Status: This is my first, please be nice.

Summer of Sins

One

He didn't know when it had happened, or how it had happened to be quite honest, before the tour he never would have given her a second glance.

Sure, they had met on a few rare occasions, like at The Golden Gods, and they had hit it off on the few times that they did. That was just as far it went between the two of them though. Which is why he was so lost as to what was happening to him now.

Why was he so enchanted by her now?

The way her bleached blonde locks that normally cascaded down her pale slim shoulders were being whipped around and tossed about carelessly with every twist and turn that her lithe hips would make as she danced and trotted about the stage with such grace had him transfixed on every step she took.

Or how her thick pink lips, now painted a blood red at made his throat tighten, opened and closed forming the sounds that were echoing across the entire audience made him hang on every word like it'd be the last he'd ever hear again. In the state he was in if she stopped singing, he feared they might be.

Andy didn't know what had happened to make his view on Taylor change so dramatically, ever since this tour started, he just couldn't seem to get his mind off of her for more than a few moments without her popping back up again so unexpectedly. It didn't help that she was just so cocky sometimes, almost as if she knew what he was thinking every time he was looking at her. The way her light cerulean eyes would bore into his own icy ones it was almost as if she were to be looking through him.

The fact that the music had stopped never dawned on him until he took notice of the fact that the girl he was currently obsessing over was making her way towards him, after shouting something that sounded very similar to 'Later fuckers' Which was another thing he found..charming..about her, for someone who looked so angelic she had a mouth that could rival a sailor's, not that Andy was anymore wholesome.

"Hey, did you enjoy the set?" Said blonde questioned, a thin eyebrow arching at him while a satisfied smirk crept over her facial features. He realized she must have known he was there the entire time.

"Yeah." He replied coolly, giving a shrug as if to brush off the fact that he had just been practically drooling over her while she was up there. "You guys aren't half bad."

"Thanks, hotshot. Means a lot coming from a big time rock star like yourself." She teased, flipping some of her hair over her shoulder.

Before he could reply Ashely, the bassist of his band, interrupted by clamping a heavy hand around Andy's shoulder. "Andy come on, you were supposed to be back at the bus almost half an hour ago." It seemed to have slipped Andy's mind that he and the guys were planning on heading over to meet up with a few others guys to have a few drinks. Of course the blame was to be put on the small blonde.

"Well," Taylor's voice drawled softly, it seeming to come out almost like a purr. "I won't hold you up any longer then. I'll catch you guys later. It was nice seeing you, hotshot." Her blue hues seemed to linger on Andy's face before she sauntered away with her impossibly long legs.

Ashley seemed to look at her retreating form for a moment before shoving at Andy's shoulder to regain his attention. "What the hell is that?"

"Nothing." Andy snapped quickly, "Let's just get going." He hurried away from the stage, hearing Ash's footsteps not too far behind his own.

He knew better than to think that Ashley would actually accept that as a legitimate answer as to what was going through Andy's head at the moment. They had been best friends for far too long and knew each other far too well. This wasn't over.

"You can't seriously tell me that was nothing. That was something, something that you won't tell me." A silence fell between the two for a moment, before Ashley seemed to have jumped to a conclusion. "You're fucking her, aren't you?"

This accusation was enough to make Andy nearly trip over his own two legs. "No!" He immediately denied wheeling around on Ashley, "I'm not having sex with Taylor." He continued to walk again.

"Then what is it?" He pressed on again. "Do you want to have sex with her?"

"Ash, can we just fucking drop it, there's nothing going on between us. I just happened to catch the end of her set and she wanted to chat." Andy felt guilty for snapping on Ashley as well as lying to him. It's not that he wanted to, he just didn't want to try to explain it. He didn't even understand it himself.

The rest of the walk pursued on in silence, though it seemed to Andy that Ashley seemed to be a bit more smug than usual and once they arrived with the others, he seemed to vanish.

Ashley turned up about half an hour later with a red plastic cup in hand, joining Andy as he was talking to Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low.

"Where have you been, man?" Andy asked turning his attention to his band mate.

"I had a few things to take care of." He shrugged, picking up a conversation with Alex. Andy thought it was odd, but it's Ashley, he didn't expect much.

