Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

The Proposal Part 2

Brandon’s POV
Each time I moved all the guys would literally look at me waiting for me to ask Anastasia to marry me.

“I need to go to the ladies room”

I nodded and let her go through. Most of the girls left except Dayna. As soon as she left Jonathan looked at me.

“Dude!”

Dayna looked at me and I turned red.

“Just ask her”

He signaled for the waiter to come.

“Stop it” I told him.

Jonathan looked at me.

“I’m going to ask her and I don’t need to ask you guys anything and you guys need to leave it alone” I said.

They all looked at me a little stunned and Dayna smiled.

“you’re going to ask?”

I sighed and Brent looked at her.

“Sorry sorry! Oh my god she’s going to say yes”

I felt the meal I had ate before the game slowly come up.

“OK ok we will let it go you don’t need to ask her now”

“Dude here drink this”

I took a sip of the soda Jonathan was handing me and I looked up to see the waiter was standing infront of me.

“Let’s do this” I said.

Anastasia’s POV

“I wonder when he’s going to put a rock on that finger. He already put a promise ring”

I rolled my eyes and fixed my jeans.

“How’s school?”

“It’s been well we’re researching on a case and it is very unique” I said.

Chaunette looked at me and so did Elina.

“The body found in the river?”

I nodded slowly.

“You have to tell us”

“By the looks of it they made her like a doll or something. That was released today.Let’s hope we get more” I said.

They nodded and they finished applying their make up.

“Let’s go”

I walked outside and Chaunette gasped. I looked up and my eyes went wide. Brandon was standing in the middle of the restaurant and behind him were most of his teammates.

“Nas”

“You know I love you”

The girls gasped and I understood what was occurring. I’m getting proposed.

“And you’ve stood by me with the accident and all. I saw you graduate and you saw me win two Stanley cups. I uh. I realized I want you to be a part of my life”

I smiled at him as most of the guys scratched their necks.

“You kept up with my horrible attitude and I kept up with yours”

I laughed and he smiled.

“What I’m saying is. I love waking up next to you, seeing you with no makeup on, your voice scratchy, you with messy hair. I’ve seen you at your worst and you’ve seen me as well. I love you Nas, Marry me?”

I smiled and nodded. He got down on his knee and pulled out a black box. I carefully walked over to me.

“Yes I’ll marry you” I told him.

I looked at the ring and smiled as he slipped off my promise ring.

“It’s beautiful” I told him as I saw the ring.

He gave me a smile and slipped it on. It fit like a glove. He stood up and pulled me into a kiss. The whole restaurant began clapping and I pulled away and pulled him into a hug.

“do you like the ring”

“You could have given me a ringpop and I’d have said yes” I mumbled into his shoulder.

I heard him laugh and I pulled away.

“I’m still hungry” I said looking at him.

He nodded and we walked to our seats. I sat down and looked at my ring http://www.cmstatic1.com/42573/42573.186484.jpg

“I love you”

I looked up at Brandon and smiled.

“I love you too” I said kissing him.

He smiled and I saw a flash. We both looked up when we heard a song playing.

“Hey look our song” I said.

Andrew snorted and looked at us.

“Your song is a Demi Lovato song?”

“Shut up you wanted that Miley Cyrus to be your song. You moron” I said.

He turned red and Brandon looked at me.

“I can’t wait to marry you”