Status: I try to write a chapter everyday

I Will Be the Light

the brunette stood up and walked up to the girl without actually thinking what he was going to say. He realised it when he sat down on the chair in front of her and looked up from the book.
She smiled, but was blushing uncomfortably, “hi.”
“Hey, ehm-…” He cursed himself. What in hell was he going to say? He should probably introduce himself. Yeah, that was pretty normal. Alright, let’s do this.
“Hi, I’m Dylan” he tried introducing himself convidently, but he failed. When she saw her staring at him with her light-blue eyes, he felt his cheeks burning bright pink. Oh my god, really, dude?
Dylan wanted to look away from her, but just before he did he heard a giggle come from her mouth while she stick her hand out to shake his, “my name is Nicole. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Dylan.”
After he heard her angelic voice singing through his ears, he found himself sitting there dumbfounded. She sounded like she was from a rich family and as if she actually learned how to introduce herself to new people. To important people. Not people from her own age, people like him.
But it didn’t matter, because before he knew it they were talking about nothingness as if they new other for years, as if they were friends.