It wasn't long before he heard a voice that he could identify anywhere, one that some people would describe as being eerie or strange, but he found that graveyard whisper-like voice to be incredible sexy. Taylor was here, and when Andy turned to look at her, his jaw almost came unhinged from dropping so far. Her body was clothed so perfectly by a skin-tight red dress that just seemed to hug her curves perfectly, showing off her figure.

When Warped Tour hit the heat, pairing with the normal sexual frustrations that humans got, made the tensions seem to ride higher than usual. Not to mention there weren't as many girls who went as there were guys, so a girl like Taylor seemed to draw a lot of attention to herself when she showed up dressed like that to a place where intoxicated guys were running around with hormones like teenagers.

"Fuck." Andy muttered, he being no exception to that previous category. It didn't take long for others to notice how enticing she looked like that, which made him greatly frustrated.

"Talk to her." Ashley commented, standing at Andy's side to watch the blonde. She was standing with a drink in hand, talking to one of the guys from her band. Either she was blissfully unaware of all the looks she was getting, or she just didn't care. Andy figured it was the latter.

As much as he wanted to tell Ashley to leave him be, he merely nodded his head. It wasn't a bad idea. Slowly he made his way across the lot, dodging and weaving between bodies until he reached to smaller girl. "Hey." He called, drawing her attention away from, Mark, he believed.

"Hey." Taylor's eyes seemed to dance with mischief as she took in the sight of him. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked, bringing the cup in her hand to her lips.

"It's alright." He admitted, looking around at the wasted people dancing to what seemed to be completely different from what was actually playing. He hadn't been one of them mainly because his mind was stuck on her all night.

"Oh?" She tilted her head in a feigned innocence, "Not enjoying yourself? Maybe you should try a little dancing." She suggested, following to where he eyes were fixed.

"I don't dance." He shot down the idea immediately, looking at her once more.

"It's not that hard." There was that purr again, "I can show you how." She took a daring step forward, her lips hovering above his ear as her hand was clasping around his own. At that point, Andy lost all sense of himself, just dumbly nodding to her. He was ready to do whatever she asked him to at this point.

Smirking in victory, she lead him towards the dance floor where everyone was too intoxicated to take any notice of their presence. And that's when it happened, her hips began to move in the most deliciously tempting way, swaying from side to side slower than the rhythm of the music. With each sway her body only seemed to be drifting closer to his own, calling for him to reach out and grab her, which he did. His hands eagerly grasped at her hips, allowing her to move forward until their torsos were touching, her body moving against his.

"Think you can do it?" She whispered into his ear while he stifled a groan at the way her warm breath hit his skin. Taking his silence as a yes, her arms hooked around his neck pulling him to close what little space had been left between them. As if going into autopilot, his body started to move, his grip on her tightening to an almost possessive hold as his body moved in sync with hers.

Taking note of the now cocky smile plastered on her lips, Andy waited for it. "I knew you could do it, even if you do look like a complete loser." She teased, poking her pink tongue out at him slightly.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, someone might be tempted to do something with that tongue of yours that they shouldn't." And with that, he swooped down and pressed his lips on hers in a smoldering kiss. One that he had been thinking about for the past few weeks, though nothing he had thought about had prepared him for how amazing it would feel to have her kiss him back, her lips working hard against his own.

Feeling himself slip further into her spellbinding hold over him, he nipped at her bottom lip playfully. When her lips parted for him slowly, allowing him the access that he wanted to have, his tongue didn't hesitate in invading the warmth of her mouth. Searching every nook and cranny in there like he was mapping out the entirety of it, he could taste her, cigarette smoke and alcohol. God, did he love it, he couldn't get enough of it. The burning sensation in his lungs told him it was time to stop, parting from her only so he could catch his breath once more, their breaths came out in short shallow pants.

"Perhaps we should take this party somewhere else?" She suggested, her head falling to the side to look at his tour bus that was so close. Andy didn't hesitate in flipping her around to lead her towards the door. He could have sworn that he saw Ashley with a wide grin on his face watching the pair go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said this is my first one so don't hate me too much. I just really really love this pairing and they're not very popular, I took a crack at it.