She's Not Afraid

Spilled the Beans

Adrienne's POV

As Anna pulls Louis to the side to give him the news so I walk into the kitchen to find the other menus. I look over at a flour covered Niall then laugh.
"You're such an idiot." I pull out a rag and start dabbing out the flour from his shirt.

"Aye, but you love dis idiot!" He says opening up his arms for a hug.

"Nuh-uh." I say taking a step back. "We have to clean you up!"
I laugh and keep backing up until I hit the wall, right next to the opening of the kitchen.

"But I wanna hug ya!" He says until he's right in front of me. He was gonna hug me...then he saw Anna and Louis. "What are they talkin' 'bout?"

I look over and bite my lip seeing Louis make a bump with his hands. I panic and pull Niall in for a kiss and we start a mini make out session.

"Adri, Hi all, what are you two doing?" Anna asks then turns to me. "Did you tell him?!"

"No! I was trying to distract him." I say.

"It worked." Niall grumbled, shoving his hands in his trouser pockets. I giggle and look back at Anna and Lou.

"So...? How are things?" I say raising my brows.

"Everything is all good." Anna winks. I nod then look over at a confused Niall.

"Ooh, hey Ni, if we're gonna do anything later, I'm gonna have to go to the drug store." I grab Niall's arm. "Plus we need to give these two some alone time."

"But I thought we were gettin' food?!" Niall complains.

"We can get something on the way home." I say dragging him to the door. "Anna call me later okay? Bye!"

I giggle then pull the door closed behind us.
"What do ya need at da pharmaceh?" Niall asks as we hop in the car.

"My meds and birth control." I say, strapping myself in.

"Yer still on day meds? Are ya supposed t' take those wit' birth control?" Niall looks at me concerned.

"Yes, unless you wanna start wearing condoms." I say then start to think about Anna and Lou's situation. "Maybe you should start wearing condoms."

Niall slams on the brakes and I scream while bracing myself.
"Where is all dis talk comin' from?" He asks with both of his brows raised. "Have I got ya pregnant before? What are ya hidin'?"

I gulp and look down at my twiddling thumbs.
"Anna's pregnant..." I mumble.

"What ya say? I didn't hear ya." He says starting to drive again.

"Anna's...Anna's pregnant." I say a bit clearer.

Niall hits the brakes again, but this time it was at a stoplight.
"What?! Is dat what y'all went t' day doctors fer today?" I nod and bite my lip. "I gotta go back and--"

"No!" I shout. "I don't even think I was supposed to tell you!" I groan and throw myself back into the seat. "Fuck..."

"I'm sorreh, I'll keep quiet!" He rubs my shoulder. "How ' bout you pick dinner tonight?"

I look over at him and see the sincerity in his eyes. I sigh.
"Okay, I want a chicken sandwich." I place my hands in my lap and smile.

Adri wins this round.