Status: It's comin' along, I guess.

I'm Complete

First Dates and Families Pt. 1

A few weeks later, at around noon, Carson got a call from Darren. He was trying to ask her out on a date but instead ended up tripping over his own words.

"Hello?" Carson asked habitually. She nervously twirled her hair like she always did when Darren called.

"Hey, babe. I just wanted to know...well..only if you're free...don't clear your schedule just because I asked..uhm...would you maybe want to..i don't know-"

"Baby, relax, it's just me, remember?" Carson interrupted his ranting

"Shit..uhm..." Darren sputtered nervously.

"Dare. C'mon. It can't that bad." Carson was starting to get impatient.

"Doyouwanttogoonadatewithme!!!" Darren said rapidly.

"Ok..say that again but at a normal person's speed!" Carson snapped, angrily. Carson wasn't putting up with anyone today. She finally had a day off.

"Are you okay? You seem snappy.." Darren sounded concerned and Carson could tell he was hurt. She felt awful.

"I'm sorry Darren. I just got a day off and everyone trying to be social with me today but all I want is a day to myself and my boyfriend." Carson said reassuringly.

"Ok. So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me...tonight...it's okay if you want a night to yourself though. You do work very hard and deserve a night off. I don't wan-"

"Say no more. I'm in. I've been waiting to go on a date with you for forever. I even have a very special dress I picked specifically for our first date" Carson said slightly seductive.

"I..." Darren stopped short and Carson immediately knew what was going to confess. "I'll pick you up at six?" Darren rescued himself. Carson was going to murder him if he said 'I love you' for the first time over the freaking phone!

"Okay." You sighed into the phone.

Carson and Darren talked until it was nearing six. They never had an awkward moment the entire time that they were talking.

At six, Carson got dressed in a very sexy-ish outfit. She grabbed my phone and played games until she heard an ever-so-light knock on the door. Carson grabbed her handbag, put her phone in it, and answered the door, only to reveal a very dapper looking Darren.

"Hey, babygirl. You ready to go?" Darren said lovingly.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Carson said, nervously.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, babe. It's just me, remember?" He chuckled, quoting what I told him earlier.

"I-I really like you, Dare." Carson said, blushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG FOUR MONTHS I AM SO SORRY!!! But anyways, yhhhhhh, I have a new chapter. I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL HAVE PART 2 UP SOON! Feel free to beat me with sticks if I don't. *braces self* TTYL, T-Bexes