Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

Brandon's Parents

I looked around the airport and I felt a sense of Dejavu except it was a different airport.

I was receiving strange looks from a few people to why I had a pass around my neck. People were murmuring to each other if they recognized me. I ignored them and I got a text from Brandon saying he had just landed. I took a deep breath and looked around. I was wearing a simple flannel button down blouse and a pair of dark blue jeans. My hair was in a braided from my bangs and i had a messy bun and I had my black Vans boat shoes on. It was late, but I didn’t really mind. This was his night and he asked if I could celebrate with him. I wasn’t planning on drinking or anything, but you know just be there. I saw a group of people pass by and I heard clapping. I smiled when I saw the Stanley Cup. I looked around and smiled when I saw Brandon. He smiled at me as he walked over to me. He didn’t even give me time to react before I was pulled into a hug and picked up.

“Congrats” I told Brandon as I tried my best to touch the ground.

It was almost impossible because he was wearing those fancy shoes of his that gave him like another inch on his 6’1 figure. I’m tall, but not that tall. He had at least 6 inches on me.

He buried his head into my shoulder and I pulled away.
“How does it feel?” I asked.

He opened his mouth and I smiled a little when his eyes turned watery.

“Aww” I said hugging him even tighter.
“Congrats Brandon” I said playing with the tips of his horrible mullet.

He put me down and I looked up at him.

“Can I shave your beard?” I asked.
He laughed and nodded.
“Of course” he said.
I smiled.
“I wanna see you without your beard” I told him.
He smiled and looked at me.
“I’m so tired” he said.
I smiled.
“I bet you are” I said.

“Brandon” a female voice said.

I pulled away from him and he smiled.

“Is this her?” it asked again

I turned around to see that a woman and man stood in front of us, both of them smiling. I gave them a smile and I was pulled into a hug.

“She’s beautiful”

He laughed.
“Mom don’t scare her away” he said pulling me away slightly from his mom.
I smiled at his mom.

“I’m Brandon’s mom, Sandra” she said smiling at me.

She pushed me back a little to look at me as she got my hands. I looked at the blonde woman who stood in front of me and she grinned.

“You are beautiful. You look like a princess. Anastasia what a beautiful name” she said.
I gave her a smile and nodded.
“Brandon honey, she is beautiful” her mom gushed.
Brandon looked at me and smiled.
“She is your girlfriend right?” she asked.

He looked at me and his mom began scolding him.

“My wife just wants him to get a girlfriend. I’m his dad, George” the man next to Brandon’s mom said.
I smiled and nodded.
“Anastasia” I said shaking his hand.
I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.
“Mom…Mom come on I plan on asking her.” Brandon said as he cowered from his mom’s hands.
I laughed and he slung his arm around me.
“We’re getting to know each other” I said.
She smiled at me.
“Which is why you two should be dating” she said.
“Brandon how did you get this beautiful girl”

I smiled at the guy next to Brandon. I cocked my head as I saw the similarities. I laughed and looked at Brandon who smiled at me.

“Can I just pass the razor on your face” I said.
He laughed and his mom nodded.
“Please dear do that” she told me.
-----------