Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Lubricated Deceptions!

I was sitting at my desk, as I hear the signal, it's someone at the door, I realised, my sister had gotten over, it was my older sister, by the name of Chihiro.

As it was, I couldn't just go to the door, nude, so I quickly gathered up, what I felt like wearing. A top, and a skirt, that it. I had already gathered them, they take form as I walk towards the door.

I had chosen the same short rubber skirt I had put on earlier, it's a glistering black skirt, in quarter inch thick rubber. Reaching down to my knees, and fairly tight, as it were. The top is reaching up my neck, down my rib cadge, and five inches down my arms, in the same rubber and design as the skirt. Both smooth and slippery to the touch.

My feet bare, demonstratively showing of my red nails, the way I had kept them ever since I had put them in the way they are. My fingernails the same red, only longer, in a fashion, more fitting for hands.

“You look great!” Chihiro expressed.

“Thanks, and welcome in!” I told her, as I moved to the side.

“I particularly love your suit!” she emphasised, just as I had closed the door after her, before leading her towards my office.

She had slipped out of her shoes on the hall, naturally. A moment later, we reach my bed room. I open the door, allowing her in, into my bed room.

“Cosy!” she pronounced, as she entered the room.

“This is where you drop your clothes!” I said, as I indicated the small shelf, intended to hold her clothes, actually, there are three shelves, one on top of the other.

With that, she pull her top of, placing it on the top shelf, then the skirt slipped off of her, landing on the skirt. Now she slipped the bra pf, placing it on the second, before the panties landed on the next, and the socks found themselves dangling from the edge of it.