Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

who you go to in times of weakness

Rose sniffled. She couldn't hold back her tears even if she tried. "I'm sorry. I know I said that we needed space but I didn't know who else to go to Fernando...I broke up with Connor" Rose mumbled.
"Oh my gosh; come in. Olalla's just taken Leo to his friends house so she won't be back for a while." Fernando informed before embracing Rose into a hug. "What caused you to finally end it with him?"
"I saw him sucking another girl's face off!"Rose stated.
"He cheated on you?" Fernando asked genuinely concerned.
"Yeah with Lacy and Scarlett... My best friend! I'm sorry to come calling to you; but Connor threatened to kill me and I didn't know where else to go!" Rose uttered into Fernando's ear.
"I'm glad you came to me, I have something to show you." Fernando whispered leading Rose to his study.
"You have a study?" Rose questioned.
"Yeah. It's where I work on all of the finances and stuff; it's the one place Olalla never goes..." Fernando began. He opened a draw, took out some papers and handed them to Rose.
"divorce papers?" Rose asked in shock, "you want to divorce Olalla?"
"Yes. I don't need to talk to her to know that there's nothing left in our marriage. I don't love her anymore. I fell in-love with someone else. I realized that I've been happier recently. I've found a new spark; but not with Olalla... with you!" Fernando replied putting the papers away and walking closer towards Rose. "Rose I love you."
"I love you too" Rose commented "But you're still a married man."
"Not for much longer!" Fernando flirtatiously replied.
"Daddy..." Fernando's daughter interrupted.
"Nora; what is it sweety?" Fernando asked in a soft tone.
"There's a scary man at the door shouting for Rose... Who's Rose?" Nora quizzed.
"Me; it must be Connor." Rose uttered with a look of pure fear smothering her face.
"Great; I can smash his face now!" Fernando pointed out trying to lighten Rose's mood, but her fear of Connor would not escape her mind as she turned to answer the door. Fernando told Nora to go to her room as he followed Rose silently behind her.

rose opened the door and Connor was standing staring at her. "What do you want?" Rose asked looking as un-interested as possible.
"You. Stop hiding away from me and come home." Connor added.
"This is 'home'. We're over Connor. I'm tired of living in fear of your empty threats. I'm tired of constantly being beaten up for doing nothing wrong."
"Don't be weak. Don't give up on our love." Connor Begged.
"i haven't loved you in a long time." rose replied.
"Then why didn't you leave me there and then."
"I tried. But your empty threats scared the shit out of me."
"They why did you break up with me?"
"Because I was tired of putting up with your crap. Tired of you lying to me, hurting me and cheating on me. I couldn't put up with it anymore."
"Well you're gonna have to because like I said the last time we're over when I say we're over." Connor harshly spat.
"You're the only one in this relationship and you're hardly in it when your sleeping in other girls' beds!" Rose shouted meaning every word she said. "I don't want to be with someone because I HAVE to be. That's not how love works. You know what you've been doing to me; repeating my childhood. You know that my childhood was horrible and you decided to us it to cut even deeper into my scars... Literally!"
"So I suppose that it isn't a good time to bring up the fact that I slept with your mum huh?" Connor smirked.
"You're pathetic. I HATE YOU!" Rose screeched about to shut the door in Connor's face as Connor held the door open.
"You're the pathetic one; remember our baby?" Connor cruelly bickered.
Rose gasped in shock that Connor could stoop to that level of lowness. Rose slapped Connor in pure outrage. Connor went to barge in Fernando's house but Fernando stopped him before he could.
"Connor I think that you should leave before I ruin your face even more." Fernando threatened.
"Fine" Connor spat "You got off lightly Rose, you aren't always going to have a footballer to protect you, and when you don't I will be there!"
"On second thoughts" Fernando started before punching Connor hard in the eye. Connor gave Fernando a glare and then stormed out.
"Thank you Fernando, but you didn't have to punch him!" Rose thanked.
"Oh I did!" Fernando replied "Rose what did he mean when he talked about your baby... Are you pregnant?" Fernando asked.
"I think you should sit down Fernando... It's a long story..." Rose began.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose went to Fernando for help who is going to ask for a divorce. Connor threatened Rose, and Connor may have hinted that Rose is pregnant, is she?