Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Cutting off the loose end

Rose watched as they full on made out; tongue and everything. It made Rose feel sick but before she could catch his attention her phone buzzed as she had just got an email. It was from an anonymous source titled 'mischievous Connor'. Rose clicked on it; and then clicked on the attached video. If seeing Connor cheating on her in person wasn't bad enough she then had to witness a video of Connor making out with another girl that couldn't be Lacy. The girl had brown curly hair whereas Lacy was a red head. Rose couldn't figure out who the girl was until her head tilted at the camera. Rose gasped in horror of who it was. SCARLETT. Her best friend. Her best friend and her boy friend making out. Rose felt a punch in the stomach of betrayal. The bus came to a halt as Rose jumped out and ran home.

By the time that Rose had gotten home her face was drowned in tears. There were black lines everywhere. Rose scrubbed away until the black bulges around her eyes eventually disappeared. "Hey babe." Connor greeted as he walked through the door.
"Hey" Rose grumpily said walking straight past him.
"What was that for?" Connor said before slapping Rose across the face "You can't treat me like that."
"No Connor YOU can't treat me like that." Rose sharply replied, her face colder than ice.
"Like what?" Connor intimidated walking closer to Rose trying to scare her.
"Like your girl friend because I'm not." Rose pressured turning and walking away into the kitchen.
"Yes you are." Connor replied following Rose's movements.
"I saw you on the bus. Sucking the face off of Lacy." Rose roared. Connor couldn't reply to that he simply took the knife from the kitchen draw and held it up high daunting Rose. That sight made rose flash back to the last time he held the knife in his hand with the same look on his face. Rose had prepared a romantic meal for their 1 year anniversary. Unfortunately the food had turned cold because Connor didn't get back till 2 o'clock in the morning. Connor asked by she was so mad and Rose full on shouted at him for the first time. Rose felt insulted that he had forgotten their anniversary and stayed at the bar the entire evening while Rose had waited up for him. Connor then grabbed a knife and drew a line up Rose's arm. Rose's arm had been painted red and required stitches. That was one of her worst memories. "You're gonna scar me again are you?" Rose asked swallowing the fear.
"Depends are you breaking up with me?"Connor began. Rose looked at Connor in the eye before kicking him in the 'lower region' and sprinted past him and out of the house. When she was outside she cracked the door open a little bit and shouted to him "yes; yes I am breaking up with you dick head."

Rose didn't know who to run to. Scarlett had betrayed her. Connor clearly wouldn't be happy to see her again and Fernando and her were supposed to not see each other again. She was tempted to fly over to Spain and see Judy however she didn't have much money on her. She knew the only person who could keep her safe. She hopped onto the bus. She then jumped off and ran across the swerving path up to the double doors. She knocked on the door loudly and quickly. "Rose? What are you doing here?" A deep voice asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose has broken up with Connor, who's house did she run to?