As They See It

Luka is a rebellious 18 year old werewolf dude with a bad past, bad language, and a problem with the law. He’s cold and ill-tempered, but is quite bad at hiding his thoughts and true feelings so in turn he tends to distance himself from others to keep them out. He’s tall with a slight build with long, shaggy dark brown hair and amber eyes. He has a soft spot for animals, and tends to keep them around for comfort. Is generally thought of as a stupid and uneducated person, but is actually quite intelligent.

Garren is quite the opposite, He’s a 17 year old, very reserved, very awkward vampire who only really enjoys learning because nobody will talk to him. He keeps to himself mostly for the reason that nobody has ever cared what he had to say. He’s short, the shortest in his class, and has short, bright red hair, a feature he employed so people would notice his hair instead of him, and dark brown eyes. He tends always to hide behind the cover of a book.

However, these boys do have one thing in common. Both write in journals. Garren writes because nobody else will listen. Luka writes because it's either that or a long stay in the penitentiary.
  1. Chapter One
    Luka, 08/30/46
  2. Chapter Two
    Garren, 8/30/46
  3. Chapter Three
    Luka, 8/30/46
  4. Chapter Four
    Garren, 8/30/46
  5. Chapter Five
    Luka, 9/10/46