Status: Writing

They Don't Know About Us

I wanna tell the world that you're mine.

Chapter 6-

Ryan's POV-

"So, you're going to stay with us for awhile, right?"

"Um, I really shouldn't."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Stop, stop, stop." He groaned. "You're staying."

"Okay," I agreed finally. "I'll call my roommate and tell her to hurry back. I don't want to be a burden."

"You're something else." Harry shook his head as he peeled an orange.

"So, what is the plan for today?" Louis asked, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Rehearsals and press." Liam answered.

"What's your band name?" I asked.

Harry smiled, "One Direction.

I lifted an eyebrow, "One Direction?"

"Ever heard of us?" Zayn questioned.

"Uh, yeah." I laughed. "Are you guys for real? Aren't you guys like crazy famous?"

"I mean, I guess." Harry shrugged.

"So you've heard of us?" Louis added.

"Yeah, your songs are always on the radio. I saw you guys on magazines, but you all looked so different and young on them."

"We are better looking in person." Louis smirked.

"During press you can just tag along with us." Harry told me. "And don't say 'I don't want to be a burden.'" He said making a face and making his voice high. "Because you are far from it."

"Won't it seem weird that I'm just hanging out with you guys?"

"Nah," Niall replied. "You're a friend of ours now."

I smiled and took a sip of my coffee.

"If you want to freshen up before we go, you are more than welcome to." Liam added politely.

•••

The first stop was some radio station. We all shuffled in some tiny room with clear walls. Harry told me it shouldn't take too long. I sat with some of their crew on the other side of the see through wall.

The boys sat in a circle along with the two hosts of the radio show. They talked about their new album and new sound. The boys all seemed really excited about their new music. They all cracked jokes and spoke of big surprises to come for the fans.

The one radio host kept asking questions about the boys personal lives. He asked about dating and girls. Harry looked noticeably uncomfortable when the hosts continuously called him a "player" and "womanizer." Harry didn't seem that way to me. Harry seemed like a genuine guy. He seemed sweet and caring. I mean really, who just picks some random girl up off the street? Harry Styles that's who.

I looked up from chipping off my nail polish to see all eyes were on me. I instantly felt my face turn red. "What?" I asked shyly.

"Who is that?" The dark haired host asked turning towards the boys.

"That's our new friend!" Harry spoke up.

"New girlfriend?" The other host questioned raising an eyebrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this update took so long. I had a lot going on.