maximum. Jane sighed loudly as Rose left the room, and went to sit down at her seat and flick through her paper work.

Rose came home and Fernando was no where to be seen. The smell of curry danced on her nose, leading her towards the kitchen where Fernando was sitting waiting for her nervously. Rose felt so spoilt as she stared around the room in awe. There were candles lit everywhere, rose petals scattered across the floor, and a vase of scarlet rose petals in the center of the table. Rose walked towards Fernando smiling shyly. "You honestly didn't have to do all of this." Rose mentioned as she pecked him on the lips. Fernando had clearly gone to a lot of trouble to pull this off, and Rose wondered just what had caused him to do all of this for her.
"i wanted tonight to be special." Fernando replied as he gently tucked Rose into her seat.

The evening had gone ever so smoothly, and Fernando had just cleared the chocolate brownie that he had cooked earlier. Rose rubbed her stomach feeling so full. Fernando came back to the table and stared at Rose in the eyes. Nerves kicked in as Fernando began, "Rose loosing you was the hardest thing that I've ever had to do. I never want to do it again," Fernando started before pulling a box from his jacket. "Rose, will you please do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Fernando asked anxiously as he handed the box to Rose. Rose gasped as she saw the ring, it was beautiful. It was a 9ct white gold diamond and pink sapphire 3 stone pave ring. Rose looked up at Fernando, speechless. Fernando grew more nervous as doubt flickered in his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose turned down the advise form her agent to go back to America, and Fernando has just proposed to Rose. what will Rose say, seeing that Rose has only just got back together with Fernando the day before!

engagement ring: http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/6487394/9ct+white+gold+diamond+and+pink+sapphire+3+stone+pave+ring/