She's Not Afraid

Make Up

Adrienne's POV

"Niall, I'm staying with you, whether you like it or not." I say.

We have been sitting in the front of my flat building for the last 10 minutes arguing. I'm close to tears and Niall gets redder in the face.

"I need time t' think!" He shouts, pounding on the rim of the steering wheel.

"What is it you need to think about?!" I question.

"Adri, give me some space." Niall huffs.

I sigh then open the door.
"Fine." I sniff. "I just hope you realize that I fucking you. Not what's-his-face! You." I slam the door and march my way to my my flat.

Once I get inside, I look out my window and see that Niall's car is gone. I sigh and turn on the lights. I look over at the clock.
"12 am...great." I sigh again then head for the kitchen. I open the fridge and pull out the whipped cream. I pop the cap, squeeze the nozzle, and suck the cream.

Soon my house phone rings, but I let it go to voice mail.
"'Ey, Adri...it's Niall...I'm sorreh and I'm comin' back t' ya in about 10 minutes...I hope ya forgive meh."

I put the can down, swallow the sweetness in my mouth, and run into my room. I pull out a new red lace lingerie set and give myself a silent cudos for shaving earlier today.

I hop in the bathroom to make sure everything was okay and to quickly brush my teeth. I tease my hair and fix my eye make-up. I take my short, satin robe off of the back of the bathroom door and throw it over me.

"I'm gonna teach him to never doubt me ever again." I mutter as I walk into the living room.

A knock at the door scared me out of my thoughts and I scurry over to it.
"Adri, it's me. I hope ya got me message." Niall says from the other side.

I unlock the door and open it slightly.
"I got your message and-"

Niall pushes the door open and kisses me. I give in and kiss him back. He walks in and pushes the door shut.
When we pull apart, we're gasping for breath.

"I love you too much t' let ya go, Adri." He says as his hands slide down to my hips. "Lemme prove dat t' ya."

"But Ni...we've had sex so many times before." I reason.

"Let's make love, den." He suggests. I look into his eyes and take a step back. I start untying my robe.

"So, is this," I drop the robe. "Unnecessary?"

"Shit." Niall mutters. I walk back into his arms and our lips connect again, but our tongues took a return in fighting each other. I let him win as his slowly slides his fingers up my sides, causing goosebumps to spread across my body. I let out a whimper and Niall pulls away.

I bite my lip at the loss of contact. I grab Niall and pull him to the bedroom.
"You should lose some clothes, 'cause I'm almost naked." I whimper. And just like that, Niall was shirtless. He goes for the button on his jeans, but I stop him. "Nuh uh, allow me."

I drop to my knees and slide off his jeans. I palm him through his boxers. Niall groans and throws his head back. I giggle then take off his boxers and kiss his shaft.

"Feck..." Niall groans. I grab him and rub my thumb over the head, smearing his precum, causing him to twitch slightly in my hand. "Adri...babeh, I wanna be inside ya." He groans.

I smile and get off my knees. Niall pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me. We kiss again while Niall plays with my breasts through my bra.

Niall kisses down my body, leaving hickies and love bites on my breasts. His hand slips into my thong and a finger finds my slit.
"So wet." He mutters.

I bite my lip to hold in a moan, but Niall starts making circles on my clit and I give in.
"Ni, stop teasing." I moan. Niall shrugs and hooks a finger in my underwear and throws them. He lines himself up to my entrance and slides right in. I moan out and buck my hips in a desperate need of friction.

Niall slowly starts thrusting into me and I feel an immediate wave of pleasure hit. I keep moaning and bucking my hips up so that Niall's hitting my spot repeatedly.

Niall leans down and groans by my ear.
"C'mon, Adri, come fer meh."

I arch my back as Niall circles his hips into me. After a few thrusts, my body was shaking and my breaths get shorter.
"Uh...Niall..." I release before I could finish my statement.

I scream out as my eyes roll in the back of my head. A few grunts and thrusts later Niall finishes and rides out our orgasms.

We lay on our backs, breathing heavily.

"I love you, Nialler." I say in a song songy voice.

Niall laughs, rolls on his side, and pulls me into him.
"And I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it, feedback would be cool.