She's Not Afraid

Reunited PT.2

Next day
Louis’s P.O.V

Anna didn’t sleep at all last night. First her dad apologized, now she has to confront her mother. I didn’t sleep much either, Garvan and I really didn’t get along right away. He doesn’t approve of the music career. He doesn’t think I’d be able to support Anna in ten years. Then he saw how Anna was around me, he apologized and wished us well. I don’t plan on telling Anna that.
“Ready Louis?” Anna asked, coming out of the bathroom. She had a dress on. She never wore dresses. Suddenly I felt under dressed.
“Do I need to dress up?” I asked, I was starting to get nervous.
“No, my mom just expects me too. Plus it covers my scars better. And my tattoos.” She smiled. I relaxed a little bit.
“Alright, ready then?” I held out my arm for her to link with.
“Yes I am.” She linked arms with me and were on our merry way.

Anna wouldn’t stop shaking. It was worse when we got up to the door.
“Love, breathe. If anything goes wrong, we’ll leave.” I smiled down at her, squeezing her hand tightly. She just nodded and knocked on the door.
“Anna!” An elderly woman opened the door. She looked to be in her mid-sixties. Her hair was long and pulled back into a low ponytail. It was black with streaks of grey.
“Hi mum.” She said softly.
“And who is this handsome fellow?” She asked, nodding her head in my direction.
“Hi, I’m Louis.” I smiled and held my hand out to shake hers.
“I’m Anna’s mum.” She smiled and shook my hand. Then she stepped aside, and motioned for us to come in.

Anna’s P.O.V

She still had the same chilling voice she had years ago. It always sent me into a state of panic. I managed to keep my cool when she greeted us, but I was slowly starting to freak out. Louis kept squeezing my hand or kissing my forehead in attempts to calm me down. But it wasn’t working. I noticed he pulled out his phone and sent a text to someone. Once his phone went off, he read it, chuckled and then rubbed my back in a circular motion. He texted Niall…that smooth bastard.
“So Anna, have you gone back to college?” My mum asked, bringing in biscuits.
“Um no, I got a call back for a role in a movie though.” I smiled. I hadn’t told anyone that yet.
“Congratulations!” Everyone but my mother said. Oh boy…she doesn’t approve.
“Oh Anna…the chances of you getting that are so slim.” She sighed, shaking her head. I felt my stomach drop.
“If I don’t get it, I am going back to school, mum.” I sighed. I noticed Louis tensed a bit next to me. I rubbed his back discreetly, he relaxed a little.
“Louis, what do you do?” She asked him. Oh boy, here it comes.
“I’m a music artist.” He stated.
“Really?” She seemed…interested. What?
“Yes, I am in the band One Direction, Niall actually is in it as well.” My mother shook her head.
“But in ten years…do you think you’ll be able to support a family when the band goes downhill?” She asked, a hint of disappointment in her voice.
“I am most certain I’ll be able to support a family.” He said.
“Well if you plan on staying with her.” She pointed to me. “You’d better get a second job. She worthless when it comes to money.” I swear Louis wanted to beat the shit out of her.
“Mum! Do you ever have anything nice to say about Anna?!” Garvan stood up.
“She’s worthless. Just like her father. That’s why I kicked them out.” She tried to justify herself.
“No, she isn’t worthless, in fact, she’s the best damn thing that has happened to me, I’m sorry you think she isn’t enough for you, but she sure is and always will be more than enough for me.” Louis said calmly. “And with that, I bid thee farewell.” He bowed and we walked out. Once outside, I looked at him.
“You are the best boyfriend…ever.” I kissed him. He smirked and we got in the car and headed back to the hotel.

We got back to our room and just sat down when my phone rang. GARVAN flashed on the screen.

“Hey Garvan.” I sighed.
“Please do me a favor?” He asked.
“Sure.” I replied nervously.
“Keep Louis. Mark never stood up to mum, he only agreed with her.” He said. I smiled.
“I plan on it.” I giggled. Louis looked up at me. “He likes you.” I mouthed. He nodded.
“Mum was so pissed, she told you both to go to hell and all this shit. Then Quinn got so mad at her and cussed her out, followed by Reilly who called her the wicked witch and I told her unless she can accept you, she won’t be seeing any of us.” I sat there, my mouth agape.
“You all did that?” I asked, shocked.
“Yeah, we’ve been wanting too since you were eleven.”
“Thank you. I love you guys.” I smiled.
“Hey, I got to go. Love you.” He said and hung up.

Louis’s P.O.V

I should probably call one of the lads and explain where I am…I pulled out my phone to see: Five texts from Niall, ten missed calls from Harry and a few texts from Liam. I decided to call Harry. I told Niall but it must have slipped his mind.

“Hey Hazza.” I said.
“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?” He yelled.
“In Ireland.” I replied calmly.
“WHY?”
“Anna’s dad passed.” He went quiet.
“Tell her we’re so sorry. Do she want us to come up or are you guys coming back soon?” He asked, he sounded sympathetic.
“No, we’re heading back tomorrow. I guess you guys didn’t see the note I left and Paul didn’t tell you anything.” I sighed.
“Nope.” Harry said. “Hang on, Zayn wants a turn to yell at you for scaring us.”
“YOU MOTHER FUCKER!” Zayn screeched into the phone. Anna heard it half way across the room.
“Give me the phone.” She stated. Obviously irritated.
“ZAYN! Put the phone on speaker, tell all the boys to gather round the phone.” She demanded. She then put my phone on speaker.
“Listen, my dad passed away. I dragged Louis out here with me for support. Apparently lack of communication was the error, therefore you boys didn’t know until this very moment.” She stated. The other end grew quiet.
“We’re sorry, Anna.” Liam and Niall said in unison.
“I don’t want to hear the ‘I’m sorry’ stuff. Please. That’s all I request.” She sighed.
“Okay.” They all said.
“Are you all done yelling at Louis?” She asked.
“Yes.”
“Good, we’ll be back tomorrow. Love you guys.” She said.
“Love you both too!” They all said, trying to sound happy but ended up sounding like demented seals. She hung up and laughed.

“How do you put up with that” She laughed.
“Don’t worry about it.” I chuckled. I took this time to notice that she was only in her bra and panties. My god she was fucking hot. Her curves, just everything. I’d do so many things to her, if she let me of course.
“Louis?” She giggled, snapping her fingers in front of my face.
“Huh, oh sorry.” I blushed and looked down. Shit, I have a boner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hey, part two! =D