Status: leave a comment on how you like it so far (ps. if your from Wattpad then welcome back!)

Domination

Chapter 1

In my world there are many rules but few are more important than most. Such as;
1. the alpha is lawmaker and breaker he is the only one who can forgive you.
2. going Rogue is the worst sin you can do
3. finding your mate is the most important thing in the world
4. Rogues are violent and ruthless run if seen
Now those rules are for everyone but when you’re an enforcer you have different rules.
1. Obey your alpha no exceptions
2. All rogues must die kill on sight
3. protect the pack with your life
4. do not associate with the pack unless ordered to, connections make it harder to focus
5. (for a guy) if you ever find your mate protect them
Those are the rules I have to follow and live by.

My name is Emory but everyone just calls me Em well in my group that is. I’m 22 years old and I have never found my mate not that I can anyways. I’m 5’5 with wavy milk chocolate brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes, and my skin has a slight tan to it, not to mention I run a lot so I’m well in shape. The reason I can’t find my mate is because I’m female. You see female wolves were not bread to be warriors or fighters for that matter. We were breed to repopulate, mate, and guard our pups. Males were the warrior, the hunters, fighters, trackers all of it.
So being a female were not supposed to find our mates there to find us. The male is supposed to protect the female and have her bare his children then keep her safe. They are to stay together for the rest of their lives until they die. So male shifters are the same was wolves except the guys have to gain the girls heart but she will be attracted to him. My guy has never shown up. Whoever he might be…not that I care. Because once a female finds her mate the male becomes, overbearing, overprotective and all around jackass.
I’ve seen it happen. Male wolves take any male near there mate as a threat, they don’t let the female out of their sight for a second and they have to be touching her in anyway to stay calm.
You see my father isn’t the mighty alpha. Or beta… he was the lead enforcer, meaning if rogues come onto the land the alpha would call him and he would have sent out his best to kill the bastards and stain the ground red as a warning to all rogues. I’m the lead enforcer now meaning I’m in charge. Now you may think the alpha’s son is a pompous jack ass but you’d be wrong. He’s nothing like that but his sister is. She won’t even be the next alpha but she treats everyone else without a dick like shit.
Her names Mandy. She’s a bitch and she knows I hate her. I’m friends with the alpha’s son Mike but that’s it never had a sexual relation with him, he has a mate anyways and she’s pregnant her names Grace. She’s a sweet heart. Mike loves her to death I think she will be a great Luna.
I felt his hands run along my body as we danced. He’s not pack he’s not even wolf a human that’s who I was dancing with. As we danced to the music I felt many people around us including my boys in the back corner celebrating. The song ended and I parted from the human boy. He smiled at me handing me his number then I walked away throwing the number into the trash. I wasn’t going to sleep with him or see him again. It was just a dance. I made my war through the crowd of people to the bar. As I ordered a round of drinks for my table. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned seeing Mike and Grace sitting at the bar. “hey girl how are you!” she chimed.
Grace has been glowing with pride since her pregnancy has been announced. I looked behind them seeing Johnny one of my enforcers he was talking with a girl but keeping an eye on the luna. I assigned him guard duty once the announcement was heard. “I’m fine how are you Luna.” She giggled at my response. “Em how many times do I have to say call me Grace not Luna.” Mike had his arms around her waist as he held his mate close. My drinks came and I bowed lightly saying “sorry Luna… Alpha.” She shook her head and I heard Mike say “give it up honey she still calls me alpha and I’ve known her since we were three.” I walked away carrying my drinks.
I made my way through the crowd and made it to the second floor where our table was. I saw all the enforcers all hanging out relaxed. When it’s just us were like a group of kids but throw in a non-enforcer and we act like real enforcers. Serious, straight forward and to the point we were raised as real enforcers so it’s natural to be cool around each other and serious around others.
“HEY the girl of the hour!”
I smiled as I sat down and we all grabbed our drinks. It was a daily thing for us after a rogue attacked and not losing one of us we would go out and party for celebration. Jake raised his glass saying “a toast to the greatest leader the enforcers have ever known.” We raised our glasses.
“to not losing a single man in our six years of fighting.”
“to staying alive.”
“to kicking ass!”
“to the best enforcers ever seen!” I shouted standing. We all cheered and clicked our glasses together.
“CHEERS!” as we drank some of the guys were scoping out the club for as they put it some ass. I finished off my drink and stood saying “alright you pigs, I want ya up and out at 0600 otherwise I don’t care what ya do.” I got up and made my way out. “EMORY!!” I stopped and turned seeing Mike and Grace making there way to me. “my father wants to speak with you!” I nodded and turned heading towards the pack house.
