Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

our struggles in weakness

"Fernando?" Olalla shouted "Why didn't you tell me what time you were coming home and that we were going to have a guest? I could have prepared the house for a visitor if you had told me!"
"Sorry; I forgot" Fernando apologized. Fernando opened the boot signalling that Rose should take out her luggage. They walked along the narrow swirling path that lead to Fernando's house.
"Rose?" Olalla remembered.
"Yes. You have an excellent memory!" Rose complimented.
"It hard to forget a girl quite like you." Olalla harshly commented. Olalla gave Fernando a glare and then stormed off into her room. Fernando and Rose made their way to the guest bedroom. As they walked in their was a light thud coming from outside; we assumed it to be a car or something. The house looked slightly messy as Rose realized why. They walked into the spacious room with a king sized bed, a walk-in-wardrobe, dressing table, en suite bathroom.
"Fernando." Rose softly called.
"Yes" Fernando blankly replied.
"Thank you for this; you really didn't have to." Rose thanked.
"Not at all; thank you for agreeing to come"
"There's something else. Remember how I told you that I can sense tension and feeling..." Rose started.
"Yes" Fernando answered in an intrigued voice.
"I'm pretty sure that Olalla was cheating on you" Rose began. Her her blue eyes met Fernando's brown eyes before he broke the contact. "Think about it Fernando. She wasn't happy to see you; she was asking why you didn't tell that you were coming home so early. She stormed off into her room. We heard a thud. The house is messier in some area than others..."Think about it."
"I don't understand... What does it mean?" Fernando worriedly asked.
"Her boyfriend had come over. You had caught the two of them together so she ran up to her room telling him that he needed to leave, he climbed down the wall, jumping at the end. And the house is messier in certain places... I think that you can figure that part out..." Her voice trailed off.
"Gosh; it seems so obvious when you point it out like that!" Fernando agreed seeming embarrassed.
"It's not obvious. Cheating is NEVER obvious. I've been cheated on many times; and after a while I learned to read in between the lines. It's not embarrassing for you Fernando. But you need to tell her. Tell her how you feel and that you know how she's been cheating on you." Rose softly whispered in Fernando's right ear. A few tears trailed down Fernando's cheek as Rose hugged Fernando close.
"Thank you." Fernando murmured.
"For what?" Rose asked.
"Being there for me." Fernando with drew from the hug and focused on Rose's lips before leaning into kiss them.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is a slightly shorter paragraph. So Rose figures out that Olalla is still having an affair and Fernando leans in to kiss Rose in a moment of weakness. How will Rose react seeing that she still has an abusive boyfriend?