She's Not Afraid

There's More Than One?!

Adrienne and Niall left a few minutes ago. Louis was oddly quiet. He was either pissed or thinking.
“So you’re pregnant?” He looked at me.
“Yep.” I sighed. He hugged me.
“Well I guess we better start thinking of baby names, huh?” He rested his forehead on mine. He was okay with it?
“You don’t want me to abort or anything?” I asked, shocked.
“That’s completely up to you. Why would I want you to…?” He gave me a worried look.
“Mark…he beat me…he made me have a miscarriage…” I looked down.
“I will never hurt you. Ever.” He made me look him in the eye.
“Okay.” I sighed. He pulled me into a hug.
“Is your past with anorexia going to mess with things?” He looked at me.
“Possibly…I have to go back to the doctors every few weeks. I could easily have a miscarriage or other complications.” I looked past him. Louis pulled me into a tight hug.

“So do you think Adrienne has spilt the beans?” I laughed.
“Probably. Niall can get information out of anyone.” Louis smirked.
“Can we get Chinese?” I asked, completely off topic. He laughed and took the menu from me.
“What do you want?” He asked, dialing the number on his phone.
“Um that one.” I pointed to something on the menu. He nodded and placed the order.
“So how do I tell the boys I got you pregnant?” Louis asked, putting the phone down.
“Well…you could always not tell them until after three months. If I make it three months, I have a higher chance of keeping the baby.” I said, rummaging through the fridge.
“Well, we’ll just keep it between you and me until then.” He smiled. I rolled my eyes. I doubt I’ll make it to month two. When I walked into the living room, Louis had set up our food. And a candle in the middle.
“Awww, how sweet.” I smiled. He chuckled and pulled me over to the couch.

Two months later

Louis was at the doctors this time with me. He looked nervous.
“Louis, I haven’t had any signs of a miscarriage. Calm down.” I rubbed his knee. We were just waiting for the doctor to come in.
“Can we find out the gender today?” He asked me.
“I doubt it.” I chuckled. He wanted a boy so badly. I didn’t care really. The door opened and the doctor walked in.
“Hello, how are you both doing?” She smiled sweetly.
“Good.” We both said. She set up the equipment while making small talk.
“Okay this will be cold, but it’s going to help me see the baby.” She said, putting the goo on my stomach. I shivered a bit. She then took the camera thing to my stomach and started looking. Louis was looking up at the screen too. He had a goofy grin on his face.
“What?” I chuckled.
“Well Mrs. Marks. The babies seem to be doing just fine.” The doctor smiled.
“Oh that’s gre-WAIT YOU SAID BABIES?!” I sat upright.
“Yes, you’re having twins.” She laughed.
“TWINS?!” Louis beamed. The doctor nodded, cleaned off my stomach and walked out. I looked at Louis.
“Twins Louis.” I smiled. I put back on my clothes. Louis grabbed my hand as we walked out.
“Congratulations.” The receptionist smiled at me.
“Thank you.” I smiled. It was still so surreal to me. I was having twins.
“Call Adrienne and let her know we’re coming by Niall’s place.” Louis said, getting into the car.
“Why her? Why not call Niall?” I was confused.
“She’s most likely at Niall’s.” He pointed out. I nodded and called.

“Hello?” Adrienne asked.
“Hey! We’re popping by.” I smiled.
“Okay!” She responded cheerily.
“Are you and Niall decent?” I joked.
“We have to be, the others are here.” She sounded annoyed.
“Le gasp! They aren’t lying on Louis’s couch?” I asked.
“I know, shocker! Kind of wish they were.” She joked.
“We’ll be there in a few.” I laughed and hung up.

“Looks like we’re telling everyone.” I looked at Louis. I was nervous.
“Oh shit. Really?” He asked, pulling into Niall’s drive way.
“Yep.” I sighed.
“Harry’s going to try and tackle you…” Louis furrowed his eyebrows.
“Text Niall and tell him to hold the boys back.” I giggled and got out.
“Wait for me Anna!” Louis jogged up next to me. We got to the door, I was going to knock. Louis just opened the door.
“Hey guys!” I said, Louis was standing a head of me.
“ANNA!” Harry jumped over the couch and ran towards me. Niall jumped on him. Zayn and Liam laughed and came up and hugged me gently.
“Thank you for hugging me like normal people.” I giggled.
“I’m a normal person! Niall get off of me!” Harry whined. Niall was sitting on him.
“Niall, let Hazza up. But! Promise to hug me normally.” I joked.
“I promise.” Harry smiled. Niall got off of him and Harry stood up. He then hugged me, tightly.
“Haz…I can’t…breathe.” I coughed, pushing him to get some distance.
“Sorry.” He smiled sheepishly. Adrienne came over to me.
“So?” She whispered. I pushed her towards the kitchen.
“Twins.” I said softly.
‘EEP!” She squealed loudly. Four heads poked through the door.
“Why is Adrienne jumping up and down?” Niall asked.