Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Is the end just the begining?

Rose stared at Fernando wondering if he was actually about to kiss her. Before she knew it Fernando's soft warm lips were pressed against hers. Rose's mind went blank. When she realized what she was doing she pulled away. "What the hell was that?" Rose questioned wiping her lips.
"I... I just wanted to kiss you... So I did...." Fernando mumbled.
"This is so wrong... Don't you know that? I have a boyfriend. You're married for goodness sake!" Rose wanted to shout but whispered knowing that otherwise Olalla would hear their conversation.
"I'm married to a women who cheats on me-" Fernando started.
"Yes you're MARRIED" Rose repeated. "Just because she's cheating on you it doesn't mean that you can cheat on her."
"And you've got an abusive boyfriend!" Fernando immediately stated.
"He hurts me. But cheating is a complete new level of hurt and I couldn't bring that on anyone!" Rose commented.
"But I'm happy around you. I trust you. I know that I can be myself around you. The moment I met you I knew that we were never going to be just friends. I pushed away that feeling, but when I saw you being beaten up my heart broke. To see you being treated that way killed me. I fell in-love with you the moment that I met you Rose. I couldn't not see you. At night my heart actually ached to see you. Please, don't try telling me that you don't feel the same way too because I know you do, I see it in your eyes." Fernando begged not taking his eyes off of Rose's.
"Ok. Yes I feel the same way; but what we have is perfect. I'm not going to start a relationship with you on a lie. And affair. That would ruin it. If you want to be with me then you have to let go of the past and break up with Olalla. And I have to end it with Connor." Rose stated knowing that Fernando could never leave his wife.
"You know that I would leave Olalla any day for you. But we have a family together..." Fernando trailed off. Rose would never admit to it but a tiny part of her died when she heard Fernando saying those words.
"I know. And these feelings don't just leave straight away. Seeing you with Olalla is too much for my heart. What we both need is space from each other. I don't think that it would be a good idea for us to see each other anymore. I'm going to go home to Connor. Good-bye Fernando." Rose replied. She was crying on the outside and dying on the inside. She leaned into kiss Fernando on the cheek and slowly walked out towards the doors. She wanted so much for Fernando to say something. Anything. To save her from Connor. So that Rose didn't have to face her heart breaking on her own. She looked back at Fernando who was watching her leave; dead silent. Fernando wanted to say something. Anything, but no word could save their sinking relationship. He could only watch in silence. Watch the women who he truly loved walk away from him. He put up barriers to stop the tears from trembling down; but he was so overwhelmed with sadness that the tears came pouring down no matter how hard he fought them back. "Good-bye" He whimpered. Rose refused to face him. She knew that if she did she would turn around and ruin his marriage. She walked through the doors and to the nearest bus stop. When she saw Connor on the bus. Connor making out with Lacy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. So Rose rejected Fernando's kissed and has put an end to any feelings that the two of them had. She has also just caught Connor making out with Lacy Scarlett's friend! Will this make rose go running back to Fernando?