She's Not Afraid

Addicts

Anna’s P.O.V

Everyone was having me choose where to go. I finally settled on Nandos.
“OFF T' NANDOS!” Niall bellowed, charging out the door. I rolled my eyes. Louis grabbed my hand and we walked out together. I don’t know whose bright idea it was to let Niall drive, but it was a terrifying experience. We were there in seven minutes flat. Once we stopped, I practically jumped out of the car.
“Niall is not allowed to drive home.” I said, hugging the ground.
“I agree.” Zayn stated. I stood back up. We followed Niall in and got seated almost immediately.
“Anna, I’ve never seen you eat so much.” Niall looked at me, wide eyed.
“Hey, I’m feeding three mouths over here.” I stated referring to myself and the twins. Louis just chuckled. I finished my food and waited. Niall ordered enough to feed half of Africa.
“When do you guys go on tour again?” Adrienne asked.
“Um…actually funny story um see we’re going in two weeks.” Harry stuttered. I turned to look at Louis.
“And when did you plan on telling me?” I raised an eyebrow.
“I was going to tell you tonight.” He looked at me sheepishly. I shook my head and looked down at my empty plate.
“You could have told me sooner, Niall.” Adrienne sounded pissed.
“I thought I did.” He sounded apologetic.
“You thought wrong.” She snarled. I shook my head.
“Hey, at least they told us now and not the day before.” I said, trying to make light of things.
“I need to use the washroom.” Adrienne motioned for me to join her. I nodded and got up as
well.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as she began to touch up her makeup.
“I feel bad. We shouldn’t be arguing when we’re celebrating your pregnancy.” She sighed.
“Oh shut up. If the boys had told us sooner this wouldn’t have happened.” I giggled. I looked over my makeup and everything in the mirror. I gained a lot of weight. I was huge.
“Anna?” Adrienne asked, shaking me lightly. I was too fixated on how fat I had become. Adrienne took that chance to hoist me over her shoulder and carry me out of the bathroom. Once out, she set me down.
“What the hell?” I asked.
“You were fixated on something in the mirror.” She crossed her arms, looking concerned.
“I’m a whale.” I sighed, looking down. My thigh gap was nearly gone.
“No, you’re not going to start this again. Anna you’re carrying two babies in there and they need food.” She motioned toward my stomach. I nodded and we made our way back to the table. All the plates had been cleared and there was a waitress chatting up Louis. She seemed way to into him. Oh hell no.
“Hey baby.” I smiled and sat next to him. The waitress gave me a good look over.
“Oh hey love.” He smiled and kissed my cheek.
“Oh so this is your girlfriend?” She scoffed.
“Yeah, got a problem with dat?” I retorted. My Irish accent started coming out again.
“He needs a real woman. Not some little girl.” She stated.
“What woman are you talking about? Da only ting I see here is an attention seeking, desperate whore.” I stood up and got in her face.
“Have you looked at your arms sweetie? They spell out attention whore.” She spat back at me. That was it. I swung at her. I punched her right in the face. I heard a gasp and then she clawed my face. Oh HELL NO.
“You piece o' shit.” I tackled her and started pounding on her face. Niall and Liam pulled me off. She got up and punched me in the stomach. I doubled over. That hurt way more than it should have.
“You have no clue who you’re messing with.” She snarled and walked away. Adrienne came over to me and examined my face. The adrenaline rush I had was going away. Suddenly my cheek stung, my stomach hurt and I felt horrible.
“That cunt.” I muttered as Adrienne started cleaning my cheek. She rolled her eyes.
“I have NEVER seen that side of you.” Niall said, shocked.
“You probably will never see it again.” I sighed. Adrienne finished cleaning my cheek. Louis looked at me, shocked.
“Dude, we should leave.” Zayn stated. I nodded and followed. Louis wouldn’t even look at me.

*One car ride later*

At least Niall didn’t drive this time. Harry did. He dropped Louis and I off and then drove away. We walked in silence to the front door.
“Sorry.” I said.
“I’m still trying to comprehend what happened.” He stated, opening the door and letting me in first.
“She called me an attention whore. AND she was all over you!” I turned and looked at him.
“I know.” He sighed.
“And you sure as hell didn’t look like you were going to do anything about it!” I snapped.
“I kept scooting away from her!” He snapped back.
“You could have told her to go away!” I looked at him.
“I said I was happily in a relationship! That’s when you came back!” He threw his hands up.
“I’m sorry.” I said, looking down. I shouldn’t have yelled at him. Stupid Anna. I walked upstairs to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door, then turned on the shower. I undressed and looked at myself. My thighs practically touched. My stomach was hanging over and my arms were so…disgusting. I am a whale. I went into the lower drawer and grabbed the scissors. Relapses happen. Then it went dark.