She's Not Afraid

Stress and Anger

Niall's POV

"Adri, all I said was t' get noodles." I say into the phone, while cooking some chicken filets on the stove.

"But there's some good salad recipes!" Adri bargains with me. I sigh and my phones beeps, signalling I had another call. I check and see it's Liam.

"Adri just get both, 'kay? I got anotha call." I click over quickly, knowing I'm gonna get yelled at for telling Adri "bye".
"'Ey, Liam wassup?"

"Harry loves Anna and Louis is on his way to kill Harry." He says quickly. I hear Zayn say something in the background. "Oh and Harry drunk called Anna telling her how he feels."

"Ah shit!" I drop the fork by the skillet and threw my head back. "Alright, I'm on meh way."

I hang up on Liam and call Adri back.
"You know you didn't say goodbye, right?" She says the second she answers.

"Adri, not now, Louis' 'bout t' kill Harreh and we're gonna hafta hold off on dinner." I cut off the stove and go to my room to put my shoes on.

**Later**

I had broke down what I had been told by Liam to Adri on the drive to Harry's. Thanks to Adri finally getting that residency and saving up her cash, she has her own car, so we met up at Harry's.

We run up to his front door and Adri starts pulling out her hair pin and letter opener, but I hold up my hand and pull out the key marked "Haz".

We walk in and see a mess. Louis' screaming and being held back by Zayn and Harry was being held by Liam. Anna was standing in between the two and we could only hear yelling. I shake my head and walk in the middle of them.

"What da fuck is goin' on?" I ask.

"Yea, Harry, why don't you tell them what you said to me?!" Louis spat.

"Anna's too good for you!" Harry shouts. I scrunch up my fave and raise a brow.

"Didn't Lou meet her befer ya?" I question.

"That doesn't matter, I still fucking love her!" Harry says trying to break free from Liam's grip.

"Harry, calm down!" Liam yells.

Adrienne's POV

I walk around the guys and grab Anna's wrist and take her about a good 2 meters away.
"What are you-?"

I raise my finger to my mouth, point over to the guys, and sigh.

Louis turns around and pinches Zayn's nipple then lunges towards Harry. Zayn groans and Niall gets pushed out of the way. Liam was the last line of defense, but Harry bites his arms.

"Shit, Harry!" Liam shouts holding his arm. Louis jumps on Harry and punches are thrown. Louis gets Harry in the nose, but gets hit in the lip.

Anna tries to go towards the fight, but I hold her back.
"Just let it happen." I say shaking my head.

"But they're gonna get hurt!" She exclaims.

"Not that bad." I sigh.

Niall, Zayn, and Liam are pulling the boys apart before any more damage is done. This time Niall and Zayn are sitting on Harry and Liam has Louis up against a wall.

I look between the two groups then walk back in between.
"Are y'all done?" There was silence. "I asked if y'all idiots are done?!"

Louis sighs. "Yea."

Then Harry scoffs out a yes.

"Good. Now lemme break down how stupid you two are. Boys, let the idiots go." Everyone in the room gives me a befuddled look, but Louis and Harry were now unrestrained. "Sit on the sofa."

The 2 boys follow the directive and sit on opposite sides of the sofa. The other 3 just slide down to the floor, sprawling out getting comfortable. I go over to Anna and pull her over to stand in front of the guys and I stand next to her.

"Now, you two are fighting over Anna...I thought you guys were close enough as friends to not fight over a girl. Plus, did you two even think about how she feels?" I furrow my brows and the boys drop their heads. "Harry, Anna has been with Louis for a little over 6 months and is carrying his children. Your timing is all wrong. Louis, by you coming over here to pick a fight with Harry, probably caused Anna some kind of unnecessary stress. You two should be ashamed."

"You two are about to go on tour and why would you wanna raise some shit before you hafta go off? Like this doesn't make any sense to me. Y'all owe everyone an apology...I'm missing dinner because of this!" I throw my hands up I'm distressed and sigh. I finish and go lay on the floor because I was now officially drained.

Louis gets up first then hugs Anna.
"I'm sorry, Anna. I'm sorry, babies." He kisses Anna and rubs her tummy. Louis then turns to Harry. "I'm sorry Harry...I didn't know you felt that way about Anna, but I love her."

Harry nods then gets up.
"I'm sorry Anna, Louis, and the rest of you guys...I should've kept my mouth shut."

Anna, Louis, and Harry have a group hug. The other boys so on the floor and clap while I snuggle up onto Niall's lap and fall asleep.