Let's Pretend to ***!

Lets Pretend To ***!

Me and Tre were sitting on the sofa watching The Voice. We love that show!

It was a Saturday night and we were bored out of our minds, there was no parties and no concerts and no Mike.

He was out with his latest girlfriend.

I was just about to dose off when Tre jumped up from his spot on the window ledge where he has been perched for about an hour now singing and waiting for Mike to come home.

"He's here the might one is here!" He sang. I woke up more when hearing this, maybe now we wont be so bored Mike will know how to entertain us.

"Oooooh and he is coming up the drive with someone stuck to his face" He said whilst his face was literally squished up against the window.

I sighed, maybe not then.

"Lets have some fun with this" Tre suggested. I laughed at his actions, he was rubbing his hands together like he was an evil villain.

He came over to me and whispered "Lets block there path so he gets annoyed and embarrass the girl."

I laughed harder when he said this but went along with it anyway. It wasn't like Mike would stay with her, he's been doing a lot of humping and dumping lately.

He came bustling through the door still attached to her face by the lips probably suffocating the poor girl.

"Mikey poo! Hey hey, we are bored Mikey poo lets play monopoly!" Tre said in a baby voice getting more excited towards the end. Mike just grunted and tried to get past him now unattached to the girl.

But i stepped in the way. "Oh but Mikey boy don't you wanna introduce us before you fuck the living daylights out of her? I'd like the know the name of the person moaning."

She went bright red and we laughed as Mike pushed past and went upstairs.

Me and Tre were doubled over laughing when the girl said "Britt, my names Britt" Then we heard the door close and a lot of shuffling.
~~~~~~

The moaning had just stared about 5 minutes after we met 'Britt'

When Tre punched my arm. "Ow Tre god dammit" I said rubbing my arm.

"I'm not listening to this. I have a plan follow me!" He said pointing to the stairs.

I got up and started following him unsure of his plans. You always have to be cautious when Tre Cool has a plan.

We got into the bedroom next door to Mikes when Tre shut the door.

"Um Tre, I'm pretty sure we can hear them louder up here." I said stating the obvious.

He rolled his eyes and dramatically closed the door to make no sound at all.

"I know that stupid, it's part of my plan. If we can hear them clearly then they will be able to hear us clearly." He said whispering.

"I'm not following." I said whispering back .

"We're gonna pretend to have sex to piss him off" He stated like its the most obvious thing in the world.

I laughed at this knowing it would really piss Mike off.

"Okay" I said agreeing to it. Its not like I haven't kissed Tre before so what can be so bad about pretending to have sex.

Tre pushed me onto the bed which i was conveniently standing in front of.

The beds headboard was on the wall which shared Mikes room.

I shuffled up to the headboard.

"Stay laying down like that don't sit up" Tre instructed. I nodded.

"I'm going to have both hands on the wall and wobble the bed to hit the wall and you're gonna moan my name as convincingly as you can" Tre whispered.

I grinned and nodded. Tre got into position next to me and his crotch was next to my face which was awkward at first.

The bed stared moving like it would during sex banging against the wall with an even rhythm.

Tre nodded to me and i started moaning getting louder and louder.

"Oh god Tre" I moaned when Mike yelled

"Oh my god SHUT UP PLEASE"

I laughed and turned my head to look at Tre's reaction when i noticed a bulge in his pants. I gulped and looked up at him to notice he was staring down at me.

I gulped because i was oddly aroused.

He moved down the bed a little so he was level with me and I decided to make the first move.

I pushed my lips up to his holding his arm so he wouldn't move off me.

He kissed back after a slight pause and put one hand into my hair and on the nape of my neck whilst the other hand was holding himself up so he was hovering over me, bodies pressed together but not squishing me.

He moved so he could straddle me and as he did he removed his shirt.

I moaned as he straddled me because our dicks rubbed together making me hard.

He pulled my shirt over my head then started kissing me again with more passion than before.

We were rubbing our cocks together in a steady rhythm moaning every now and then before Tre pulled back and immediately started to work on my jean buttons getting them undone and pulling them and my boxers off in one swift motion.

He moaned in appreciation and started to fumble with his own jeans.

I took over noticing his eagerness to remove the material and got them off the same as Tre, in one swift motion.

I started to rub up and down Tre's dick whilst he lent over to get the condoms and lube out of the bedside cabinet.

He moaned as i sped up and said. "If you don't stop i wont be able to fuck you Billie"

I loved the way he said my name in a half moan but stopped anyway so he could grab the stuff and prep me before the pleasure gets to intense.

He sat up straddling me and rolled on the condom to his erect dick.

Then he took my legs and maneuvered us so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

He then took the lube and squirted some around my hole and then onto two of his fingers.

He new this wasn't my first time at this so i didn't need much prep but it still hurt.

He rubbed my dick to subside the pain of him stretching me.

"I'm ready" I breathed. He nodded and pulled out his fingers rubbing them on the bed sheets.

He looked into my eyes whilst entering me being extremely gentle not to hurt me when i pushed him all the way in by my legs not caring about the pain because i wanted him so bad.

His hands were on the wall above my head and his head was ducked with heavy breathing occasionally kissing me.

He had a steady rhythm making the bed shake and me moan every time he hit my G spot which was every single time.

"Tre oh god Tre I-I'm so close" I moaned

"Mmmhm me too Baby" He started rubbing my dick.

I felt him come inside me which pushed me over the edge. I moaned his name as i came onto my stomach.

We were both breathing heavily when he pulled out and laid beside me.

"Wow" He said once his breathing had calmed.

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, wow" I muttered before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so my second ever One-Shot and my first ever Trillie one! YAY!

I love doing one shots, its so much easier to do when i'm writing a book as then i dont have loads of books on the go but i can still have fun writing different things.

Check out my story 'Save Me'! It's a student/teacher where Gerard Way is the teacher.

Thank you for reading! Hope you like it.