Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

Happy Birthday!

“Happy Birthday”
I looked up and smiled.
“Thanks mom” I told her as I hugged her.
She kissed my cheek and looked at me.
“Look at you. 19 already, how does it feel? Your last teen year?” she asked.
I laughed and looked at her.
“I don’t know mom I just woke up” I said sitting down.

I was still in my PJ’s because well I had just woken up. She laughed and looked at the time.
“What time do you have to pick up Brandon?” she asked.
I followed her gaze to the clock and got up.
“I need to change” I said getting up.

She laughed and I ran upstairs to my room. I pulled on some jeans and a peach colored blouse. I slipped on my shoes and braided my hair. I got my car keys and locked my room as I left the room. I walked downstairs and smiled at my mom.

“I’ll be back mom” I said.
She nodded.
“Ill make you breakfast right now” she said.

I nodded and kissed her cheek. She nodded and I walked to the fence. I opened it and got into my car. I turned it on and pulled out. My mom closed the gate for me and I sped out to LAX. I got to LAX and I parked the car. I got out of my car and walked over to the designated part of the Airport. I smiled when I saw him. He stood out like a sore thumb. I whistled and he looked up. He smiled and began walking over to me. It was still early so he was dressed in pretty causal clothing. His blue fitting jeans fit him really nice and the white shirt he was sporting made that nice tan he had gotten look good on him. I smiled when I realized he cut his hair.

“Good morning” I said.
He smiled and pulled me into a hug. He pecked my lips and pulled away.
“Happy Birthday babe” he mumbled.
I stepped back and smiled.

“Thank you now let’s go” I said getting his hand and duffle bag from him.

He tried to take the duffle bag from me, but I laughed and continued walking. We put his suitcase in the back and he got into the car.

“I can still get a hotel” he told me.
I rolled my eyes.
“You will be sleeping in my room” I said.
He nodded and looked at me.
“Your parents are fine with it?” he asked.

“Well yea we won’t be doing anything besides sleeping” I said.

He nodded. Yes I am a virgin and yes I am going to wait to marriage, well I hope because my boyfriend has the body of a damn god. If it’s something I plan on doing is walking down the aisle with a veil covering my face, with a white dress. My mom did it and I plan on doing the same.

“True” he said.
“You tired?” I asked.
“Hungry” he said looking at me.
I laughed and nodded.
“Mom was making breakfast when I left” I said.
“You haven’t ate?” he asked.
I looked at him.

“I woke up like an hour ago” I said.
He laughed and looked out the window. It was a nice Friday. The sun wasn’t to out and it wasn’t burning.
“You got a nice tan I congratulate you” I said looking at him.
“You look paler and I love your braid” he told me.
I laughed and glanced at him.
“I know I’m taking an online class so there is no reason to be out. I only go out when Mason makes me. Thank you I did it in like 2 minutes because my bangs were not tamed this morning. Not even a hair straighter could fix them” I said.
He laughed and he looked at me.
“You drive crazy” he said.
“Nah I’m just trying to beat traffic” I said as continued driving.
He yawned and I smiled at him.

“My bed is comfy you can sleep after you eat” I said.
“I have a feeling I’m going to get interrogated” he said.
I looked at the lane and laughed.
“Yea you are” I said.
“Well Mom and Dad interrogated you so I guess it’s cool if I suffer the same consequences” he said.
I rolled my eyes and I pulled out of the freeway.
“I guess but it’s just my mom and she already loves you” I said.
He smiled and I rolled my eyes.
“Who taught you how to drive?”
I glanced at Brandon and smiled.

“My dad” I said.
He nodded and I cracked my neck.
“My sister wants to use my car cause she wrecked hers the other day” I said.
He made a face and I nodded.
“She’s not touching my car” I said.
I got out of the car and I opened the gate. I got back inside the car and I drove into the driveway.
“Let me borrow your car”
“No” I said parking it inside the garage.
She glared at me and I smiled at her.

“MOM!”

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. I got the red brake bar I had and put it on the brake.
“What’s that for?” Brandon asked.
“They can get into the car but they cant actually pull out” I said.
He nodded and we got out of the car. We got Brandon’s suitcase and we walked inside the house.
“Oh my god you’re gorgeous” my mom said walking over.

She hugged Brandon and he looked at me as he hugged her. I smiled at him and she looked at his bags
“Go put your bags in Anastasia’s room and then both of you come down here so we can have breakfast” she told us.

I nodded and we walked upstairs. Brandon raised an eyebrow as I pressed a button on my keys and the door unlocked.

“That’s cool” he said.
I laughed and opened my room. He walked in and looked around.
“I got to say it looks better in person” he said looking around my room.

