Status: Writing

They Don't Know About Us

If you say you want me to stay, I’ll change my mind.

Chapter 3-

Ryan's POV-

We walked up the front steps of a fancy hotel.

"This is where you live?"

"No, we are just staying here for a little while." Harry informed me.

"Wow, fancy living."

Harry chuckled as he held the door for me.

We went in to the elevator, and Harry quickly pushed a button before I could see what floor.

"How high up is it?"

"Top floor." Liam spoke.

"Too floor?" I exclaimed. "Wow."

The elevator doors opened and we walked to a set of French doors. Harry pulled a key out of the back pocket of his tight black jeans and slid it in to the door.

He pushed the doors open and Liam and I entered behind him.

The room was huge. It wasn't really a room it was more of a house. It looked cool and sleek, like something out of a Forbes magazine.

"Damn." I said under my breath.

"Harry, Liam, that you?" A boy in a jean jacket shouted as he walked towards the entrance. "Who is the girl?"

"This is Ryan. I'll explain later." Harry tucked his hands in his pockets. "She needs a place to stay."

"I'm sorry for imposing. I really can stay-"

"No, no, no. Stop being so stubborn." Harry interrupted.

"I'm not stubborn."

"You are. You are being stubborn right now."

"Well, this should be an interesting time." The jean jacket boy announced. "I'm Louis.".

His voice was high and happy. Like, if your were down just hearing his voice would brighten your day. He seemed nice.

"Thank's for having me."

"Not a problem!" Louis clapped his hands together.

"I'll set up a space for you in the living area. Will that be good?" Harry asked me, while walking toward a wide open area with TV and couch.

"Yeah, that would be great."

"Well, Im going to go to my room, for the night. It was nice meeting Ryan." Liam said with a nod and a smile.

"You too!"

"Same for me." Louis said stretching out his arms above his head and yawning. "Night lads."

"Night ." Harry yelled to him from the other room.

I walked over by Harry and stood next to the white leather couch. I ran my hands over the cool, smooth material as I spoke, "Thanks again for letting me stay."

"It's not a problem at all." He said laying out a couple blankets and pillows on to the couch.

"It's really all too much."

He stopped and looked at me. "Will you stop?" He placed his hand in his hips. "You're not a burden, relax."

"I'm sorry. This place is insane, though. This room is bigger than my whole apartment."

"It is something." He paused. "Uh,?you need anything else?"

I scanned the couch covered in blankets and pillows and shook my head. "No, this enough."

"Great. Have you ate? The kitchen is right there. There is a bunch of food and stuff. Feel free the help yourself."

"I'm okay, thank you."

"What about clothes. Do you want to borrow some of mine?"

"I'll be okay."

"Jeans aren't comfortable to sleep in. I can get you some of my sleep plants. I'll be right back."

Before I could protest he had already vanished down a hallway.

He returned with a pair of plaid pajama pants and a navy t-shirt. "These should do just fine." He handed me the clothes. "There is a bathroom just down the hall to change in."
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy, please subscribe.

Please don't be a silent reader. Comment!!!

Thanks for reading:)