Status: Writing

They Don't Know About Us

I just wanna take you anywhere that you like.

I sat outside on the steps of a old coffee shop downtown. I curled into the corner and pulled the book I am currently reading out of my bag. I flipped open to where my book mark sat, and began to pick up where I left off.

I kept my eyes on the book until a body ran in to me forcing my book to fly out of my hands. My book tumbled down the steps, losing my page.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." A deep voice spoke from behind me. He quickly ran for my book, picking it up, and handing it to me.

"Thanks."

"Are you okay?"

"It's fine." I shrugged, and then quickly turned my attention back to my book.

"May I ask why you are sitting on the ground?" He spoke with an accent, it's obvious he wasn't from New York.

"I'm reading?"

"Outside... at night?"

"Yes."

"That's a little.. uh, odd."

"This was nice." I smiled falsely. "I'm glad we had this talk."

"Ah, you're a cheeky one, aren't you?"

"Cheeky?" I questioned. "What? Why are you here?"

"I'm Harry." He grinned, sticking out his hand. "What's your name, love?"

"Don't worry about."

He crouched down to my eye level. "Why are you out here right now? It's late. You should be at home."

"I'm not suppose to talk to strangers."

"Well, you aren't doing that very well."

"I just want to read my book."

"Read it at home."

"I can't." I paused. "I lost my key and my roommate is out of town."

"So, your plan is to sit out here all night?"

"Nah, I'll probably walk around a bit."

His eyebrows pulled together, as he stared me down.

I felt uncomfortable with his eyes on me, but I continued to ignore him. I didn't mean to be mean, but I was never good with new people. Especially, ones who stick there nose in my business.

"Harry," Another voice with an thick accent, shouted. "Let's get going."

"Bye Harry." I smiled,looking up at him.

He stood back up straight and adjusted his beanie. "Come on."

"What?"

"You don't think I'd just leave you here, do you?" He began. "Not in this part of town.

"I live here and it's not that bad. I'm fine."

"You're crazy."

"I know, but my doctor said there's nothing he can do to fix that..."

He just looked at me.

"I'm kidding."

"Wow, not just cute, but funny to." He reached out his hand to me, expecting me to take it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know about this one! This is just a short inteoduction. I never wrote a 1D fanfic before, but I'll see where this goes!

Maybe leave a comment with your thoughts so far.

Thanks for reading:)