Status: Gonna update whenever i can xoxo

Whole Lotta You

Lights Out

The next morning, i woke up thankfully without a hangover. I quickly checked the clock to make sure i didnt oversleep. 8:00 a.m. i sighed in relief. After making my bed and pulling out an outfit i jumped in the shower. I scrubbed my body with my favorite cocanut scent body wash and washed my hair with Garneir shampoo and conditioner. When i got out of the shower i changed into black blazer and pants with black heels. I wore my favorite Channel bangels, Bryan got me and a black michael kors tote bag. My hair was half up half down in loose waves with my make up just a natural brown eye shadow. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96796873Once i was finished i checked my phone, i had 2 new messages.

Matt:It was great seeing you again!
PattyCakes: Lets meet up tonight :)

i read the messages and quickly replied,

To PattyCakes:Yeah, you can comeover or something.
To Matt: It was fun catching up, ill talk to you later?

I replied and made my way to my car. The music was blasting as i drove down the busy streets of Chicago. When i finally arrived at work, i grabbed my purse and walked throught the tall glass doors. "Hi Mike" i said as i made my way towards the elevator. i pressed number 21 and waited. As i stepped out of the elevator, i said hi to Christina and walked into MY office. "Hi Arianna, someone sent you flowers." Christina said. i looked kinda shocked as i looked at the big boquet of pink roses sitting on my desk. "I wonder who there from." i said to Christina. Once i finally found the note it read
ARIII POOOO,
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WORK!
Work Hard!Lmao
See you tonight ;)
PATYY CAKES <3
I Laughed at what the note read and grabbed my phone to text Pat.
to
PattyCakes: OMG thank your for the flowers, their BEAUTIFUL <3 <3
A couple seconds later i got a reply
PattyCakes: Welcome but, their not as beautiful as you ;)
I blushed at his message and replied
To PattyCakes: Nice cheesy pick up line? lmao
PattyCakes: Belive me theres more ;)
To PattyCakes: Im sure there is, but igtg have to work! Thanks again!
I put my phone back in my purse and started working.
_________________
As i walked through my apartment door, i quickly texted Pat.
To PattyCakes: Wanna comeover?
PattyCakes: Ill be over in 30 wanna shower real quick!
Once i read the message, i decided to change into a beige tanktop dress, black heels, a Kendra Scott black neclace, with a black metal wide cuff. I kept my hair and make up the same, half up half down in waves, a brown smokey eye. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96836245 I checked myself in the mirror, before going to start dinner. Quickly, i set the table and prepared the roast with potatoes, mushrooms, and greenbeans before putting it in the oven. I cut up some Italian bread and put it in a bread basket, i grabbed a bottle of wine and 2 glasses and set them on the table. 'knock' 'knock' "Hey" I said as i opened the door. "Hey beautful", he said with a wink and walked towards the kitchen. I rolled my eyes while shutting the door and following him into the kitchen. "So what are ya making" he asked me while taking a seat at the island. "A roast and vegetables." i answered him. To be honest i didnt know what was going on between pat and i. Yes, if you saw us on the street, you would think we were a couple, but thats just how we act towards each other. I like Pat, i like him a lot actually, but i dont think he thinks of me the same. He rather be a single and be able to go out with friends, get laid, hes just doesnt want to be tied down. "Arrrriii" Pat said waving a hand infront of my face. "Oh sorry, i was spacing out." i said before, i took the roast out of the oven. he chuckled and went to go take a seat at the table. While we were eating, we had small talk and laughed. "So whats going on with you and Matt." Pat asked me while stabbing his for into his meat. "Oh we used to date a while back." i said. "Oh cool" he said. Well this is awkward. i thought to myself. We literally sat there in silence for a couple minutes until i said "You wanna watch a movie?" i asked him. he nodded. "Okay the case over there, go pick one while i clean up." i told him as i brought the dishes and put them into the dishwasher. After putting away the left overs and cleaning off the table and dishes i went in my room to change into a pair of shorts and tanktop and got a couple of blankets. As i was walking into the room i asked "What movie did you pick?". "The Exorcist" he answered.

++++++++++++
"AHHHHHHH" I screamed hiding my face in Pats chest. Sometime during the movie it started to thunderstorm, so it made it extra scary. "Ari are you sure you dont want to turn in off?" Pat asked me chuckling again."Im positive, stop asking me!" I said with my hands crossed over my chest. Right when i said that the power turned off. "AHHHHH PAT!" I said while jumping on top of him. "TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!" I said to him screaming. He chuckled and said "Its already off." he said chuckling. "Do you have a flashlight or candles." he asked me. "Yeh the candles are in the linen closet and the flashlight is under the kitchen sink." I said to him. "OKay u go get the candles ill go get the flashlight." He instructed. "There is no way in hell am i going by myself, after just watching the exoricist, ha your funny." I faked laughed. "You'll be fine, scream if you need me." he said getting up and walking towards the kitchen. I got up and went towards the linen closet. To say i was scared was a total understatment, I was absolutley terrified. After i got a couple candles and matches, i went back towards the living room. I bumped into something and screamed "AHHHH PATTT HELP PATTT AHHH!" i screamed so loud with all the energy i had in me. "Will you calm down its just me." he said grabbing my shoulders. "Oh sorry" i said as i set up blankets and pillows on the grounnd. As we were sitting down on the blanket. i reached over Pat to light one of the candles. I looked up to see Pat looking at me. "Is there something on my face?" i asked him rubbing my face. "No" he answered simply. "Then what?" i asked him. "I was just deciding if i wanted to do this." He said before cupping my face and crashing his lips down on mine. At first i was shocked, but joined into the kiss. He pit my lower lip asking for asking for entrance, i gladly accepted. Our tongues fought over dominance until i finally gave in and let him take over. We sat there all nightt kissing on my hallway floor with candles surrounding us. It was one of the best nights ive had in a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are probably all mad at me, Im so sorry! I hope you guys liked it!
xoxox
Marisa