Status: Update when we can

Brilliant Lies

Thinking Of You

After Ricky texted back with 'I'm fine', I slowl nodded going to my kitchen in my pitch black house. After tripping over almost everything and running into walls numerous times I finally reached my fridge, opening it I slowly scanned it for something to drink. I grabbed a cold Pepsi opening the can I took a drink thinking if Ricky liked me back. Probably not since he was the one who broke our relationship off, since Michael liked him more than a friend who ended up hurting the one I truly loved. I was upset when Ricky told me the reason why he was breaking up with me. I eventually got over it and forgave him after about three months of not talking to him. Now that I've forgiven him, I felt bad for Ricky.

I've met some people here and there, but they would never be as great or even compare to Ricky in the slightesst. He was the best boyfriend that I could have asked for.

I finally snapped out of my thoughts after realizing I was holding the can a little too tight, giving it some dents. I had been standing in the middle of my kitchen for a good half an hour, my soda started to get warm, deciding to put it back in the fridge so it could go back to being cold. I looked at the time on my oven, which read around four in the morning.

I walked back to bed, after several attempts to go back to sleep and constant tossing and turning, I walked to my bathroom turning the shower on to warm water. After waiting a couple of minutes I put my hand under the water choosing it was the perfect temperature for me, I undressed myself of my clothing and stepped into the shower. As I was washing the dirt and grease from my body, I started spacing out staring at the shower floor for what seemed like 2 minutes I stepped out of the shower.

I dried my body off, letting my hair air dry I pulled some fresh boxers on, walking back to my room and crawling back into bed staring at the spot in bed next to me, wishing Ricky was there. As I was laying there, I drifted back to sleep dreaming of nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried .-.

The author may murder me if she pleases.