Status: It's comin' along, I guess.

I'm Complete

Flaming eyes

“When should we tell them?” I whispered to Darren while Chris and Lea recorded a scene together.

“We could tell them tonight at the Glee premiere…” Darren trailed off. He was looking directly at my wrist and I was confused until I looked at my wrist and realized that I forgot to put on my bracelets this morning. I quickly covered my arm. At least I tried to, but Darren grabbed my wrist and took a closer look at the scars that were displayed there.

“Why didn't you tell me?” Darren said, obviously hurt. It kind of pissed me off. I didn't have to tell him my entire life story. Besides, I had already told him that I used to self-harm. I guess he wasn't listening…that hurts.

“I did tell you. When I was telling you about my parents.” I saw him cringe. “Were you even listening to me when I told you?”

“Of course I was! I listen to everything you say!” he cringed harder when I gave him a look. “Okay, not everything, just the important stuff.”

“And you don’t think that me telling you that I cut myself is important?!” I whisper yelled. He gave me a stern look.

“What do you mean cut yourself? Shouldn't that be used to cut myself?” he hissed. I could tell he was kind of pissed, but he had absolutely no right to be mad at me.

“Can we go to your trailer, please?” I whispered. I needed to scream at him. Just let him have it. When he nodded, I grabbed his hand and drug him to his trailer. I was kinda surprised at my strength. Once we got in his trailer, I slammed his door shut and locked it.

“What are you doing?” He asked, obviously annoyed. Good.

“Darren Everett Criss, you have no right to be pissed off at me! I didn't even have to tell you!! Don’t even blame this on me! You were the one that wasn't listening!” I hollered. That seemed to have set him off because his face got all red as he tried to scream louder than I had.

“I vaguely remember you telling me you used to cut yourself. So, you were the one that was lying to me! What else are you hiding?! Are you seeing someone else?!” Oh hell no! I thought. You did not just say that!

“If you are the person I care about and love enough to say yes, why the hell would I cheat on you?!” I screeched. He looked unconvinced.

“If you weren't such a bitch all the time we-“ he stopped short. Oh HELL no! I could feel the tears pricking my eyes.

“Is that what you think of me? You think I’m a bitch all the time?” My voice softened, like, ten octaves. He looked at me with soft, puppy-dog eyes.

“Baby, no! I wasn't thinking! I’m so sorry!” Darren pleaded. I wasn't going to take that.

“Just forget it, Dare. Forget this,” I said, reaching up for my engagement ring. I then made the biggest mistake of my life, “It’s over, Dare.”

"Baby, No! PLEASE! I-I LOVE YOU!" Darren said as he burst into tears. I let a few tears fall as I threw the ring down to the ground.

"No. You don't. This was just a mistake." I said as I walked away from the only man I ever loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah. Steamy. Bring your angst tissues for this chapter. Ta-ta for now my T-Bexes!