Status: It's comin' along, I guess.

I'm Complete

Fan Hate?

The day after the shooting Aubrey had told Carson to check Twitter and Facebook to see what people were saying about her.

As she pulled it up, Aub and Lin went out to get food. Probably just using food as an excuse to get the fuck out of there.

She had pulled up twitter first. Just because she didn't go on it a lot. She was very surprised at the things that people were saying about her, just based on her character.

'Wow she is such a jerk! I bet the actress who plays her is even worse'

'Ew! Why would Ryan Murphy put someone who looks like HER in Glee. I would be ten times better than her!'

'Beyatch belongs in the kitchen.'

She hadn't realized she was crying until she felt the tear land on her jeans. When she heard the knock at the door she had completely forgotten she was crying.

She opened the door, and to her surprise Darren stood right in front of her. A look of concern on his face.

"Carson, what's wrong? You look like you've been crying," Darren asked in a caring voice.

She couldn't say anything, due to the giant lump in her throat. She just pointed to the laptop.

As Darren read the comments, his face got more and more serious. He finally looked over at Carson and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you, Carson. Really," he said, with care.

"It's fine, Darren, it's not your fault that this happened,"

"I'm just speechless that anyone could say something this hurtful without having known the actual actor themselves."

"Yeah. Fame'll do that sometimes..." She said, longingly.

"I'm just really sorry this happened," he apologized again.

"Dare, I'll be fine, I promise." She said, looking at his unconvinced face, "Okay?"

"Okay," he finally agreed.

The rest of the night, Carson just spent the night with Darren, Lindsay, Aubrey, and herself, just laughing at random things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that these are so short but I'll try to make them longer for you! Remember to comment!!!