Status: It's comin' along, I guess.

I'm Complete

First Dates and Families Pt. 2: Three Words

--Darren's P.O.V--

I couldn't help but think that Carson wanted to say more than 'I like you' earlier. It was beginning to bother me when she kept looking at me like she wanted to say more. Do you know that feeling where you feel like something's not right? Well, that's what I was feeling. I was worried that maybe she didn't like me and didn't have the heart to tell me. Maybe someone we loved dearly had died. It was a weird sinking feeling and every time she looked at me like that, I was sinking deeper. Her gorgeous voice interrupted my thoughts.

"What would you think if I got a septum piercing?" She said, slightly embarrassed. I was taken aback. She seemed a little too nice to get more piercings.

"I, personally, would think you looked even sexier but you already have blue hair, snakebites, and an eyebrow piercing! I wouldn't be able to wait much longer for you." I joked. She laughed. 'Carson has such an adorable laugh. I love it so much' I thought. Then it hit me hard in the stomach. 'I love her'

"Would you want to come with me to get the septum pierced tomorrow? I don't want to go alone in case I get nauseous from seeing the blood. I know for a fact that Colfer would pass out from the sight of blood, same with Lea so you're my only hope." Carson asked. I couldn't say no to her, no matter how much I hated blood, I loved her more. That was a lot. I mean A LOT.

"Sure thing, babe. I'll be strong for you." I said, meaning every word I said.

"Oh, if you don't like blood, you don't have to go." She started. I cut her off.

"No! I want to go! Trust me, I do!" I exclaimed. She looked unsure. I knew exactly what that meant. "You don't trust me, do you?" I slumped my shoulders, paid for our meal, and started to walk away from our table, leaving her there, when I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Darren, you know it's not you who I don't trust. It's men because every man that I've ever been with has either tried to forget I was there, used me, or cheated on me. I didn't want you to be the same so I tried to spend every minute I could with you or else I was afraid I would lose you for good and I couldn't let that happen, Dare. I-I love you too much to let that happen." She said, in tears. I mean, straight up sobbing,. I pulled her into a tight, loving hug.

"I love you, too. I think it's time that I told you about my family." I said as we walked away from the restaurant we were previously occupying.

--Carson's P.O.V--

Hours later, Darren and I had just told each other about our families. He promised me that he would never be like my parents or any of the assholes that I dated. I believed him. For the first time, I trusted him.

"I trust you and I love you." I said. He looked into my eyes with so many mixed emotions; love, sympathy, and..lust? I knew what I had to do. I stepped towards him and kissed him passionately. He eagerly kissed back. It got a little too heated and we slowly made our way into my bedroom. As soon as I closed my bedroom door, I was pushed up against it and Darren started kissing down my neck. The moan that escaped my mouth is what Darren decided to take as a 'Keep Going' so he sucked hard on my neck, most likely leaving a mark I'll have to cover up tomorrow, but at this point I didn't care. He kissed my lips again but this time, it was different. This time, it was filled with lust and want, and I knew exactly what he wanted. Me.

"Darren..." I moaned. He seemed to know exactly what I was talking about.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice already husky. I nodded.

“Positive.” I moaned out. He placed my legs around his waist and set me on the bed. You all know what happens after that. No details from me. ;)

--The next day--

“You ready to do this, babe?” Darren asks me. I nod slowly and walk into ”Storyteller Tattoos”.

“I can’t believe that I’m getting my septum pierced.” I said, nervously.

“It’ll be alright. Just don’t think about it.” Darren said calmingly. He thinks this is going to be that easy. Well, it wasn’t. I’d know.

I cried. Like a little baby. Don’t judge me. It hurts to get your septum done. That is a cartilage. Nonetheless, Darren still held me and told me it was going to be okay. I love him so much. He obviously loves me too.

"Hey, why don't we go to the beach. It would be a fun way to get out for once." Darren suggested.

"You just want to see me in a bikini..." I trailed off. We were still touchy about sex since what happened yesterday.

"Well, then, we would have a win-win situation. I know you're a little touchy about sex but I promised I would never hurt you. I intend to keep that promise. I bought you something." Darren said. I immediately shook my head.

"No. Absolutely not, Darren!" I said loudly. I don't like people spending money on me. It makes me feel like I can't get my own things. That, in order to have it, I have to have somebody buy it for me.

"Please open it." Darren pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I can't resist them. Dammit.

"Fine!" I exclaimed suddenly, which made him jump. I took the box out of his hand and opened it. It held a beautiful diamond necklace with two interlocking hearts. I loved it.

"It's gorgeous, Darren, but it's too much!" I said giving it back to him. He shook his hands, saying no.

"It's also yours now. Do with it what you will." Darren said, putting the necklace on me. I touched the pendant. Darren turned me around.

"Three words, babe. I love you." Darren said as he leaned in and gave me a long kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go ahead. Beat me with sticks. But. At least I found out how to link things in my words? I love you guys? OK. So this chapter is longer to make it up to you...Some more Darson fluff as well as their first mini-fight. Ta-ta for now, my T-Bexes! :*