Status: this is a group write so let me know if you want to join =D

Leader of the Broken Hearts

Do you have to do this?

I sat on the edge of the hotel bed. I had my gun in my hand, it was ready for me to point and pull the trigger at anytime I choose. I put the barrel of the gun against my temple. I got ready to pull the trigger when I heard a knock at the door.
"What the fuck do you want?" I asked keeping the gun at my temple.
"Hey Jacoby, I was just wondering if..." Adam said in his Canadian accent as he walked in. He stopped talking when he saw the gun.
"What the hell do you want Adam?" I asked again.
"You can't commit suicide dude, think about your band, and your family. Don't do this." He said, his accent changing from Canadian to American.
"You're telling me that? You're the one doing drugs and shit." I said taking the gun away from my head.
"Because I don't have a life. You have a beautiful wife, a son, and another one on the way." Adam said.
"Yes, but you have Sam. The most beautiful girl ever." I said.
"Yes, and I love her. But I'm trying to help you right now, which means taking this away." He walksed over to me and took the gun out of my hand.
-
--
---
Meanwhile on the Black Veil Brides tour bus...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys =D This is the first chapter! I'm looking for a co-writer, so if you're interested PM me!

with love,
Sam