I Can't Live Without You.

Chapter 1

It has been six months. six months without Jimmy.

Matt couldn't take this anymore. He couldn't take the fact that his best friend, his brother had been taken away from him.

Everyone had tried to make him feel better. They tried therapy, getting him out the house, talking to him. They got nothing. Matt would just lay in his bed all day. Replaying memories he has had with his other half every second. He was nothing without Jimmy.

He wanted to be with Jimmy. No matter what. He couldn't live in this world without him. Going to sleep every night having nightmares. Not being able to start the day by seeing his beautiful eyes. Not being able to hear his warm laugh.

He wanted to see all of that again. He wanted to see Jimmy. And he was going to.

He let out a handful of warm tears. His head was hurting and his heart was tearing in half all over again.

He rolled over and focused his eyes on his brown dresser. There was a plate with a knife on it that he had left there the other day, not feeling like getting up to put it back.

Should he really do this? He wanted to see Jimmy again. With all of his heart.

He decided that he was going to. He can't keep living like this.

He slowly got out of bed, walking over to the dresser.

He picked up the knife and slid it across his arm. The feel of cool metal made him smile. Something he hasn't done in a long time.

He was going to see Jimmy again. He promises that.

"I love you Jimmy. We'll see each other again, okay?" He said, staring at the photograph of him and Jimmy on his dresser.

He took the knife and thrust it into his chest, barely missing his heart.

He fell to the floor, gagging on his own blood.

Before closing his eyes, he saw a faded, black figure above him. He hoped to god that was Jimmy.

"Matt, matt what happened?!" Johnny cried trying to hold the phone up to his ear, dialing 911.

Matt fluttered his eyes, trying to focus on what he is seeing in front of him. No use.

---

Matt took his last breath on 11:11 that night at the hospital.

He got what he wanted.

He saw Jimmy again.

"Matt?" Jimmy's sweet, caring voice said.

"Jimmy, is that you?" Matt asked

"Yeah, it's me. Why did you do it Matt?"

"Because i- i wanted to see you Jimmy. I couldn't live without you."

"But it wasn't your time. It wasn't your time to go. I wanted you to live happily. I was always with you. Everywhere."

"I love you Jimmy. I wanted nothing more but to be with you. I'll be with you soon, wait for me, okay?" Matt said before taking his very last breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a one-shot that i wrote last night. Hope you like it c: