Status: It's comin' along, I guess.

I'm Complete

Moving in!

Carson walked into the apartment building with Lindsay and Aubrey close behind her.

"Carson, do we have to live in a scary apartment? I mean, you work on a T.V. show, for God's sake!" Aubrey asked, a scared look in her eyes.

"Yeah, Aubrey is right, for once, this place seems a little shady...." Lindsay said, as Carson and her laughed at Aubrey's mock hurt expression.

"You guys just will have to wait until you see the actual room, I guess," Carson smirked, "then, you'll never want to leave." she muttered under her breath, barely audible, as they came up to the apartment. You opened the door excruciatingly slow. Then, Aubrey pushed through the door for the girls to find a beautiful penthouse with an amazing view of the city right off the terrace.

"Home, sweet, home, guys!" Carson said as Aubrey and Lindsay pulled her into a hug.

"You didn't tell us it was a freaking penthouse!" Lindsay said exasperated.

"Well, duh! If I wanted the penthouse to be a surprise then I wouldn't have told you..." Carson said, matter-of-factly.

"Oh then Ms. Know-It-All! Then we'll just leave!" Aubrey said jokingly.

"Fine then I'll just keep the penthouse, the view, and the cute guy that lives above us!" Carson said

Aubrey and Lindsay then burst into laughter. Carson looked confused.

"What?" Carson said, really confused.

"That was a girl..." Lindsay said trying to catch her breath.

"Whoops!" Carson exclaimed, bursting into laughter.

This has been the best day ever. Carson thought while catching her breath. And I wouldn't change a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and I apologize but, I'll put up more soon, I promise. Don't forget to comment telling me what you think about it. And please recommend this to your friends and your friend's friends and your friend's friend's friend's grandma and I will be a happy person. PLEASE!!!!!!