Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

Oh My God.

A phone woke me up and I sat up. Brandon was dead to the world next to me. I leaned over him and looked at his phone.
“Brandon your mom is calling” I said shaking his shoulder.
“Then you answer” he mumbled.
I pressed the green answer button on his black iPhone and put the phone against my ear.
“Hello?” I said.
“About time you two”
“Sorry I was asleep and Brandon is still asleep” I said rubbing my eyes.
“I just realized the time”
I smiled and let my feet dangle off the bed.
“It’s fine Sandra, Good morning” I said.
“Good morning hun. How is Brandon?”
“He is asleep. He ate so much I wouldn’t be surprised if he slept all day actually” I said.
She laughed.
“Yea he was getting over a food bug”

“He never told me that” I said laying back down because it was cold.
“He probably didn’t want you to worry. When do you start school honey?”
“Uh the 30th I think I really don’t know how horrible am I” I said laughing.

She laughed and I smiled. I looked at Brandon and smiled. He was sleeping on his stomach and if it weren’t for my California King sized bed I would have been on the floor. The white T-shirt he was wearing had ridden up so half of his torso was showing. I nodded admiring his well toned lower back.

“Well you’ll have to divide your time because I have a feeling Brandon will make you go to his games. He’s a very stubborn boy”

“I realized that the day he refused to get out of bed remember” I said.

She laughed and I looked at Brandon’s face. His mouth was slightly parted due to the face his face was squashed.

“I remember that you had to tickle him out of bed”

I looked at the time and saw it was almost 10. I poked Brandon and he groaned.

“Trying to get him up already?”
“Yes because well he said he was going to show me more of Chicago. He also said he was going to skate with some of the guys that are here already” I said.
“Ahh I see tell him to call me then and I hope to see you soon Anastasia”
I smiled
“I will and you too Sandra” I said.
“Take care of my little boy”
I smiled.
“I will don’t worry” I said.
She hung up and I looked at Brandon.
“Come on up” I said poking him.
He shook his head and turned away from me.
“Brandon I’m going to tickle you” I said.
He opened his eyes and looked up at me.
“Thought so” I said getting up.

I walked into my closet and Brandon sat up. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed. He looked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He opened the door and I heard him squeal out a “OH MY GOD!” and he was back in the room.
I looked at him and opened the door. Mason was trying to catch his breath and Polly was fixing her hair.
“You two get a room” I said closing the door.
I looked at Brandon and started laughing.

“I saw parts of Polly I should never see” he said.

I laughed and walked over to him.
“You’ll live” I said getting my clothes.
“No you take longer” Brandon said as he tried to get me so I wouldn’t get into the bathroom.

I laughed and closed the door in his face. I took a quick shower and changed into some black skinny jeans. I slipped on a purple colored blouse and opened the bathroom door. Brandon looked up and walked in. I laughed as he pushed me out and closed the door.

“He was so close to peeing outside” Mason said.
I looked at him.
“Got a little lipstick” I teased.
He rolled his eyes and followed me into my room. I put my towel on the bed and began combing my hair.
“You should let it down” Mason said.
I made a face and he laughed. I pulled my hair up and made a bun.
“Classy” Mason said as he saw I was adding hairspray.
“Thank you” I said.
He laughed and got up.
“I need to change Brandon asked if I could go with you guys” he said.
I smiled and he glared at me.
“I haven’t said anything” I said laughing.

“You were about to” he said.
I stopped laughing and bit in my laugh.
“Ok ok. Go get dressed. Polly is gone it’s not like she can go” I said.

He rolled his eyes and I laughed as he left my room. I opened my closet and looked at my shoes. I heard the door open and I looked up. Brandon looked up and smiled at me.

“You look nice” he commented as he put his towel on the bed and used the guest hamper to put his dirty laundry in.
I smiled at him and looked back at my closet.
“What are you doing?” he asked walking over.
I glanced at him and he looked into my closet and laughed.
“I never realized you had this much shoes” he commented as he kissed my cheek.

I laughed and pulled out two pairs of boots.

“Heel or no heel?” I asked showing him the boots.
“They both have Heels” he said as he tried to fix my bed.
“Ill fix it right now. Which go best?” I asked.
He looked at me and looked at my boots.
“The black Combat boots” he said.

I smiled and put the other boots in the closet.

“Those look new” he commented as I sat next to him with a little ball that was my pair of socks.
“They are, Mark got them for me for my birthday” I said slipping on a sock.
He nodded and got up. He opened his suitcase and pulled out a hoodie. He slipped it on and looked at me.
“Take a hoodie, you’re coming with me some of the guys don’t exactly know you that well and well they want to meet you” he said.
I nodded and slipped on my boots. I got my and looked at my feet.
“How do they look?” I asked.
He looked at my feet and smiled.
“they look good on you” he said.

I smiled and walked to my closet. I pulled out a hoodie and tossed it on my bed.

Brandon got it and looked at it.
“Oh that’s a nice hoodie”

I looked at Brandon and saw he was looking at my hoodie. The black hoodie had my last name on the corner of the front part of the sweater. It had the California bear and in on the right arm it had a bat and softball. On the left it said 2012 and he smiled when he saw the little hockey puck on the sleeve.

“Is it custom made?” he asked.
“Yea uh our Senior Class designed it. The front was all the same, it had our mascot and well we got to custom make it” I said.
He nodded and handed it to me as Mason walked in. Mason was wearing dark jeans; a button down shirt that was black and he had his glasses on. He had his keys dangling on his fingers and he glanced at us.
“Can you hurry up I’m hungry” he said.
Brandon smiled and Mason groaned as he left the room followed by my boyfriend.
“come on you did that on your own” I said getting my bag and hoodie.