Hunting With Daryl

1/1

Jess watches Daryl with curiosity, a curiosity that made her want to jump up and ask him to let her hunt with him. Jess had never gone hunting in her life but she wanted to learn dearly by Daryl. He was the best hunter the group had. No one could hunt like him. He could track someone trail for miles. It was beyond amazing.

“Daryl” Jess yelled out before she could even remotely stop herself.

“What in hell you want?” Daryl hollered back.

“Take me with you out to hunt.”

“No”

“Come on please? Just this once.”

“You best stay the hell out my way then.”

Jess quickly trailed behind Daryl as they left the prison gate heading into the forest. Daryl seems to keep himself on high alert looking out for any squirrel hiding up in the tree. There seem to be none what so ever. Jess caught something out of the corner of her eyes moving in the bush. She knew it wasn’t a walker or a human. She rose up her gun taking perfect aim and pulling the trigger. Daryl spun around faster than humanly possible with anger in his eyes.

“Why the fuck did you shot? You fucking draw walkers.”

“I saw something in the bush.” Jess said pointing off over a little ways. Daryl signaled for her to stay right behind him as they head toward the bush. He pushed from of the bush aside to see a giant buck lying dead on the ground. A perfect shot between the eyes.

“You shot a buck. A big ass buck.”

“Oh wow.”

“You got to fucking shitting me.”

“Look like we eating good tonight cause of me” Jess giggled watching Daryl pick up the heavy buck up throwing it over his shoulder. Jess really didn’t need lesson on hunting now she thought. She did a pretty good kick ass job herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do u think?