Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

Life after Marriage part 3

So this is what life after marriage is?

I smiled as I saw Brandon feeding our little girl. Mason was fast asleep next to me because my two year old almost 3 year old had gotten jealous of his sister. I honestly didn’t mind being married to Brandon. I remember most of my family was against me marrying Brandon. They found out he was of Arab descent and let me tell you how many rascist comments I got. I told them to fuck off and that they didn’t need to go to my wedding. Who attended my wedding. The blackhawks and the US Olympic hockey team. Friends, and family attended as well and let me tell you my mom spend most of her time sobbing while my dad was happy I was getting married. He didn’t agree at the fact that I was getting married so young but he said as long as I was happy.

Here I am almost 4 years later and I’m as happy as I could be. I didn’t end up pregnant during the honeymoon. We tried it once during our honeymoon and while Brandon loved it, I was sore for two days. It was nice and well paced, but the only problem I didn’t think through was that fact that he was huge. It’s not something to be ashamed off , but he felt extremely guilty and refused to have sex during the rest of the honey moon. I was in my first year of getting my masters when found out I was pregnant. I moved in with Brandon to his apartment and well I really didn’t like it. It was farther from the college , but I went with it.

It was a rough pregnancy, but I didn’t take anytime off college. The four month period of vacation helped me relax and get settled with motherhood. I was a month earlier with my pregnancy. I had both my children at 8 months because Brandon and I found out I was to small to push a baby out. I almost died when I pushed Mason out. I was in so much pain I screamed when I felt something in me tear and break. I had to have surgery there to remove my tailbone.

They were both healthy and that’s all that mattered. Brandon on the other hand was a nervous wreck for both the pregnancies. He didn’t want to go to away games saying he wasn’t going to miss the births of his children. IT was quite a sight if I say so myself.

After the Olympics, the hawks signed Brandon to a 8 year no trade contract. He was safe for 8 years here and he loved that. Once the contract was over he was going to retire. Said we could move to LA and be closer to my family and all.

Now here I was seeing my 26 year old husband cradaling our daughter.

“you could have woken me up” I told him.

He looked up and smiled.

“you were tired. She needs to get used to the formula”

“Ehh” I said reaching for her.

He laughed lightly and handed her over.

“Love your outfit” I said.

“I didn’t want her to wake you two up”

I smiled and winked at him.

“Your boobs look bigger”

“Yea well I hope they go away because they hurt” I said.

He grinned at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

“go take a cold shower” I told him.

He laughed kissed my cheek.
He kissed my ear and smiled against it.

“don’t you want to try for baby #3?”

I looked at him.

“And be pregnant while you’re in South Korea? I think not” I told him.

He smiled.

“What makes you so sure I’m going?”

“Cause you are” I said.

He laughed and kissed me.

“Of course”

I smiled.

“How can they not take America’s pride and joy? You’re like the American version of Sidney Crosby” I said.

He laughed.

“Wasn’t picked first over all”

I looked at him and pecked his lips.

“I would have picked you first overall” I told him.

He laughed and leaned in and kissed me.

“I love you”

I smiled and pulled away.

“I love you too” I told him.

He grinned and let me tell you I knew that grin ver well.

“But you’re not getting any baby #3 practice today” I told him.

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

“I know babe I know”

The end.