She's Not Afraid

Late Night Skype Call

Adrienne's POV

For the two weeks, Perrie and I have been trying to keep Anna in high spirits. We've had movie nights, board games, and nights where we'd stay up drinking tea and discussing random things.

Anna is about 5 months pregnant and as we were watching the first Sherlock Holmes series, it dawned on me...
"Anna, were you planning on having a baby shower?" I ask tilting my head.

Perrie's eyes were nearly popping out of her head.
"Oh my god, yes!" She jumps in place on her spot on the sofa. "We must have one!"

"We can do all the planning, the invites and stuff!" I hold on to Anna's hand and use my puppy dog eyes.

Anna turns away.
"But what about the boys? I don't want them to miss out." She sighs.

"Don't worry, we'll have it set up by your 7th month and the boys will be done with their European leg of the tour and they'll be on break!" Perrie says grabbing Anna's other hand. "Just give us the word, love, and we'll throw you the best baby shower!"

Anna looks between the both of us and smiles.
"Fine." She says giving in. She laughs and joins us, squealing.
"Ooh, the baby kicked."

Perrie and I coo and place our hand to feel her kick.
"And this is why we are having a baby shower." Perrie squeals

"Can we Skype the boys tonight?!" Anna asks with tears brimming in her eyes.

I nod.
"I'll get your laptop." I smile and let go of Anna's hand. I go in her room and grab her laptop. I walk pass her dresser and see the picture we got taken of all of us. I look at all of us and smile at how happy we all looked.

"Damn, I miss them." I whisper, trying to keep tears from falling.

"Adri, did you find the laptop?" Perrie calls, snapping back to reality.

"Yea, I was just looking at this picture." I say walking back into the living room.

"Was it a naughty photo?" Perrie asks jokingly

"Nooo," I laugh and see Anna's expression. "It was th one we took with the boys."

"I don't have any naughty pictures lying out like that!" Anna laughs while logging into Skype.

"Fine." Perrie sighs, smiling. "Are the boys online?"

"Yes!" Anna's face lit up when she saw Lou's name with the green circle. She clicks on the name and we wait for him to answer.

Lou's face pops onto the screen and we all wave and say our greetings.

"So I guess this is gonna be a group chat, eh?" Lou asks, laughing.

"Yea, we have an announcement, gather up your crew, Lou!" Perrie says.

"Nice rhyme." Anna comments as I laugh next to them.

"Gimme a sec." Lou says. "Aye, Zayn, go get the lads, we're skyping the girls!"

By the time all five of the boys were in front of the computer, we were able to make some tea and have a bowl of crisps.

"Took ya long enough." Anna mutters.

"We wanted t' look good fer ya." Niall says, winking.

"Please." Zayn says rolling his eyes.

"Can we get with this?" Harry says, sounding annoyed.

"Calm down, Haz, your game is still on, and you're still losing." Liam jokes.

"Hey, announcement here!" I say getting the lads' attention.

"Oh yes, what is it?" Lou asks.

"Well in about a month and a half-you guys will be done with the European leg of your tour so there's no excuse for you to not show up and--" I cut off Perrie's soon to be long explanation

"We're throwing Anna a baby shower!"

The boys cheer and jump, but I see Harry roll his eyes and walks out. I sigh, but continue to cheer with everyone. After we calmed down, we started discussing plans and the invite list.

Soon, it was getting late and we were tired. The boys had left, but Louis wanted to keep talking to Anna. I offer Perrie a ride, we say our goodbyes, and head home for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the slow update, I got sick over the weekend an I finally started class.
I hope you liked the update.