He began looking at the pictures in my wall and smiled when he saw one. It was a picture of me during my quinceanera. I was wearing a purple dress and Mason was next to me wearing all black and a purple tie that matched my dress.
“You look really nice in this picture” he said.
I smiled and walked over to him.
“That’s my quinceanera” I said.
He looked at me and nodded.
“That’s when you turn 15” he said.
I nodded and he looked at the wall.
“That’s graduation day” I said.
He smiled and looked at a picture where I was outside Six Flags and Mason was carrying me.
“You haven’t really changed much” he said.
I smiled and got his hand.
“You can continue looking at my wall once we eat” I said.
He nodded and we walked out of my room. I locked the door and walked downstairs.
“Hi momma” I said.
My mom smiled at Brandon and told him to have a seat.
“I bet you are starving” she told him.
She served him his food and I laughed at how she was spoiling him.

“Morning”

I looked up and smiled. Mason smiled and opened his arms.
“Happy birthday” he said hugging me.
“Thanks” I said.

He pulled away and pulled out a white Rose.

“Like every year” he said.

I smiled and took it from him.

“Morning mom” he said kissing my moms cheek.
I looked at Brandon and saw he was looking at the Rose in my hand.
“Rose for you as well, but you get yours pink mom” he said.
She smiled and hugged him.
“You always bring Roses and they are always beautiful” she told him.
He winked at her.

“Mom owns the flower shop” he said as he opened the fridge.

“It’s a tradition I bring you and Nas one. Who am I to break traditions? She may have boyfriend but hey oh well” he said.
He turned and saw Brandon.

“Morning” he said eating a cookie.

“Morning” Brandon said.

“Morning Dad” Mason said.
My dad turned and smiled.
“Where’s my Rose?”
“Only for the ladies” Mason said.
“So where’s mine?”
I bit my lip because my sister just wanted Mason to bug her…and well just see what he does.

Mason looked at my sister and smiled…here it comes.

“If you were classy enough for a Rose I’d give you one. Sadly you lack elegancy, pureness, romance, happiness, and well I ain’t giving you a red rose. You bat” he said.

Yup that’s the Mason I know and love.

She glared at him and Brandon choked on his food. I patted his back and he looked at me.

“Hey take your kids” My dad said to her.
Mason looked my mom and smiled.
“Hey mom” he said.
She looked at him.
“Mom said you need to call her something about the color of Nas’ flowers” Mason said.

“Drunk already?” Mason fired.
I turned to see my brother, Jake. He rolled his eyes and walked upstairs to his room.
“That’s a very nice picture” Brandon said.
My mom looked up and I groaned.
“That’s when Anastasia turned 16. She looks gorgeous doesn’t she” she said.
Mason looked up at the Picture. and smiled.

“I remember that day. You thought the picture was ridiculous. It came out nice” he said.
He got up when he heard a shriek.
“MASON GET YOUR MUTT OUT OF HERE!”
He rolled his eyes and cleaned his mouth.
“My dog is cleaner than you” Mason told my sister as he let the dog in.
“Mason are you taking your dog to Chicago?” my mom asked.
Mason looked at the dog and pet it.

“I don’t know actually. They gave him to me for my birthday I can’t exactly abandon him. Most likely though” he said.

“Mom needs someone to protect her though” Mason said as the golden retriever jumped on him.

He laughed and pet him.

“Right Speak Boy” he said.
I laughed when the dog barked. Brandon smiled at that and looked at me.
“What’s his name?” Brandon asked.
“Marley” I said.

He nodded and the dog went to go smell his knee.

“Ready to party?” I asked Mason.
“Hell yea I cant wait to get…full of soda because that is what ill be drinking” Mason said.
My mom laughed.
“You can drink but not to much” my mom told him.
He nodded and he smiled.
“Polly is going to be here later on to drop off some decorations” Mason said.
“How is Polly?” my mom asked him.
They started their own conversation and Brandon looked at me.

“Is that really her name? Polly?” he asked.
“It’s Paulette” I said putting a piece of fruit in my mouth.

He nodded.

“She doesn’t like her name and you can’t get her to shut up so Polly fits her. Also she used to look like Polly Pocket you know the toy. Her hair got darker though and now she’s like a strawberry blonde” I said.
He laughed and nodded.
“Ok then” he said.
“You will meet my friends tomorrow and ill only leave you with Mark and Frank cause I only trust those two and well Mason” I said.

He nodded and I finished up my fruit.

“Want to go to sleep?” I asked.
He nodded and I got up and took his plate.
“Ill take care of it” Mason said.
I nodded and walked upstairs with Brandon.
“You can shower if you want that way you feel more relaxed” I said.
He nodded.
“I think I may actually do that” he said.
I nodded and I heard a knock on the door.
“Yes?” I asked as Brandon walked into the bathroom.
“It’s your dad”
I opened the door and smiled at my dad.
“What’s up?” I asked.
He raised an eyebrow and he heard the shower begin to run.
“Oh I bet he’s jetlag” he said.
I nodded and he looked at me.
“Your best friend is here and I won’t let you spend your day here with your boyfriend” he said.
I laughed and nodded.
“I won’t he’s gonna go to sleep and ill be downstairs with Mase” I said.
He nodded and smiled.
“Ill see you downstairs then” he said closing the door.