Status: Gonna update whenever i can xoxo

Whole Lotta You

You and Me

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. "Mmmm" I said while stretching out my arms and legs. Before walking into the kitchen I washed my face, brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a bun. As I was walking into the kitchen I saw Pat standing shirtless in a pair of jeans flipping the pancake. I stood there just staring at his back muscles for about a minute or 2 until he noticed. "You like what you see?" Pat said smirking at me. "You know it!" I said before grabbing a plate of food and sitting at the island. "Thanks for the breakfast, you didn't have to do that." I said as I was giving a piece of pancake in my mouth. "Anything for my ari poo!" He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes before placing the plate into the sink. "I don't wanna go to work!" I groaned. " I can drop you off on my way home" he said as he placed his place in the sink. "Okay thank let me just get dress, you can watch TV or something." I said as I made my way toward the bathroom. After showering, i let my hair in there natural waves, with natural eye make up. I wore a white dress shirt, black skinny jeans, my Michael Kors black and white purse and sunglasses. After spraying myself with perfume i walked into the living room. "Im ready when you are" i said as i put on my coat. "Okay lets get going" he replied.
On the way there we just had small talk about hockey and my new job, then he asked me "Um so tomorrow night is a Blackhawks Charity event and i was um wondering if you would uh come as my date?" he said while stuttering. "Patty, of course ill go with you" i said reaching over and kissing his cheek. I think i saw the relief wash over him after i said yes. "Okay great, so just text me tonight when your done and ill pick you up." Pat said as his car approached my office. "Pat i can take a cab or the train." i told him. "Ari there is no way in hell am i letting you get on the train at 7, and I'm not making you pay for cab fee when I'm perfectly capable to drive you home" pat said looking at me like i was dumb for even saying that. "okay well thank you, ill just text you when I'm done." i reached over and kissed his cheek before getting out of the car.
_______________
Ive been working for about 4 hours now and all i want to do is climb in my bed and go to sleep. "Arianna, a guy named Matt is on line 2." i heard Christina yell from outside my office. "Hello, this Arianna Bickell at Seventeen magazine, how may i help you." i said through the phone acting like i didn't know it was him. "Hey Ari its Matt" he said. "Oh hey matt whats up?" i said while playing with the telephone cord. "Nothing really, Ari i just wanna say sorry about the other night" matt said. "oh don't worry about it, its fine I'm just glad we were able to catch up." i said to him. 'knock knock' i looked up from my desk to see Pat standing there with a bag of Chinese food and a bottle of wine. "Listen Matt i gotta go, Pat just walked in, ill talk to you later" "Oh okay bye Ari" he said. I hung up the phone and said "You did not have to bring me dinner!" I said as i got up and walked around my desk to grab the bags and give him a peck on the cheek. "You know I'm tired of the pecks on the cheek, i rather prefer the lips." he said smirking at me. "Your lucky your even getting a kiss on the cheek" I stated as i started taking the food out of the bag.
Before sitting down and eating with Pat, i told Christina she could go home. "Okay thanks Ari, ill see you monday." As i walked back into the office. Pat was sitting on the floor eating an egg roll. Once i looked at his face he had sweet and sour sauce on the corner of his mouth. "You gotta a little something." i told him as i took my thumb and wiped it off then licked it off my finger. "Yum" i said as i took a bite of my egg roll. "Thanks for bringing me dinner, you didn't have to do that." i told him. "Anything for my Ari Poo." he said while winking at me. I rolled my eyes and continued eating.
_____________

The next day, Pat was coming to pick me up at 430 and it was already 3, so i had to hurry up. I quickly rushed in the shower. Once i got out i pulled out my blue Herve Leger Mae Bandage Dress that Amanda got me for Christmas last year, Black pumps, and a black L.K. Bennett Lottie Patent Leather Envelope Purse. My hair was back in a pony tail, while my make up was a smokey eye.

http://www.polyvore.com/charity_event/set?id=104000647

After adding the final touches, i put my lipstick, and other essentials in my purse, before Pat got there. Once i heard him knock on the door. my heels clicked against the wooden floor as i made my way towards the door. "Hey Pa--, oh hey Matt" I said with my eye balls bulged out of my head. "Oh your busy, i just came by to see you wanted to go out to dinner." he said shuffling in his spot. "Oh Matt I'm sorry i have an event to go tonight, but ill defiantly make it up to you!" i told him. "Oh hey Matt" i heard Pat say from down the hall. I mentally face palmed my head. "Oh hey Pat, well i guess ill just see you later Ari." matt said before making his way back towards the elevator. "Sorry about that, i didn't know he was gonna stop by." i told pat as i out my coat on. "No big deal. You look beautiful tonight," Pat said looking me up and down. "Aww thanks Patty" I said.

$$$$$$$$
When we arrived at the banquet hall, our first stop was the bar before we made our way towards our table. I was talking to lindsey, Johnny's girlfriend and Amanda before i excused myself to go to the bar. "Can i have another class of champagne?" i asked the bartender. When he handed me the glass, i walked back towards where Pat was. "Hey" i told him. "You having fun?" he asked me. "yeh, its nice how much the Blackhawks organization do for these kind of charities." i told him as i looked around the room. Men and Women chatted amongst one another, some were working out donations, while others were taking pictures. "Yeah it really is." Pat said. We all sat down and talked over dinner. After dinner, they started playing music. "May i have this dance, m lady?" I giggled at Pat and nodded. he took my hand and we made our way towards the dance floor. "Ari, you really do look gorgeous tonight" Pat told me looking me in the eyes. "Aww pat your making me blush." i told him as i felt the red form on my cheeks. "Ari I'm being serious, you don't get told that enough, you should be called that everyday." he told me with a sincere look in his eyes. The only reply i knew to reply to that, was kiss him and thats what i did.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm defiantly going to update 1 a week, maybe twice. Its just hard with school. So this was just a filler chapter, with cute moments with Ari and Pat. I hope you guys liked it. Please comment so i know if you guys are liking it so far!!]
xoxox
Marisa