Status: WIP

How to Play Hide and Seek Alone

Teaser for Part One

"Well this is an exciting Halloween special of the Super Amazing Project, just us chilling in a closet for nearly an hour in hiding from a doll. My viewers are gonna be so impressed" Dan deadpanned
I rolled my eyes at his skepticism
"A video about you two hiding in a closet, oh the irony" I joked back from behind Phil.
Jacky giggle snorted into Dan's shoulder but neither of them looked impressed with my attempt at humour.
"Hey Cat" I tried not to laugh as Phil called out the name we'd given the doll we were using for the ritual "we have a sacrifice for you, she's all yours" I squealed as Phil picked me up and carried me out of the closet. Whether my blood was pumping with adrenaline from fear or from arousal at Phil's act of dominance I didn't know.
"I don't think we're doing this right" I pointed out, we'd already broken several of the game rules already. We were too wrapped up in contemplating my statement to notice the tv flickering away in the background.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still putting the first part together but I thought I should add something to it to give you guys an idea of what the story is gonna be about/how it will be set out :) they used my idea for Dan v Phil on the radio show yesterday (tent building) so who knows maybe they'll like this one for a seasonal special of Super Amazing Project if they get the time and I decide to pitch it to them :)