There are two houses, pack and enforcer. Enforcer’s house is large just a big as the pack house. As I made my way to the pack house I noticed the alpha waiting at the door he smiled at me. “Emory.” He greet as I walked past him. “alpha what seems to be the problem?” I asked. “no problem I just wanted you to be aware that another alpha is coming into the territory searching for mates for his men. They’ll be stayed for a year maybe longer I’m not too sure. Also he wants his men to be able to patrol with my pack so I don’t want you thinking there rogues.”
I nodded in understanding. “I’ll inform my men in the morning sir.” He nodded and stated “on a different note I want to thank you for the guard you placed on Grace” I nodded saying “sir she’s the future Luna of this pack and she carries your son’s pup who one day will be the alpha himself. It only makes sense to protect her now that she is carrying.” He nodded and said “you would have made a great Luna Emory.” I smiled saying “sir your son and I were never romantically involved.” He nodded and said “I know but you would have. You know when to separate yourself emotionally and you know when to fight. It’s a good quality to have.”
I bowed in respect to my alpha then stated “if we are done here sir may I take my leave?” he nodded and I headed out the door and towards the house. As I walked in I saw many of the guys were making out with human females. I walked past them and headed into my room. As I lay down I heard my door close and all sound stop. Every room in the enforcer house is sound proof for obvious reasons.
I woke at 0500 or five am. I got up and took a quick shower, I walked into the hall hearing snores from the door that were left open. I walked down the hall and into the kitchen, I made a pot of coffee and took a small glass for myself. I made some eggs and bacon along with French toast, and waffles. I laid it all out on several plates then ate my breakfast, once I finished I cleaned my plate and headed out the front door. I shifted and ran out onto patrol.
As I ran I found six black large land rover rangers driving down the forest roads. They crossed our territory line meaning they must be the alpha and his men. As they drove by I ran past the back of the cars and continued my rounds until five thirty. I rounded and made my way back to the house at six. As I shifted back and pulled on my clothes I saw the guys all training waiting for me.
“morning boys.” I greeted. Some replied while others nudged their heads at me. I smiled and walked towards them “so what’s been done?” I asked. Duke stepped forward saying “we’ve done our warm-ups.” I nodded and stated “two announcements today boys so listen up!” all eyes were on me. “1. The matting rule applies as usual you find her your bring her to live in this house or you leave the enforcers.” They nodded. It’s been my rule since I took alpha enforcer postion. “2. The alpha has informed me that another pack is coming in. they will be staying for a year maybe more the alpha is looking for mates for his men. Do not associate, do not engage it’s a treaty we apply do you understand!”
“YES MAIM!”
I nodded and turned saying “Duke you, Jake, Lucas, Freddy, Ben, and Nate run morning patrol. Hank, you, Greg, Jason, Victor, Ian, and Kyle take the afternoon. And I’ll lead Sam, Danny, Xavier, and West on night patrol understood!”
“YES MAIM!”
“good now dismissed anyone not on patrol is to be around the pack guarding in case of an emergency. I don’t have to tell you that the future Luna is pregnant and her life is in our hands we can’t mess this up. MOVE OUT!” they dispersed and the morning patrol ran off. I sighed and walked towards the pack house with the others. As we headed there I heard three newbies talking about mates.
“you think our mates will be in the new pack?”
“maybe… but what about being a enforcer. I mean this is and best job ever!”
“I’m bringing my mate to the house and hopefully she’ll stay with me.”
“me too but if she doesn’t I might go with her.”
They continued to talk when I heard
“Em what about you? If your mate finds you what will you do?”
“not care. My mate will have to prove he’s not a horny ass like you boys.”
They laughed but I was serious. Every male wolf is horny as hell if they don’t find their mate they probably laid with over a thousand females. I wasn’t stupid. I understand that wolves need to be sexual but I know it’s hard to tame them. So if my mate finds me he’ll have to prove he won’t chase tail anymore.
We reached the house and I saw the cars from this morning parked out front. I smiled and headed towards the house the guys trailing behind me. As we walked in I saw the new pack all looking at us. They had no idea who we are. That’s because no pack has enforcers besides us. As I walked through the hall I made my way to the study where the alphas would be meeting. On my way I saw how many wolves were in the way. I let it go and headed to the kitchen instead. There I found Grace and Mike along with Johnny standing close by.
I smiled at Johnny he looked paranoid.
-Chill Johnny it’s ok.-
I linked him, he relaxed and sighed. He kept his guard up as the other enforcers spread out. There were five with the future of our pack and at least three in the other rooms. We had the building covered in seconds as we were trained to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for picking my story to read and let me know what you think.