Status: One chapter every two weeks to a month (Cause we're busy college students :P)

The Things that Bind Us

Prologue

Gunfire blazing overhead, Wolf Shucker shouts "Spaz! Where the fuck are you!?"
Lifting his Glock 21 pistol over the cement blockade he's behind, he pops off two shots. All of a sudden, the gunfire stops. Schucker slowly raises his head over the cement barrier in the factory hanger to see Jax Winchester's bulky frame, holding his bloody knife and the guard.

"Sorry it took so long, I ran into some problems in the rafters. Found a guy that was about to put a bullet in your skull, so I figured I'd kill him first." Spaz let go of the body, watching it slump down to the floor, blood dripping out of the back of the guards neck. "Ha, guess he doesn't like knives too much Wolf. Hey, do me a favor, don't blind fire, you almost shot me you trigger happy baboon"

"Why in the hell do you use your SR9!?!? I wouldn't have to be trigger happy if you would just pull out your fucking weapon and use it. It's still silenced!"
Shucker shouted

"I like my knives man. Don't judge me, it's just how I was taught as a kid. Hey, check this out" Spaz cupped his hands over his mouth to create a microphone effect
"Echo!"
"Echo, echo, echo" Was the dull reply from the nearly empty factory hanger.

"Stop messing around man, we gotta find Korbach" Wolf said as he walked toward Spaz.

Spaz looked at him, chuckled while spinning his knife into it sheath which is housed next to his many other knives. Spaz started to walk with Wolf through the door into the next hanger, when all of a sudden a familiar voice patched through.

"Hey Jax, satellites show four hostiles in the next room you're going to have one to the right and left just outside the door at your one and eleven o'clock and two in the balconies"

“Thanks Bailey, guess I'll have to pull out a few throwers" remarked Spaz with a chuckle

"I swear to all that is holy if you get shot because a gun isn't 'fun enough' for you, I won't feel sorry for you." Wolf retorted using air quotations in representing fun enough.

Wolf and Spaz stack up with Spaz leading the duo. Sliding his hand down his sides, Spaz pulls out two of his larger throwing knives that are made to pierce armor. Wolf un-slings his M4A1, gripping onto the fore grip under his barrel. Wolf taps Spaz's shoulder, and he kicks in the door.

Spaz drops to his knee swinging his arms simultaneously throwing his knives to chop into the throats of the guards on the floor. While Spaz drops to a knee, Wolf lifts his gun up, and pops two rounds off, both hitting their marks delivering dead center chest shots.

"I killed mine faster! I win!" Spaz exclaims in a joking voice while standing up and turning around.

"Shut up, mine died faster! And I don't have to retrieve my shots!" retorted wolf with a smile

All of a sudden a high pitched voice comes through "Would you two just shut up? Seriously, you two are so childish. If you exit through the door to your right, you should come out into Korbach's mainframe honey"

"Alright baby. Sorry. That's just how your brother and I are, you know that." Wolf pulled his hand away from his mic in his ear. He then looked to Spaz "Hey you big goofball"

"Hey jackass! No fat jokes! I'm just big boned!" snickered Spaz

"Shut up. It's not about you being fat. I was just saying big because you're a goofball. Your sister says that through the door to the right, we're going to run into his mainframe."

"Alright. Sounds like a plan. But, the best thing is the fact that we've already taken out all of the guards” Spaz grinned really stupidly at Wolf

"Not so fast Jax. There's still three in there, along with Korbach"

Wolf looked at Spaz with a questioning look as to what he would say next.

Spaz grinned, and pressed into the headset "Alright Bailey, I will be careful. And I'll keep an eye on your idiot wrapped in tin foil of a husband. Ha."

"Oh shut up you oaf. Just take care of Korbach and make sure you do it like the MP's want"

"Man, I hate it when I can't just kill everyone and walk away Spaz....." Wolf paused
"GET DOWN SPAZ!"
With reaction time that is only obtained through training, as Spaz ducked, Wolf pulled out his pistol and a single crack of a bullet went off. The guard that was aiming at Spaz fell out of the rafters.

Spaz looked up in shock, watching the body land and crumple on the floor. "Guess I won after all, you're target was still alive" He nervously chuckled. "I thought you said that MY knives were going to get me killed. I guess it's more like your bullets"

"Shut the fuck up. That is serious business Spaz. Let’s hurry it up and go"

"Alright Wolf. Let's take care of this Twat"

As they walked across the room, Spaz picked up his daggers, swept them along of his sleeves as they walked, and sheathed them all in one fluid motion. Almost as if he was too used to doing so. They stacked up again, Wolf in the lead this time.

Spaz tapped Wolf's shoulder, and he kicked in the door. Spaz dove behind cover, Wolf popped off rounds with his assault rifle as he slid into a barrier one up from Spaz.

"Where the hell did all these cement barriers coming from man!?!? What the hell Wolf!?!? Why did these all of a sudden stay in a hanger?" Spaz un-holstered his SR9 and shot down the three guards.
"They’re down jump the barriers! Get his ass!"

Bellowing at the top of his voice "You're mine you SOB!" Wolf jumped the barrier, dropping his rifle as he drew his pistol. Wolf sprinted through the barriers, dodging in and out following Korbach. The sweat was pouring, but he was in the heat of the chase. Like a bloodhound on the scent of a target. He followed through a door into a room full of crates stacked three high. He couldn't see above them and lost track of his target. "Spaz! He pulled a Houdini!

"I see him!" Bellowed Spaz to the left. He drew one of his daggers with a thick rope attached to the hilt, and threw it. It struck its target. Blood splattered from the calf of Korbach. As the knife stabbed into him, Spaz pulled on the rope, bringing the knife back to his hand, just to send it again into his other calf with lightning speed. The double thrust caused his prey to slam into the crates right in front of Wolf.

"Impeccable aim. I'm sorry for making fun of you earlier for bringing that Ghetto rigged contraption."

"Well, here's my 'ghetto rigged' contraption. Use it to tie his hands together like I taught you the other day. It will make it so that if he moves, the dagger cuts his hand off at the wrist. Make the loop hole so that you can hold onto him."

Wolf did as he was taught, and tied up the hands of Korbach "Well, well. James Korbach. How do you feel dumb ass? Two ugly, hobo faced looking fuckers just took you and all your goons out? Guess whose shipment isn't going back to the cartel."

"I would like to know how you even found me" Korbach snorted back as he grunted while being pulled to his feet.

Spaz and Wolf walked Korbach to the car they brought. On the drive to drop off their hit, they stopped at a McDonald's to get some food. On they arrived at their destination, a location secret to all of America except a few contractors and CIA operatives.

A clap could be heard as a suit with glasses stood at the entrance that Wolf pulled up to. Wolf rolled down the window "Well, well, well. Good job Winchester and Schucker. You two just took down a guy that has been giving my department hell for the past four years"

"Where do we drop this guy at?" snorted Wolf, unhappy to see A Suit.

Rowland looked at him with curiosity "Right here, of course"

"Good" cocked Spaz from the back. He was sitting in the middle, next to Korbach. He opened the door, and kicked the duos catch out of the car, when he landed, he landed harshly on his face and body. "Here ya go, suit."

"Ah. Mr. Korbach, I see that during your run you ended up tripping and falling onto some cement. Such a shame." Agent Rowland picked up Korbach by the scruff of his neck. "Thanks boys." He turned to start to walk into the building. "Oh! Almost forgot." He drew out a vanilla colored envelope and tossed it through the open door Spaz was sitting in. "There's your pay, and a little extra to buy Spaz one of those stupid knives. Wolf, a little extra for you for the ammo you spent, and for a new sidearm maybe. Glocks are a little out of date." And the suit walked through the door out of sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is NOT made to be realistic of course. But it's a fun read :3 Also, I am a very creative person, But I lack skill in tenses, so please don't troll on me due to my lack of good grammar and such....